[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
HardKatZe a écrit :
Hello,

thanks for a great build!

I wanted to ask a question about my gear, and what to upgrade.
Currenlty i have decent dps, but on some maps (t13+) i really lack survivability. Especially on bosses
I have 5,1k hp right now without xoph's amulet (didn't have currency for him yet). Any suggestions about what to improve?

Your rings have a ton of dmg/aspd but almost 0 life, could try running Enfeeble maybe and defensive flasks, don't neglect how important those are, you shouldn't need 2 quicksilver and 2 life flasks.
Dernière édition par Phosphenez, le 11 août 2017 10:18:57
Hey,

I just switched over to playing this from my league starter (lacerate with Kondo's). I'm having fun so far.

My question -- any interest in taking the Rampart cluster, since we have perma fortify?
"
Phosphenez a écrit :
"
HardKatZe a écrit :
Hello,

Currenlty i have decent dps, but on some maps (t13+) i really lack survivability. Especially on bosses
I have 5,1k hp right now without xoph's amulet (didn't have currency for him yet). Any suggestions about what to improve?

Your rings have a ton of dmg/aspd but almost 0 life, could try running Enfeeble maybe and defensive flasks, don't neglect how important those are, you shouldn't need 2 quicksilver and 2 life flasks.

Damn i forgot about rings .... Looked how much they cost on poe.trade.. holy moly... Well dropped. Thanks for advice, i'm really going to switch flasks to something better. And really donno what to do with rings :D What stats should i switch for life on them? Or maybe i should just wait for xoph's?
Hello, what do you think about Sin's Rebirth Stibnite flask?
"
Gibsparky a écrit :
hello, im kinda new hoping someone could answer some questions for me

1. if i dont have Xoph's Blood, do i need to take Avatar of Fire? could i just do half physical half fire damage?
2. what does the more damage in this build, cyclone itself or the molten burst?
3. why not link fortify to leap slam and have another dmg multi gem in cyclone

thanks

Ans 1: Picking Avatar of Fire skill tree will definitely help your DPS and you should be able to clear T16. Without Avatar of Fire, the build will still have enough damage to clear T15. T16 will be an issue though.

Ans 2: Cyclone damage contribution varies from 30% to 60+% depending on your gear. So it is definitely worth it to push Cyclone damage as high as you can.

Ans 3: What @Phosphenez said, personally I prefer Fortify with Cyclone as leaping to keep fortify up is too disruptive.

"
reggie_gakil a écrit :
Is there a viable option to play with the atziri gloves? Is there any way u can deal more dmg with them?

In post #2 of this guide is the decommission Elemental Overload setup which uses Acuity. However, it is much harder to gear for EO and the damage consistency loses out to Resolute Technique. Given that, I decide not to update that part of the guide anymore.

"
garthhey a écrit :
Is Vaal pact not needed?

What @Morelikeew said. Vaal Pact cancels Brutal Fevor and Endless Hunger effects so it is not worth it for the build.

"
Chrisalex75 a écrit :
Doing a lot better than before but still get chunked hard randomly in t11 maps.

Also why is my tooltip dps so low? its like 12k with eveything popped which seems low.

Did you select the correct skill from your character profile? Looking at your gears and gems, Cyclone should at least have 30K damage.

"
a13xandr0 a écrit :
What passive tree i need follow for voidheart without Xoph's Blood? Thanks

Void Heart setup shares the same skill tree as Xoph's Blood. Only difference will be the gems used in the chest slot.

"
OuZz a écrit :
Hey Kira, thanks for all your answers!
So next question: I managed to get two "decent" Opal rings and now im considering to take the Avatar of Fire keystone. But i also read that you would also lose a lot of physical damage. Do you think this would actually boost my dps with the rings? Also im not sure, because rn i finally managed to hit 6k lifepool with hp rolls on all my gear, but with taking AoF i would have to give up 6 Skill points and therefore a lot of life. What do you think about that?

I would recommend you to go for it. :)

With Avatar of Fire, you can clear T16 content. Without, T16 can be a struggle.

"
HardKatZe a écrit :
Hello,

Flask management is crucial to survival. Ensure your flask setup is following the guide's recommendation as they ensure your survivability during mapping.

Sibyl's Lament ring in the left ring slot will help you overcome those single elemental reflect mob that can 1 shot you, especially in breaches.

Also get high life rolls on your rare gear slots so that you can make full use of the life % nodes in the skill tree.

"
Telrex a écrit :
Love the guide. My character is ripping up white maps so far with very crappy gear. I'm missing one uber trial so far but I plan to run uber lab as soon as possible. I just wanted to see if I have the right idea as far as what order to upgrade my gear.

Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

Basically the axe, a crappy 5 link, and filler rares. This is how I plan to upgrade:

1. Get jewels. I have no jewels right now haha.

2. Properly rolled and quality granite/quicksilver flask.

3. Attempt to 6s axe (failed after ~350 jews)

4. Carnage Heart and Wise Oak flask

5. 5L Bronn's, Devoto's, replace rares to balance res/more life

6. After this step I will start pursuing end game upgrades such as Xoph's, Dying Sun, 6L chest, and expensive rares.

Am I on the right track? Any suggestions?

Pretty much on the right track except having 6 sockets on that axe has to be priority number 1. :)

"
Lazlash a écrit :
Hey,

I just switched over to playing this from my league starter (lacerate with Kondo's). I'm having fun so far.

My question -- any interest in taking the Rampart cluster, since we have perma fortify?

Not worth investing in Rampart because you can use them on 4 x 5% life nodes instead (or other damage nodes).

"
HardKatZe a écrit :

Damn i forgot about rings .... Looked how much they cost on poe.trade.. holy moly... Well dropped. Thanks for advice, i'm really going to switch flasks to something better. And really donno what to do with rings :D What stats should i switch for life on them? Or maybe i should just wait for xoph's?

Check your defense stats and see which resist you can drop when you source for the next ring. Life rolls will be the most important stat to look out for, then follow by damage and resist.

"
didio7 a écrit :
Hello, what do you think about Sin's Rebirth Stibnite flask?

Best unique flasks for the builds will be:

Lion's Roar, Taste of Hate, Wise Oak, and Dying Sun (not in order).
For those who check xoph's amber and start to think what da hell is that price dont worry guys you are not alone. I think price will keep increasing till people unlocks Zana level 8. When you reach level 8 with zana u can open breach mode on tier maps. Therefore prices will go down.

Another topic is if you are using enfeeble instead of flammabilty maybe it is better to skip Avatar of Fire and invest ur skill points to life nodes or bonus armor nodes.

If you are trying to farm lab u probably noticed that uber lab traps are more problem then bosses. For traps I think going for Stone Golem instead of fire golem is better. Stone golem gives you extra life regen and If you pick Belly instead of Bronn u will be more tanky for sure. Also turning your eveasion rating to armor is an another good idea for dealing with traps. For argus I couldnt find a solution yet he hits like a truck but maybe using temporal chains with high regen and leach we can survive vs him.
"
Telrex a écrit :
Love the guide. My character is ripping up white maps so far with very crappy gear. I'm missing one uber trial so far but I plan to run uber lab as soon as possible. I just wanted to see if I have the right idea as far as what order to upgrade my gear.

Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

Basically the axe, a crappy 5 link, and filler rares. This is how I plan to upgrade:

you dont need a 5 link on the axe, you dont even need links. You support the gem that is IN the weapon so you just need 6 sockets. Get some jewlers and have fun.
Dernière édition par nusstorte, le 11 août 2017 12:15:40
thanks kira1414 for this build,

I am planning this ...

Running Without Xoph's Blood - Picking Avatar of Fire from Skill Tree

Is it even hard to kill uber atziri?

just plan to clear some endgame contents, as I have not reach these contents in the past,

no offence for asking this.

Thank you
Dernière édition par hkbutubaman, le 11 août 2017 12:33:19
Guys, what about Immolate support gem instead of inc aoe/conc effect, i've just tried it. It looks amazing damn...
"
nusstorte a écrit :
"
Telrex a écrit :

Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

you dont need a 5 link on the axe, you dont even need links. You support the gem that is IN the weapon so you just need 6 sockets. Get some jewlers and have fun.

I meant my chest is a crappy 5 link. I know about not having to link the axe sockets. The only reason it's not a 6s right now is because I got unlucky and didn't hit it after 350 jewellers. Ill try again when I get another 100 or so.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires