[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

Very good BD.
But I wonder how can you get 9000+ armor by these gears? I have the same gear as you. But I just have 4000+ armor.
Is this a cheap build,can I make it for a new character?
hi, as i read the comment section and looked all the info from the build you gave i recommend you to update your gear or skill tree for 2.4/latest as it clearly is not since your gear gives only +10 mana and skill tree gives +30 mana so there is something wrong. i got int from gear to use Increased Area of Effect so that's not actually the issue here but this makes me wonder that is there other things in your build that's not updated? do i truly get that damage when i end up getting ALL things shown in you build section?
"
GregC7 a écrit :
Im not completely understanding the way you are solving your mana problem? Im currently 42 and mana flasking constantly. Any help?

Lvl 42 in cruel ACT 1 (maybe 2 by the time you read this)

As soon as you reach level 59 you can (and should) equip Soul Taker.

Spoiler

If you read very carefully you may see something like "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks", this will allow you to attack even though you will have 100% of your Mana reserved with Herald of Ash, Hatred and Arctic Armour.
Hi everyone.

I can't answer to all your question becouse right now i'm writing master degree thesis and i dont have enough time :/
I'll update my topic before next league (2.XII) I PROMISE :D

edit> i added FAQ section to main topic. You can read there a lot of advice. Enjoy!

edit2> Updated Hardcore passive tree.
Dernière édition par Necroorcen, le 21 nov. 2016 09:30:24
I'm a serious noob who just started playing POE a couple weeks ago and I really appreciate your build guide which helped me greatly in understanding how this game works. I'm currently level 82 and I'm planning on continue playing in Standard league once Essence concludes (maybe play in the following league 3 months later when I feel I'm ready). I noticed in your guide that 16 points or so haven't been allocated and because I'm still a noob, I have no idea as to where those points should go. Can you give me any suggestions? Also, is there anyway to get even stronger than now (based on the posted spec of your character) provided that I have enough currency? I read your last comment in which you mentioned that you're busy writing your thesis but if you can find any time to answer those two questions, I would be very grateful. Thank you in advance.
After you have the money, is it worth it to switch over from bringer of rain to a decent helmet/6l chest combo? Will get a lot of life and armor not to mention resists this way.
@kingtory
Hi! Thanks a lot, your words give me satisfaction that my work (guide) can help beginners understanding the game, becouse PoE can frighten new players easily.
Just make your profile public in forum settings. When you do it i will watch your skill tree and equipment then i'll give you some advices :)

@IWannaPeonU
Sure! You can change BoR to Abyssuss or goodRareHelmet + Belly/Lightning Coil/Carcas Jack/goodRareChest, but you need 6L decent chest which cost ~10ex or more. But it gives you a lot of defence ;>
can you post a full passive tree for 100 lvl ?
Here:

Softcore Passive Tree - Endgame 100lv

I'll add this to main topic.

v2.5 VERSION ARE READY ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires