[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

nice build :) is it uber atziri/shaper viable?
@OGrabit
It's very cheap build. When i created this build i tried to do character who can clear map T1-T15 as fast as possible. I earn ~30ex by fast clearing map so i can do any other build right now who can clear all bosses easly. I did't do Shaper yet, but uber atziri can die fast if you know tactics. Be careful on 4-Atziri part, just try to avoid mirror atziri.
GL!;)
Hi! Currently loving your build right now and just curious what you would switch the BOR for if you want to go with a 6L Chest. Thanks!
lvl19 increased area of effect requires 109 int, i noticed you only have int on your ring and +10 from the passive skill tree, where did you find the rest, im i missing something?

Dernière édition par vaynard2, le 30 sept. 2016 02:37:36
sounds good! :)
@vaynard2 If you don't get it from items, just take +30 int passives.

Look:
Passive tree with INT nodes
+3 nodes: +30 INT- cost 6 skill points
You can get it from jewels -> items -> passives.

@bluekid90
Ye, it's possible but more expensive.
Right now in Essence Sofcore league, recomended roll BoR cost ~ 60c
If you want to wear other helmet + chest, for example: Abyssus ~ 30c + 6L Belly ~ 7ex = 7.5ex
And '+%Melee Critical Strike Multiplier' from Abyssus are useless becouse you need Resolute Technique.
Dernière édition par Necroorcen, le 30 sept. 2016 09:07:20
How will this build work with Varunastra sword in par with Soul Taker. Cause I got one, and want to use it. I would appreciate an answer.
My intelligence is too low for inc area eff and to upgrade herald and hatred. What do i do?
Hey Nice build, I just wonder how do you get to 42% block chance ?, the maximum that i can get is around 34% with 9% from the tree, 4% from the ascendancy, 15% base block chance when dual wield, and 6% from Bringer Of Rain
I see you said

Help Krait on cruel for %phy dmg. but krait on cruel gives you attack speed and Oak gives you Phy dmg.? which one is the correct one?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires