[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

I'm up to 63 on this build and the clear speed in insane. I'll post back at 90 (if I can get there).

Thanks!
Voidhart for leveling? hows that? Not sure if its worth the investment though.
Dernière édition par noodlesofdoom, le 4 oct. 2016 19:05:49
@Mastarna asked: How will this build work with Varunastra sword in par with Soul Taker

I didn't test it yet. Jack gives you 100% cause bleed on hit = 100% chance to mob explosion.

@TechnoEagle

I posted skill tree with INT nodes. Check it!!!!!

@marvisnguyen asked: I just wonder how do you get to 42% block chance ?

I thought that it was additional flask effect.

@Grixzen asked: Help Krait on cruel for %phy dmg. but krait on cruel gives you attack speed and Oak gives you Phy dmg.? which one is the correct one?

My mistake. I helped Krait to increase my %att spd, but you can choose Oak for %phy dmg that gives you more explosion dmg. Do what you want.

@noodlesofdoom

Flat phys is your best friends, and %att spd :D
Hey I just wanted to how should I go on the passive tree since I never know what to get first?
Hey, quick question. Your skill tree takes Blood Magic, but you use aura's utilizing 100 percent of your mana pool. How is this possible? Doesn't using blood magic with auras use your life pool instead?
Just have a question . Wouldnt passive Unvewaring Stance be usefull in this build since we have no eva already?
@ohuang2
Just use your brain.
If you need more dps -> take dps passives
If you need more def -> take def passives

Frenzy Charge nodes not reqired untill 50-60lv.

BASIC TREE
ADVENCED TREE
END-GAME SKILL TREE POSTED IN FIRST PAGE

@Killro
There's no Blood Magic in my skill tree. I'm using Soul Taker to solve my mana. Need Blood Magic GEM for golem and Blood Rage only.

@Keppo322
I'm trying to equip arm+eva items. It gives me more armor in end-game.
Dernière édition par Necroorcen, le 14 oct. 2016 18:02:29
Having a great time with this build, thanks!

What about non legacy soul taker? Still good idea for the build?
@kwagam I'm playing in Seasonal league. Doesn't matter what kind of Soul Taker you choose, you need flat phys + endless mana from this item :D

@_Slabs_ It's really nice to read your comment. That's reason why i public my build :)
Dernière édition par Necroorcen, le 14 oct. 2016 18:02:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires