[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

Hi, in cruel Oak gives you phys dmg , not Kraityn
Yup, i know - look at FAQ section.
%phys dmg from Oak gives you more explosive DMG
%attack speed from Krai gives you better Lacerate
You choose what you want. I prefer Krait right now.
My first PoE char.

I made a character following your guide and really enjoy playing.

I am currently sitting at around 34k dps with the core items (the two axes and BoR) and the gems linked.

Started mapping yesterday and the clearspead is insane.

This build is really friendly towards new players like me, even tho I followed the hardcore passives build.

I can recommend this build a lot.

Ty.

Soul taker is soo expensive on Breach right now... how about a Wings of Entropy build changing the 3 passives skill points to 2hand axes?

Im trying right now maping low tier and seems pretty well and affordable.
if you go with entrophy i'm guessing you aren't fully reserving?
I'm a noob so i'm sorry if this is a stupid question but where do you get Chaos resistance from in this build or is it not needed for some reason?
@NeV3rKilL

1 of Soul Taker mod: "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks"
You can reserve 100% mana becouse your physical skill doesn't consume any mana.
If you change to wing of entropy you lost a lot of sustain. Breach Soul Taker cost 1ex right now, it's not that much ;) dont look at rolls in this axe.

@knalB
Chaos resistance is not needed with life based build. Be careful with poison cloud etc and dont worry :)

@de_pisser
I'm really happy helping you ^^ GL and HF mate!
loving the build so far, man. quick question: why don't you hook up ancestral warchief to blood magic on your boots? i don't understand why its just sitting in your gloves when you obv. can't cast it without blood magic. i'm usually running artic armour, hatred, and herald at the same time so no mana for totem if i needed it without blood magic
@p0rkys
Soul Taker gives you "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your MELEE Attacks". Sooo Ancestral Warchief and all other MELEE skills can be casted without mana. GL ;)
Is jack really worth it? halfing life leech for 100% bleed chance seems a bit much

Isn't 25% bleed with high attack speed enough?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires