[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I'm also curious about how Cheiftain and Berserker compare. I decided just recently to try out a life-based RF build, but I decided to go with Berserker for now. I'm level 92 on standard (running this as a test in prep for the new 3.0 league) and I took a slightly different gearing and passive tree approach:

I went the Blood Magic route for the 35% life behind it, and I'm using an Essence Worm for Purity of Fire as a result. Since I don't plan on investing much into str gear and better jewels (I'll save that for league play), I decided to stick with a Doryani's Catalyst and Kaom's chest/boots. It seems that Berserker is a good choice if you want to go really budget (i.e. not spend a lot on high tier strength + life gear, and not spend too much on 3-4 good affix jewels). Because of the 2 second cooldown Berserker has on warcries, Berserker doesn't need to overcap on life regeneration. Enduring Cry can give the equivalent of 12.5% regen per second.

I'm at 10,300 life right now at level 92 and the damage is enough to breeze through all tiers up to T15. Since my life total is very close to that of a non-BM build with T1 strength and life on jewels/helm/belt/gloves/boots, and my damage should be much greater, BM-Berserker seems to be a perfectly good alternative. The trade-off is basically much worse life regen and significantly more dps and instant 25% heals every 2 seconds. The only issues I've run into are vulnerability maps (which are quite doable, but require much more caution) and poison maps (which can be addressed with a poison flask - a luxury that I can afford due to Kaom's Roots negating the need for an anti-freeze flask).
Dernière édition par DicemanX, le 25 juil. 2017 13:54:40
3.0 can go RF much sooner? Also can this clear uber lab as a budget league starter with some decent speed in 3.0? I have done very little research into the major changes having not played the beta.
"
AutoQQ a écrit :
3.0 can go RF much sooner? Also can this clear uber lab as a budget league starter with some decent speed in 3.0? I have done very little research into the major changes having not played the beta.

see videos at the bottom of original post for lab runs with shit gear.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Can i do this build as full dex?

P.S. My wife is dead.
Draped in a series of wonderful dreams.
Guys, wanna try this build in 3.0, but cannot decide between zerker and chieftain for this build. Can someone suggest which one should be better for league starter?

Zerker will most likely level faster, especially if you get Warbringer first for faster mana/life regen from alternating warcries if you don't grab clarity or blood magic right away. Has higher damage end game, but more micro required to survive. Also lowered defenses.

Chieftain is way easier to play with more passive regen and passive endur charges. Less clicking overall and easier quality of life than zerker.
Do you have an opinion on the what to pick up in the pantheon yet?
"
kager a écrit :
Zerker will most likely level faster, especially if you get Warbringer first for faster mana/life regen from alternating warcries if you don't grab clarity or blood magic right away. Has higher damage end game, but more micro required to survive. Also lowered defenses.

Chieftain is way easier to play with more passive regen and passive endur charges. Less clicking overall and easier quality of life than zerker.

Well explained. However with War Bringer factored in, Berserker's overall regeneration will actually be higher. War Bringer also allows to do no-regen maps without much hassle. Aspect of Carnage will substantially increase map clear speed compared to Chieftain.

Unless one is looking for a more relaxed play style, I think Berserker seems to be the better choice.

For the pantheon, I will probably be picking Arakaali (major) and Abberath (minor).
"
Silahsor a écrit :
"
kager a écrit :

Well explained. However with War Bringer factored in, Berserker's overall regeneration will actually be higher. War Bringer also allows to do no-regen maps without much hassle. Aspect of Carnage will substantially increase map clear speed compared to Chieftain.

Unless one is looking for a more relaxed play style, I think Berserker seems to be the better choice.

For the pantheon, I will probably be picking Arakaali (major) and Abberath (minor).

There's no thinking, required.

Berserker is straight up more damage but far more management intensive, whereas chieftain is sitback and less stress, also with all the nerfs lately, I'm kinda worried that zerk is next up on the chopping block.
hmm, is there any reason we cannot use MoM? I mean, the only reason we use Mana is for Scorching ray, maybe a manual Golem cast and to move around. I think it is worth testing.

Not to put a shit load of points into mana, but with 3.0 changes, we will be getting some more mana is you were to get the life points in the wich area...
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires