[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Anyone could look at my char and tell me what i did wrong : P ?
"
S0T0 a écrit :
Hmm can anyone tell me how people are getting above 7K HP with this build?...

- Swapping out jewels (7% hp/dmg/fire res should add ~400hp and maybe ~25% more dps)
- Getting oak flask once fire res is highest (don't know how much dmg it'll add)

Leveling a bit more will give quite a lot of hp, jewels as well yeah, i'm at 7.6k with devoto at level 94 with 214% hp on tree i believe
"
Fuzzballx a écrit :
I'm not sure how i'm gonna ever hit 6k life either.

My gear and progression has exploaded. Rapid improvements have been made. Just 5 Linked another Bronn's which i put up for sale so i can try again for 6L after it sells.

I felt like my gear had just reached really great status, overcapped resists, ele weakness safe, with sibyl's equipped so i finally am safe leveling up pretty much and stopped ripping to harbinger reflect summons and shit.

Found a nasty belt just boosted my dps and defense. Realized iron reflexes wasn't taken and took it so 10,000 base armor now before granite. Just over 5k life.

And now i just found a "The Fiend" card which i've nver found one of before. If i can sell this it puts me close to xoph's blood already!

But i'm still not sure how i'd achieve 6k life! lol.

Spoiler

PoB says i've hit 85488 cyclone dps and 10.6k avg molten burst already.

only use sybls on reflect maps get a ring with 70+ life and resists - swap carnage heart for a good rare with 70+ hp and resists. i have 6k life on my character you can inspect my profile should be public
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Thanks for giving me some advice on where to progress ! I will definitely change my flasks.
Im wondering with wise oak + fire pen, is it a bit overkill to run flammability aswell?
I think dual curse is really nice in hardcore, would you recommend 5 point investment on passive, or obtaining + 1 curse another way?

Also carnage heart seems subpar since we don't receive the physical damage leech? A rare high hp + resistance + ele damage amulet would be better? until Xoph's of course.

"
Wayrath a écrit :
Sorry about that, just un-hid them. Been trying to have life on all my rares, but still pop pretty quick sometimes, maybe it's just lack of chaos resist?

Your rare slot life rolls could get an upgrade. This will push your life pool up significantly. E.g. Replace Le Heup with another rare ring.

Devoto helm provide great attack speed, chaos resist, more movement so consider switching to that. It is also a good source of armor.

You do not need anti-bleed flask since Slayer is immune to bleed when you are leaching. Check out the flasks section. You can also take a look at my flasks in the Shaper kill gear sample shown in the guide.

Having properly rolled flasks with proper flask management (e.g. popping granite flask before engaging) is very important to the build.

The thing that can easily 1 shot you will be single elemental reflect mob. Always pop a ruby flask before you engage them. Having Sibyl ring on your left ring slot helps. Primeval Force + Soul of Yugul will further assist.

"
S0T0 a écrit :
Hmm can anyone tell me how people are getting above 7K HP with this build?

Still kind of getting use to all the mechanics right now and are level 78 with ~~5.9K~~ hp pull (still seems low because I can still get oneshot @ Uber if he instantly does hammer slam before I get fortify)

Some quick stats;
Spoiler

~~Armour 2965
24% Physical dmg reduction
88% fire
100% cold
84% lightning~~

Molten burst 5.3k*7 dps
Cyclone 23.3k dps

Link to current gear/passives; https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/S0T0/characters/LoliHarbinger

Not sure what to start upgrading in terms of gear as right now I can only think of;

- Swapping out jewels (7% hp/dmg/fire res should add ~400hp and maybe ~25% more dps)
- Getting oak flask once fire res is highest (don't know how much dmg it'll add)

Edit; I decided to change out my boots which lowered my HP by ~300 and res a bit however I'm now running flammability + enfeeble(which if I'm correct from the thread this means I get 5646*0.25 which is 1411hp for a total hp pool of 7057hp)

However had to take off herald of ash due to the fact I couldn't get the complete color offset after ~600 chromes for the enlighten reserved mana reduction.

Would be able to run all three just fine if I could of got 4 blue sockets as it'd be ~80% mana reduction instead of 95%

Flask management is important when you fight Uber Izaro. You need Granite + Basalt flask. Pop them right after Izaro pops out from his hole and take him down in the shortest possible time. Check out the flasks section and that should help greatly.

Yes. Windscream with Enfeeble will give you more effective health pool than a rare boots. If you are going for Avatar of Fire skill tree, you can brunch into Sovereignty which gives 14% reduced mana reservation.

You are currently level 81 so there is still lots of room for health growth.

"
Fuzzballx a écrit :
I'm not sure how i'm gonna ever hit 6k life either.

My gear and progression has exploaded. Rapid improvements have been made. Just 5 Linked another Bronn's which i put up for sale so i can try again for 6L after it sells.

I felt like my gear had just reached really great status, overcapped resists, ele weakness safe, with sibyl's equipped so i finally am safe leveling up pretty much and stopped ripping to harbinger reflect summons and shit.

Found a nasty belt just boosted my dps and defense. Realized iron reflexes wasn't taken and took it so 10,000 base armor now before granite. Just over 5k life.

And now i just found a "The Fiend" card which i've nver found one of before. If i can sell this it puts me close to xoph's blood already!

Spoiler

Your gears are in great shape. 7% life jewels and more levels will definitely push your life over 6000. :)

Xoph's Blood also provide you more life.

"
pitrek46 a écrit :
Anyone could look at my char and tell me what i did wrong : P ?

Your gears are looking good. Flask setup need some changes. You don't need anti-bleed flask since Slayer is immune to bleed during leech. Check out the flask section.

Picking up Avatar of Fire skill tree will greatly help.

"
Spooo a écrit :
Thanks for giving me some advice on where to progress ! I will definitely change my flasks.
Im wondering with wise oak + fire pen, is it a bit overkill to run flammability aswell?
I think dual curse is really nice in hardcore, would you recommend 5 point investment on passive, or obtaining + 1 curse another way?

Also carnage heart seems subpar since we don't receive the physical damage leech? A rare high hp + resistance + ele damage amulet would be better? until Xoph's of course.

Wise Oak adds good amount of damage and it provides more damage reduction to the lowest elemental resist that you have. If you are able to get all 3 resistance to the same value, you will have reduction for all 3 elements.

Windscream is a great boots that gives you +1 curse which you can definitely run with Belly chest. You will need to skip maps that roll hexproof though since mobs will be immune to curse.

Carnage Heart has 50% increased life leech per second which helps greatly in healing. But since you are playing in hardcore, a rare amulet with high life roll will benefit you more.
how you can put lvl 20 on 114+ int gem when you cant pass over 90 int ?
53 + (lvl 95 tree) + 33 int on ring = only 86 int ??

for exemple concentrated effect lvl 20 is 114 int
"

Spoiler

Your gears are in great shape. 7% life jewels and more levels will definitely push your life over 6000. :)

Xoph's Blood also provide you more life.

Just beat the T15 Beachhead map solo. The wolf packs were rough and close calls but lived. You should take it easy on those and try to skirt the packs and work em, not just charge straight in like i did, i coulda ripped on those wolf packs. Otherwise it was no trouble long as i kept my basalt and ruby and anti-freeze up.

Final battle was nuts but our build handles it like a champ...i did whole map deathless and i still have a ways to go on gear.

It was the single most awesome map experience i've had in PoE in ever...MOAR BEACHHEADS in my future!

(I think i came within 200 health of 0 twice charging into the wolf packs)
Dernière édition par Fuzzballx, le 9 août 2017 22:25:11
"
vileArchon a écrit :

only use sybls on reflect maps get a ring with 70+ life and resists - swap carnage heart for a good rare with 70+ hp and resists. i have 6k life on my character you can inspect my profile should be public

Doesn't work for me, i've ripped too often too fast without sybil's to harbinger packs mostly. gotta run it to keep from ripping away all the exp. I tried with a good rare ring instead for 24 hrs, really wasn't good. Can kill myself pretty instantly doing Harbinger packs.
"
Fuzzballx a écrit :
"
vileArchon a écrit :

Doesn't work for me, i've ripped too often too fast without sybil's to harbinger packs mostly. gotta run it to keep from ripping away all the exp. I tried with a good rare ring instead for 24 hrs, really wasn't good. Can kill myself pretty instantly doing Harbinger packs.

Interesting i've only had problems with reflect when its on the map mod + reflect mobs
That's the only time i run sybils, i'm a bit worried now since i'm in hardcore and you say it RIP's you often

Are you running the Lower God - reflect% pantheon aswell?
After two or three days I buy xoph
liked to play more with belly to 5.5 HP lvl 87
what do you think to buy after amulet
Jewell or mb something else

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires