[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Mr_Tact a écrit :
How you are going to get Elemental Equilibrium working for you without a ranged attack. If I Shield Charge something, even if the item it is in has added Cold or Lightning damage -- won't the RF damage the mobs prior to the Shield Charge?

What am I missing or don't understand?

Didn't get an answer to this yet, but I have been thinking about it and I'm wondering if it has to do with the fact that RF doesn't "hit". Does the lack of that mechanic mean RF cannot trigger EE? That would mean the lightning damage from Ball Lightning (or any other elemental damage you might have on equipment) will trigger EE in your favor. Is that the idea?
Dernière édition par Mr_Tact, le 23 juin 2018 11:03:07
"
Mr_Tact a écrit :
"
Mr_Tact a écrit :
How you are going to get Elemental Equilibrium working for you without a ranged attack. If I Shield Charge something, even if the item it is in has added Cold or Lightning damage -- won't the RF damage the mobs prior to the Shield Charge?

What am I missing or don't understand?

Didn't get an answer to this yet, but I have been thinking about it and I'm wondering if it has to do with the fact that RF doesn't "hit". Does the lack of that mechanic mean RF cannot trigger EE? That would mean the lightning damage from Ball Lightning (or any other elemental damage you might have on equipment) will trigger EE in your favor. Is that the idea?

1) Shield charge Doesnt apply any elemental damage coz its linked to brutality support (read jewel)
2) Elemental Equilibrium procs on Cast when damage taken (level 1) that casts Ball ligthning (level 4 max) and then, that ball lightning procs Curse on hit (You should level up to the max int you have) and that curse on hit procs Flammability (level up to max too)
3) Elemental overload procs on cast when damage taken (level up to max) and then vortex (level up to max). vortex makes a crit and there is ur proc with 40% more elemental damage

Hopes this help you.
Dernière édition par Lynz, le 23 juin 2018 12:29:19
Okay, cool. So I was right that RF can't trigger EE -- until I realized that it really wasn't making much sense. And I was overlooking the effect of Brutality on the Shield Charge, thanks for pointing that out.
Dernière édition par Mr_Tact, le 23 juin 2018 12:46:16
How to proc ash from Hinekora ascendancy node?
"
Encodex a écrit :
How to proc ash from Hinekora ascendancy node?

hit
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
can someone look at my build and see what's wrong? I can't beat uber lab at 85 and cant do yellow maps. wtf is wrong with me?

How much regen am I suppose to have? I have 7.3k hp with 1.3k regen without endurance. Even with ruby and life flask popped, I'm still dying to mobs and bosses
Dernière édition par BiggestNoobEver, le 24 juin 2018 04:30:27
Is the Pyre ring good for this build for minor resists and +75% burning damage?
Hi everyone.

This is my gear:
Spoiler

My tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gSzBS0GDgbDCfYLYQxfEmkS4ROlFCAUTRZvFxwYVhiRGS4aOBpVHKcc3B0UJKom8ycvJ-0o-jWSNug26TrhPAU8LT38QYdFnUd-TeNQR1NSU6VVtVZIVw1YY1nzXz9hIWSjZU1mnmh0aPJxeXIPdO12rHrvggeCx4Nfg8yE2YTvjM-PGo9GkFWYrZrgns2fy6IAouqmV6ajpwinMK2Nr2y3PriTuX68n702vWDAZsEExFjE9sYExq7G2M9-0iHUfNgk2L3ZYdl82mLaweNq6-7vDu988B_yQfJF9kj56PrS_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=ugiugi&characterName=RF_INCURS

I'm at almost 90lvl, 8.9k HP, capped resists.

Can anyone tell me, how can I improve my DPS? PoB shows, that I have 320k DPS, but I fell like i need more.
"
You can get some extra damage at the cost of less aoe - switch helm to 3b1g and swap aoe and efficacy with arcane surge + swift affliction.

Okay, Swift Affliction makes sense, but what is triggering the Arcane Surge?
"
Mr_Tact a écrit :
"
You can get some extra damage at the cost of less aoe - switch helm to 3b1g and swap aoe and efficacy with arcane surge + swift affliction.

Okay, Swift Affliction makes sense, but what is triggering the Arcane Surge?

arcane surge gives a "duration" tag to RF so you can use things like swift affliction/less duration. a horror helm would help
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires