[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Fallbringer a écrit :
I don't know what i'm doing wrong but i'm getting one shot quite often... here is my gear, i'm at 7,6K life and 1441 life regen without endurance charges, over 1,8k with endurance charges and 379 strength.

I know my gear is far from good but i feel like with this much life and regen i should not get one shot so often

define one shot. what's killing you exactly? you have some low life rolls but remember just having high life isn't going to save you. plenty of mechanics in this game are designed to not be tankable.

I was standing in the middle of let's say... 20 white mobs and they killed me. I was not able to sustain my life. Another boss just one shot me, i had like 5% health left after one attack and then i died (i can't remember which one... the one on the map which is based on "The ravaged square" and the land is connected with bridges, the boss spawns totems which you have to destroy, they give him immunity). I have to say this map had a vulnerability mod.
Dernière édition par Fallbringer, le 30 juin 2018 04:35:18
"
I was standing in the middle of let's say... 20 white mobs and they killed me. I was not able to sustain my life. Another boss just one shot me, i had like 5% health left after one attack and then i died (i can't remember which one... the one on the map which is based on "The ravaged square" and the land is connected with bridges, the boss spawns totems which you have to destroy, they give him immunity). I have to say this map had a vulnerability mod.

so you're facetanking 20+ mobs and expecting to survive, or getting crit by map bosses with damage mods.

i think u might want to consider moving around a bit more lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Fallbringer a écrit :

Yeah, the vulnerability mod can be difficult with this build. Despite the high amount of life you get it really is some what of a movement build. Shield charge all over the place and dodge attacks. But since you don't have to "attack" anything, it really isn't too hard, most of the time.

The map sounds like T10 Siege -- I just cleared that this morning and the boss really isn't that tough. I'd say the vulnerability mod did you in.
"
Mr_Tact a écrit :
"
Fallbringer a écrit :

Yeah, the vulnerability mod can be difficult with this build. Despite the high amount of life you get it really is some what of a movement build. Shield charge all over the place and dodge attacks. But since you don't have to "attack" anything, it really isn't too hard, most of the time.

The map sounds like T10 Siege -- I just cleared that this morning and the boss really isn't that tough. I'd say the vulnerability mod did you in.

People:
don't take all endu charges from the tree.
Don't keep max endu charges and fortify up.
Dont use flasks.
Build evasion and no armor when specced into Unwavering stance.
Got their resists not capped. Or not overcapped and do ele weakness mod.
Do crazy mods on map which boost boss dmg x3.

And expect not to get spanked and when they do they come here and say things like *hey Demi there's something wrong with your build*. Guys it's not an afk build. You still have to push buttons and dodge nukes sometimes lol ;)
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 30 juin 2018 08:59:53
Im lost on what to do with Vaal righteous fire. why do i get both for free in 3.3?
"
Rickeye a écrit :
Im lost on what to do with Vaal righteous fire. why do i get both for free in 3.3?

you use it and it burns things more. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Righteous_Fire

edit: wiki isn't updated. basically it takes 30% of your life and burns enemies around you, stacking with your normal RF. it also has fucking huge aoe.
Dernière édition par DeMiGodking102, le 1 juil. 2018 21:39:23
ok. in your guide ( which are the best around by the way ) you say we get the buff for free in 3.3 now. Thats what im lost on. maybe ill take out vortex and slot vaal rf in or something
"
Rickeye a écrit :
ok. in your guide ( which are the best around by the way ) you say we get the buff for free in 3.3 now. Thats what im lost on. maybe ill take out vortex and slot vaal rf in or something

you put vaal rf in the socket where rf would go. it gives you both skills now. as do all other vaal skill gems. 3.3 op
O shit aye sorry for the dumb question it just wasnt making sense. tyvm for the replies
"
Rickeye a écrit :

I admit it wasn't immediately obvious to me either. Basically using the Vaal gem you can cast both the "normal" RF and the Vaal RF. So, you should set separate hotkeys for each. You then have the normal RF running all the time and as you kill things the Vaal RF builds up souls. Once it is charged you can cast it for additional damage -- both the "normal" RF and the Vaal RF will be "on" simultaneously.

Edit: Derp. Guess it was already answered. Oh well.
Dernière édition par Mr_Tact, le 1 juil. 2018 23:39:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires