[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
TheHeadsmasher a écrit :
Instead of using Molten Shell on Doon, what is your thoughts of using firestorm or scorching ray?

Instead of using Cwdt to trigger Flammability, what is your thoughts of using orb of Storms?

Thanks

molten shell has the highest damage of any spell ingame. which means massive leech. it also has the same damage boosts as RF. fire/elemental/damage/area damage. mine does 40k+ damage.

you can't leech off scorching ray, and firestorm fucks our ele equilibrium for an extended period of time. molten shell hits once, next shield charge resets ee back to negative fire.

as for cwdt vs manual, i'm lazy and prefer automated setups.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
build has been a trainwreck to start this league, no doons, doryani's too expsensive, getting rekt by t2-3 blue map bosses, can't kill exiles, die to flammability/poison/bleed, total disaster!
Is there a way to verify that EE is triggerred? I can see the EO icon, but how do I know that EE is active?
Thanks,
"
trump169 a écrit :
build has been a trainwreck to start this league, no doons, doryani's too expsensive, getting rekt by t2-3 blue map bosses, can't kill exiles, die to flammability/poison/bleed, total disaster!

someone isn't following the guide, at all. lol
"
TheHeadsmasher a écrit :
Is there a way to verify that EE is triggerred? I can see the EO icon, but how do I know that EE is active?
Thanks,

enemies will have a glowing purple/white thing around their feet.
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
TheHeadsmasher a écrit :
Thanks,

enemies will have a glowing purple/white thing around their feet.

Thank you very much for your replies! My progress so far in 2-week race (day 3)

Essence is way too expensive (55c each). Can't afford it yet.
Thanks again
Hey guys and girls, I'm hitting a wall at t9 or so. Survivability seems lacking, and my damage is dropping off. Can I get a little guidance on my gear and what to look for? Thanks!
"
moxious a écrit :
Hey guys and girls, I'm hitting a wall at t9 or so. Survivability seems lacking, and my damage is dropping off. Can I get a little guidance on my gear and what to look for? Thanks!

well you're not using recommended flasks or weapon, as well as missing a lot of life/str on gear. having no jewels on tree = less life and no damage.

read the guide again :). lots of little things you've overlooked/misread. no belly of the beast too.
Dernière édition par DeMiGodking102, le 17 juil. 2017 22:48:27
Thanks for the guide demi. I have followed it pretty closely (I think) and i'm owning up to T13-14 right now with real shit gear. I really cant see myself going back to play a char that I have to click more than a couple buttons again :)
Dernière édition par 1337505, le 18 juil. 2017 20:12:42
"
1337505 a écrit :
Thanks for the guide demi. I have followed it pretty closely (I think) and i'm owning up to T13-14 right now with real shit gear. I really cant see myself going back to play a char that I have to click more than a couple buttons again :)

i tend to make all of my builds like 3 button builds. feel free to check out the rest, build guide list in my signature :P

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires