[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Relatively new player here XD Been following this build but now I'm constantly dying to bosses in Tier 7-9. Particularly Vaal Pyramid. I seem to be taking massive damage despite my capped resists and high life. Is there something I'm doing critically wrong or do i just need to level up more before doing higher tiers? Also, my righteous fire seems to be disabling earlier than it should (at ~1000life instead of 1life) Thanks! :D

a flask with 'of dousing' will turn RF off, thats why brother.

regen nodes + life + resistances are your focus aim for a solid 8k+ life

use a granite flask for more phys reduction, make sure you use shield charge to grant fortify, make sure you use high level purity of fire + have all your regen nodes on the tree :D

check all that stuff, should help :)
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 18 juin 2018 22:57:17
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
"
Relatively new player here XD Been following this build but now I'm constantly dying to bosses in Tier 7-9. Particularly Vaal Pyramid. I seem to be taking massive damage despite my capped resists and high life. Is there something I'm doing critically wrong or do i just need to level up more before doing higher tiers? Also, my righteous fire seems to be disabling earlier than it should (at ~1000life instead of 1life) Thanks! :D

a flask with 'of dousing' will turn RF off, thats why brother.

regen nodes + life + resistances are your focus aim for a solid 8k+ life

use a granite flask for more phys reduction, make sure you use shield charge to grant fortify, make sure you use high level purity of fire + have all your regen nodes on the tree :D

check all that stuff, should help :)

Ahhhh I seee (Feel kinda retarded) xD

I do have all the regen nodes and capped resistance, still working on all the life nodes currently at 6.7k life. Purity of Fire currently at 17.

I'll try a granite flask maybe that'll help.

Thanks so much! :D
Hi Demigod, really interesting build

Im curious if when choosing Oak would the 20% global physical damage have any benefit or do you choose it only for the regen and damage reduction?

Also, what was the discussion about using the Ngamahu>Hinekora ascendancy node route instead of the Tukohama totem nodes if there wasn't ostensibly much to gain from the former route? Like dealing with the fire hit damage from Ngamahu or how, if i'm reading this right, Hinekora ash doesnt trigger from RF.
Was there just no room for a totem or was it clunky to use totems?
Dernière édition par Destructomonkey, le 19 juin 2018 00:10:59
Hey there, I didnt hit lvl 90 yet and am fairly fresh to RF.. this is my gear:

Honestly.. I feel like the dmg is mediocre and with a slowish shield charge and the limited AOE it feels clunky alltogether.. not satisfying for my taste..

I'm at 8k hp ~800 str
Maybe If i hit 9k hp and unlock those jewel slots and buy jewels for tons of ex this build starts doing good dmg? ;P

dunno, i expected more
"
schmu666 a écrit :
Hey there, I didnt hit lvl 90 yet and am fairly fresh to RF.. this is my gear:

Honestly.. I feel like the dmg is mediocre and with a slowish shield charge and the limited AOE it feels clunky alltogether.. not satisfying for my taste..

I'm at 8k hp ~800 str
Maybe If i hit 9k hp and unlock those jewel slots and buy jewels for tons of ex this build starts doing good dmg? ;P

dunno, i expected more

You can get some extra damage at the cost of less aoe - switch helm to 3b1g and swap aoe and efficacy with arcane surge + swift affliction. And you can get better helmet, yours is just 16lv/16lv, you can get 20/20. Buffing your HP/ES and STR also helps. If you'd go low life, you could get even better results.

However in PoB minmaxed link the effective dps is over 1kk. This is with gg gear. I'd be crazy happy if I could reach 500k. Currently at 140k and I have similar stats to yours.
Hi, Demi. Im lvl 79 now and I have some problems. Its very hard to deal even with t11 maps.I can't kill bosses. I think I don't have enough damage. Even usual mobs are killing me. Here is my gear:

Atm farming Guardian's n Shaper
stocking up currency to buy an
elder 40percent rf dmg lab enchat
and start throwin some stocked essences
that i bought when they were 19c.

Idk what y'all doin wrong and have problems build is a breeze
DONT EXPECT 5MILLION DPS THO
Our guy is Tank, that means he endure while dps and thats how u kill
Guardians Shaper.

Its fun cuz u actually have to dance and do the boss tactics rather spamm
your right click untill shit is dead...

STATS:
9300HP
300ES
879 STR
4 ENDUR CHARGES

5JEWELS.

Gear :

Hey Demi and everyone,

my item build is below, but i feel its still squishy and lacks DPS.

i cant even kill elder...

Any suggestions?

Stre 740
int 161

Dex 110

Dernière édition par SacrifXx, le 23 juin 2018 04:46:22
guy's im having the same survival and dps issue. I have just about 7k hp, 866 str but I still die.

I die to white map incursions or certain yellow boss mechanic or if there's a ton of mobs. If I don't melt them right away, I die. Or if I'm frozen and I take a few hits, I die. I just don't regen fast enough. Max resist, 84% fire resist 90% with flask. Even with ruby and life flask popped I still can't out regen mob dps. What's wrong with me? My regen is 1254 per second. That seems incredibly low. I know I'm missing a few 7% life jewels but damn am I squishy at 7k hp.

I can't even do yellow maps...
Dernière édition par BiggestNoobEver, le 23 juin 2018 02:23:57
Big thanks to Demigod for this budget build. Playing it in Incursion. Im still farming the helm enchant

My gear:

Prices of my gear
Helmet: 3 ex, Weapon: 10c, Shield: 15c, Chest: 85c, Gloves: 1 ex, Boots: 1 ex, Belt: 30c, Left ring: 1ex, Right ring: 2.5 ex, Amulet: 1 ex

For jewels, buy with 7% maximum life, 16-20% Burning damage, 16-20% Fire damage, around 2 ex each

My stats:

230.000 Righteous fire dps
850+ str
9.000 Life
1600 life regenerated per second (without endurance charges)
84% Fire res
75% cold and lightning res

Hope this help some exiles :)

Dernière édition par Lynz, le 26 juin 2018 09:23:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires