[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

OK. Not only Malevolence is almost free horrorlike dmg buff but also this new watcher eye mod: (15-20)% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence

Life recovery: 20% malevolence + 30% vitality + 20% elder belt, GGG wtf ;)
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 18 mars 2019 22:22:47
So I got this and picked up a ring with level 23 Zealotry on it. I'm thinking it could replace the Arcane Surge in my helmet
and free up a slot. With the eye regen and my belt that has 15% recovery, I haven't felt the need to run Purity of Fire which lets me run Zealotry. Am I crazy for doing this?

Edit:

Ok so I just realized I'm not benefiting from Arcane Surge in the helmet buff wise, only to get Swift Affliction to work. Looks like I'm leaving my helmet setup unchanged and going to roll with Zealotry to see how this Eye impacts my DPS.
Dernière édition par Avengii, le 20 mars 2019 03:15:26
I seem to miss something, i only get 84% fire res... im probably blind but cant understand where to get the last 5%...
"
Lazytits a écrit :
I seem to miss something, i only get 84% fire res... im probably blind but cant understand where to get the last 5%...

The legacy Rise of the Phoenix is linked in the OP, it's not updated for this patch. The current shield has +5% to maximum vs +9% in OP.
Dernière édition par Avengii, le 20 mars 2019 13:18:52
When I added Malevolence to my build, I had to drop Flammability/EW from an aura down to CwDT. This proved very ineffective and made the build feel slower, so I decided to use an Impresence amulet to get Flammability for free, and the mana reserve of Malevolence is no longer a problem.

Setting this up I moved Orb of Storms to the left mouse, where I found it will only fire when I hold "attack in place". I used to spam Orb a lot to get EO/EE, but this is now inconvenient. It wasn't that reliable anyway, since it needs a lot more crit chance to get EO.

I had a CwDT tied to Ball Lightning with extra crit in place, but that only worked quite rarely. I could actually stand still in the middle of a crowd (without RF on) and almost never see EO, even though ball lightnings were flying all over.

The solution I found that works well is: CwDT, Ice Spear, LMP. I would have used GMP but it takes too much dex, and I had lost 44 dex on the amulet when I went to Impresence.

Anyway, I get EO frequently now. Not sure how reliable it will be on single target (Ice Spear is a little odd), but I've gotten it on all bosses so far. I can also still manually cast Orb of Storms if I want to, to get EE on more things up front. Just not quite as easily.

"
shrunn57 a écrit :
I could actually stand still in the middle of a crowd (without RF on) and almost never see EO, even though ball lightnings were flying all over.

The solution I found that works well is: CwDT, Ice Spear, LMP. I would have used GMP but it takes too much dex, and I had lost 44 dex on the amulet when I went to Impresence.

Anyway, I get EO frequently now. Not sure how reliable it will be on single target (Ice Spear is a little odd), but I've gotten it on all bosses so far. I can also still manually cast Orb of Storms if I want to, to get EE on more things up front. Just not quite as easily.

I picked up Zealotry instead of Purity of Fire. Zealotry gives increased crit chance to spells, so I see EO trigger frequently on my Ball Lighning. It innately gives spell damage, but not as much damage as Malevolence on face value. However, with the increased crit procs for EO, Zealotry gives me more DPS than running Malevolence without having to scramble sockets and dropping flammability.
Dernière édition par Avengii, le 20 mars 2019 19:56:45
"
I picked up Zealotry instead of Purity of Fire. Zealotry gives increased crit chance to spells, so I see EO trigger frequently on my Ball Lighning. It innately gives spell damage, but not as much damage as Malevolence on face value. However, with the increased crit procs for EO, Zealotry gives me more DPS than running Malevolence without having to scramble sockets and dropping flammability.

I haven't tried Zealotry, but it doesn't look helpful to me. The crit chance is way lower than Increased Crit, which didn't help Ball Lightning at all for me, and losing Purity of Fire means I'd be degening life all the time, as I'd lose 4% max fire resist. For damage, Zeolotry does nothing to Righteous Fire, so would only be of minor benefit in my build for Scorching Ray.

After all that, I couldn't have both Zeolotry and Malevolence, so it doesn't look like a good choice for me.
"
Avengii a écrit :
"
Lazytits a écrit :

The legacy Rise of the Phoenix is linked in the OP, it's not updated for this patch. The current shield has +5% to maximum vs +9% in OP.

Ahhhhhh….. thanks :)
post is superlong so sorry if this has been asked already. the guide says 'all content'. does this mean you are supposed to take down shaper and uber elder with this setup? just by burning him with RF?
"
shrunn57 a écrit :
[...] so I decided to use an Impresence amulet to get Flammability for free, and the mana reserve of Malevolence is no longer a problem. [...]

Doesn't Impresence screw up our EE due to global added fire dmg?
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 21 mars 2019 18:50:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires