[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Timpen a écrit :
Can someone check my gear and tell me what im doing wrong, damage seems quite low and only 6.5k hp with 728 strenght. Invested all my currency so don't have much left but suggestions are appreciated.

edit: i know my gems in my body is fucked up, ignore it :)

Helmet is only 18/16, get at least 20/18.

Doon - get better with higher str roll (70 max)

Amulet - crap, not worth 1c. If it's not marble (these are expensive), get t1 life roll and t1 str roll.

Rings - none of them is worth more than few c. Read the guide and buy good life and str rolls.

Boots - crap, BIG crap. Get better life and str rolls.

Get good chest with 120life, str and maybe % inc. life. Make sockets yourself.

Do you have jewels with at least 6% life and dmg?

You are missing A LOT of life nodes! Level the char.

I am at 8200hp at lvl 85 and will be at 9000+ at lvl 90 without any problem. With better rolls (life and str) you can get even higher... (elder rings with % inc. life, ...).

But remember you won't be facerolling t15 with this build without 20ex+ investment (or much more). Playing with one hand and watching TV at the same time is not cheap :)

Dernière édition par memberx, le 26 juin 2018 09:35:52
"
Niggg a écrit :
Spoiler
Spoiler

Level 90 and didn't invest too much, helmet was 12c at magic and upgraded it myself. Sniped 135% scepter at 7c and got lucky on craft. Other items were 5c maybe more. Got cyclopean coil because I though it had so much value at high str, also got kaom's roots because I was lazy to search for boots.
Belly is +130life +300armor but i'd have to change boots, probably won't do that.
Doon with this item set is -20k dot dps and 600+ life gain per hit (total is 2k) of molten shell, I prefer dps.
Hope this helps someone, uniques makes gearing way easier.

path of building stats with ee and endurance charges:
dot dps: 340k
strength: 642
dex: 114

life: 8800
regen: 1400
net life regen: +163
armor: 5500

fire res over: 81%
cold res over: 33%
lightning res over: 62%

woops, I had fire damage added to spells on my scepter, switching back to doon.
Nevermind. I am an idiot. :D
Dernière édition par Mr_Tact, le 26 juin 2018 14:01:47
Why not use Meginord's Vise? Because of no +health? You still get 2% regen.

Also, would Rightous Fire not benefit from Herald of Ash, especially when you stack strength?
Dernière édition par Destructomonkey, le 26 juin 2018 23:34:34
Got a question. Is this one of those "standard only" type of builds? Wasn't really looking at gear as I'm not one so keen on knowing legacy items and knowing Demi plays on standard.
"
Korach a écrit :
Got a question. Is this one of those "standard only" type of builds? Wasn't really looking at gear as I'm not one so keen on knowing legacy items and knowing Demi plays on standard.

Most of us are playing this build in Incursion league. The build is very strong, specialy because of elder items (% inc. life on rings and belt, % inc. attributes on belt, ...).

I invested like 500c and can do t12 with no problem. I don't have any higher tier maps, but i think there won't be any problem. All bosses die in few secs (and this isn't boss killing build!).

"
memberx a écrit :
Is there a way to manualy proc EO? Orb of storms + inc. crit. chance?

We proc EO with CWDT setup: CWDT(max)+Vortex(max)+Immortal Call(max), Stone Golem(max). This means i must be hit with almost 3k dmg to get the Vortex cast (EO). But i am not used to stand still and wait for a big hit, so usualy EO don't even proc.

But when EO proc, there is really immense difference. Boss is loosing life much much quicker.

That kind of damage would be great to have all the time. If not all the time, at least in Incursions, becuse if i dont get EO, i sometimes run out of time.
I guess this thread is dead...

If anyone reading this, what do you think of changing CWDT+Ball lightning+CoH+Flammability, to Orb of Storms+inc. crit chance+CoH+Flammability?

Yes, i must cast Orb of Storms manualy, but at least i will get constant EO I hope and also EE?

Ty.

Dernière édition par memberx, le 28 juin 2018 03:12:11
"
memberx a écrit :
I guess this thread is dead...

If anyone reading this, what do you think of changing CWDT+Ball lightning+CoH+Flammability, to Orb of Storms+inc. crit chance+CoH+Flammability?

Yes, i must cast Orb of Storms manualy, but at least i will get constant EO I hope and also EE?

Ty.

277 pages, dead thread lul. you can do that.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What would be the total cost of the build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires