[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

updated
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
this build is a good build starter for synthesis ? ( i play the game until 3 month ^^ )
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
updated

Is it worth sacrificing few life nodes for "Sovereignty" plus mana reserve bound fossil craft on helmet to squeeze "Malevolence" in? It looks pretty nasty :) 20% AoE, 20% more DoT, 19% skill effect duration. What you think of it Demi?

edit:
"3.6 SYNTHESIS CHANGES:
Minor skill tree changes [..]"
Can't find any changes to the tree on pastebin. What changed?
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 8 mars 2019 06:29:05
Hello Demi,

First thing: Thanks for the guide

Now it's my Q:
How the heck do you get dex, checked your and other ppl gears, trough the thread and didn't seen manny dex gear.
Thanks
"
Is it worth sacrificing few life nodes for "Sovereignty" plus mana reserve bound fossil craft on helmet to squeeze "Malevolence" in? It looks pretty nasty :) 20% AoE, 20% more DoT, 19% skill effect duration. What you think of it Demi?

The 20% AoE (from quality of gem) is just for malevolence, right?

Even so, we're still getting a full 20% damage boost at level 20.

I was able to slot malevolence in, but it costs me the ability to channel scorching ray for very long (due to low mana). However, I can channel SR long enough to get infusion, which gives a bunch more damage to RF.

I guess I'd say it's a good idea. I'll play with it awhile.

edit: PoB says RF with malevolence and infusion and combined with scorching ray at 8 stacks give about 770k damage in my modest setup. However, without some changes to mana I won't actually be able to sustain SR.

edit 2: I gave up a couple of life nodes to get two mana nodes between Art of the Gladiator and Master of the Arena. Scorching Ray still won't cast very long, but it's better. I don't want to give up any more life to fully fix it.

edit 3: I eventually realized I only had a level 2 enlighten on my auras, but I shelled out for a 3 and now I have enough remaining mana to keep scorching ray up for 15+ seconds. Being able to go as long as this is rare enough that I am happy and keeping this setup. In the end I only lost 2% life, regen, and damage, and I'll get that back when I level up.
Dernière édition par shrunn57, le 14 mars 2019 17:28:15
"
shrunn57 a écrit :
"

The 20% AoE (from quality of gem) is just for malevolence, right?
[...]

Yeah I guess it is.
With double corrupt rise of the phoenix +2 aura +2 aoe gems and a 21 malevolence we can get 22% more DoT ;) Guess it could be further raised by aura effectiveness? Think that we would have to get one of the aura reserve decrease helm enchant. Otherwise like you say it would be hard to sustain SR.
What i'm trying to achieve here is getting that 30% more multiplier without spending like 50-100 ex on a damn 7L horror helmet :)
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 13 mars 2019 21:57:53
Could I utilize a 6L cloak of flame with this build I had one drop and am data mining a build idea to utilize it
"
Could I utilize a 6L cloak of flame with this build I had one drop and am data mining a build idea to utilize it

As tempting as I'm sure it is for you (I've never had a 6L unique chest drop), it lacks some things, such as life* or resists (other than fire, which we shouldn't need more of with purity of fire). The conversion of physical hit to fire works well in this build, but the rest seems rather minor. Also, not sure what all one would put in the 6-link chest, as I've stuck with the recommended Kaom's.

* In this build, life is life, regen, and damage, so you want all you can get.
"
Hyoji a écrit :
Hello Demi,

Now it's my Q:
How the heck do you get dex, checked your and other ppl gears, trough the thread and didn't seen manny dex gear.
Thanks

Wondering the same !
"
Lazytits a écrit :
"
Hyoji a écrit :
Hello Demi,

Now it's my Q:
Thanks

Wondering the same !

uhh you just get it on any gear slot? or if you can't find something just take a +30 dex node temporarily until you get dex on gear somewhere
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires