[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

"
Necroorcen a écrit :
@ohuang2
Just use your brain.
If you need more dps -> take dps passives
If you need more def -> take def passives

Frenzy Charge nodes not reqired untill 50-60lv.

BASIC TREE
ADVENCED TREE
END-GAME SKILL TREE POSTED IN FIRST PAGE

@Killro
There's no Blood Magic in my skill tree. I'm using Soul Taker to solve my mana. Need Blood Magic GEM for golem and Blood Rage only.

@Keppo322
I'm trying to equip arm+eva items. It gives me more armor in end-game.

Thanks for the feedback, but I swear one of your skill trees took Blood Magic (it might have been changed after I started building it).

Otherwise, I'm liking the build so far! I might not make the climb into the Templar area for the increased AoE so I can have more HP. If I get him that far I will post how it is.
The skill tree for hardcore does take blood magic but my guess is this is because soul taker might cost to much blood magic would be a good budget then you could go soul taker when you can afford it.
Are there any alternatives to using multistrike? The auto-aim on the latter attacks sometimes feels a bit wonky to play with. Thanks!
Hey man I got instantly bopped by phase 3 Izaro in Uber Lab, any advice on soloing him with this build?
Ended up getting a 40% Increased Sunder Damage enchantment in Uber so I've switched over to that for now. Runs very well with Conc Effect in permanently!

Tip for Ele Reflect maps. Keep Grace, Haste and Fortify on your off-hand to switch out for Hatred, Arctic Armour and Added Fire. Makes it that little bit easier.

"
spinzels a écrit :
Hey man I got instantly bopped by phase 3 Izaro in Uber Lab, any advice on soloing him with this build?

Hit and move, refresh Fortify on the skeles or just after a big attack. Avoid days with Fonts as those are a real bitch!
Dernière édition par _Slabs_, le 18 oct. 2016 07:00:07
Hi there

First of all many thanks for sharing the build.

I am loving the playstyle, but are having difficulty sustaining dps and defense.
As far as I can see my gear is in many ways better than the on you have posted, but my numbers are WAY lower than yours, so I dont get whats wrong? and hopefully you can help me to further my char!

Life: 4872 (ive taken 3 more lifa nodes than you, but have way more life on gear than you)
Armor: 4815 (28%)(you have almost twice as much, but the links from your gear only provides around 150 more armor than my gear?!? *see both my amu and belt - only thin I lack armor or eva on is my boots...)

Dps: 37.7/27.1k (unbuffed)
Granted my Lacerate is "only" lvl 17, but a lvl 20 will not create your numbers by a long shot. Especially since my amulet is way stronger than yours...so i dont get it :(

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAASzBS0JWAthDjwR1RNME8kUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEY2xpVIWAkmyb4KCoppTB3Ne826DpSOu08BTwtPfxAoEF0QzFGt0d-TjJQR1eXWGNZ_loaXz9gQWEhY3BkUmVNZadl8GebaGVo8nTtdPF1Tnaseu982YFBggeDX4TZhO-FUoZgivCLT4zPl3mbaqIApo2tja4-rlCvbLCruR28n702vqfAZsGLwaPDM8SCxq7PftNv0_zZYdl82sHbp-Jh5FHqGO8O73zwH_JB8932SPcy90346_xL_ms=

With regards
Dernière édition par Fathervic, le 18 oct. 2016 16:55:59

Hello,
I play your build and I love the gameplay.
What are the improvements made in order to go to Shaper / Uber Atziri.?
Hi there :) Nice build! Will you write in the future a detail of how to level the passive tree step by step?

Thank you very much.
How can you have all 3 auras on and still cast abilities?
Trying a max block version of this for EHC league. I realize the DPS won't be as good but I want survivability and want to be able to do any map mod. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Level 90

Level 100

It will use BoR+Anvil to get 75% block. Besides that, it will be mostly identical to your gear setup. Hope I can overcap on my resist to be able to run ele weakness maps - though, if not, I have 5 jewel slots to play with, I'll just need to have DW block on all of them along with resists.

Any suggestions or critiques welcome! i'm currently only level 35. Thanks in advance.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires