[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
xchokeholdx a écrit :
hmm, is there any reason we cannot use MoM? I mean, the only reason we use Mana is for Scorching ray, maybe a manual Golem cast and to move around. I think it is worth testing.

Not to put a shit load of points into mana, but with 3.0 changes, we will be getting some more mana is you were to get the life points in the wich area...

i'll be testing mom a bit more when 3.0 is live, but it feels kinda bad atm. we have to drop an aura to make our mana pool not shit.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Demi,

trying to decide between this build and the purple people eater build for starting 3.0 in the new league. I want to be able to farm Uber Lab reliably. Which would you recommend?

I went MoM on my legacy character and find it easier to deal with higher end content. The only hard part is when I need to resummon my golem or drop my totem after taking a few hits.

thanks again for the builds

this build look great, but i have a small concern and that is:

Cast When Damage Taken (HIGH LEVEL), Molten Shell => Fire Damage => fuck up Elemental Equilibrium with our main damage source "fire damage".
With a crafted another elemental damage in his gear Demi is reseting the EE with shield charge.

Problem: we have to spam shield charge all the time > then CWDT proc otherwise we do almost no Damage

---------------------------------------------------------------

my humble alternative:

replace Molten Shell spell with another spell skill gem (to keep Irion will benefits) that have a different Elemental damage then fire.

Cons: Demi usel Molten Shell because it has the highst Damage amount in the game (200% Damage Effectivness + 5% Critical strike chance to help with EO) so we lose some damage and some Life leach with another spell Skill Gem.

Pro:
1- Elemental Equilibrium will be always in the right setup => indirect More damage
2- easier gameplay, do not have to spam Shield charge fater then CWDT (only for Elemental Overload Buff 8sec)
3- gaining more survavibility from other skill gem attributes wich make it up for the less life leach, for exmple freez enemy from Cold snap or Arc etc...

what do you think Exiles?
Vortex may also be a good option for CWDT setup.
would shock nova work? 20% chance to apply shock, which would be a dps boost, right?

"
HISCH a écrit :
this build look great, but i have a small concern and that is:

Cast When Damage Taken (HIGH LEVEL), Molten Shell => Fire Damage => fuck up Elemental Equilibrium with our main damage source "fire damage".
With a crafted another elemental damage in his gear Demi is reseting the EE with shield charge.

Problem: we have to spam shield charge all the time > then CWDT proc otherwise we do almost no Damage

---------------------------------------------------------------

my humble alternative:

replace Molten Shell spell with another spell skill gem (to keep Irion will benefits) that have a different Elemental damage then fire.

Cons: Demi usel Molten Shell because it has the highst Damage amount in the game (200% Damage Effectivness + 5% Critical strike chance to help with EO) so we lose some damage and some Life leach with another spell Skill Gem.

Pro:
1- Elemental Equilibrium will be always in the right setup => indirect More damage
2- easier gameplay, do not have to spam Shield charge fater then CWDT (only for Elemental Overload Buff 8sec)
3- gaining more survavibility from other skill gem attributes wich make it up for the less life leach, for exmple freez enemy from Cold snap or Arc etc...

what do you think Exiles?

i think you severely overestimate how often molten shell procs. and underestimating how many times you'll be shield charging into enemies for fortify. not to mention our other cwdt reapplies EE to hurt fire res :P.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
akeldama1984 a écrit :
Do you have an opinion on the what to pick up in the pantheon yet?

Played around with RF in the beta myself, there is a reduced fire damage taken (minor) when moving and a reduced damage over time taken (major). Seems like a no-brainer to me. Makes a huge difference.

Also with 3.0 Holy Fire got a serious buff 20%/20%/60% might be worth swapping for some of the smaller life nodes/jewel sockets?
Hello, do you think to make changes in the build, for the patch that is coming?
What do you think of the berserker ascendancy?
Hey Demi, i am looking forward to your thoughts for changes, related to the 3.0 Patch notes.

Dernière édition par DunklerKoenig, le 2 août 2017 04:39:58
A few quick questions:

1) Does this build work with Juggernaut? At first glance, it seems like less life regen, but good synergy with Shield Charge + Fortify, and good endurance charge bonuses. Has anybody tried it? I'm not considering Berserker because I want a relaxed playstyle with minimum micromanagement :) So it seems the choice is between Chieftain and Berserker.

2) Do we still use the basic 4-link setup (RF + Ele Focus + Inc. AoE + Inc. Burning Damage) in 3.0, or can we benefit from some of the newly introduced stuff (efficacy etc.)?

3) Does your suggestion to level with Scorching Ray + Cast When Channeling + Firestorm + Fire Penetration still stand for 3.0? What other setups would you recommend to make leveling more comfortable? 'Cause ya know, it's a long way to lvl 65 :)

4) Would Blasphemy + Flammability + Inc. AoE be useful for this build? If not, what's the best way to perma-curse enemies with Flammability?

5) Is shield charging into the enemies enough to consistently proc Elemental Overload/Elemental Equilibrium, or do we need a separate setup for that?

6) Do you think it's worth going for Holy Fire instead/in addition to Arsonist? It's a bit out of the way, but the damage boost is huge.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires