[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
beaniac a écrit :

Yugul is not as op as everyone is saying, you just need to build enough mobility into your build to avoid the giant pile of bubbles.

Edit: That doesn't mean he's not OP though :D

Unless someone has some clever trick that I haven't thought of MOM probably isn't going to happen for this build. I estimate you will need about 5k-6k mana and a ton of increased mana regen to make it work.

It's gonna be way harder to go up against him with the CWC setup, you gotta stand still. Doedre as well.

And as far as I know most if not all of the points are going into life, life regen, strength, ele resistance, max fire resist etc. Not sure if theres space for MOM.
"
samlzy1993 a écrit :
"
beaniac a écrit :

Yugul is not as op as everyone is saying, you just need to build enough mobility into your build to avoid the giant pile of bubbles.

Unless someone has some clever trick that I haven't thought of MOM probably isn't going to happen for this build. I estimate you will need about 5k-6k mana and a ton of increased mana regen to make it work.

It's gonna be way harder to go up against him with the CWC setup, you gotta stand still. Doedre as well.

And as far as I know most if not all of the points are going into life, life regen, strength, ele resistance, max fire resist etc. Not sure if theres space for MOM.

take out cwc scorching ray. insert controlled destruction/spell echo.

wow adapting on the fly to new situations holy shit
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
samlzy1993 a écrit :
"
beaniac a écrit :

"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

Er OK no need to be sarcastic

Would this armour be good for this build?

"
samlzy1993 a écrit :
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

Er OK no need to be sarcastic

Would this armour be good for this build?

"Other Gear Stat Priorities:

You will need to have added Cold or Lightning to attacks on either your Gloves/Rings/Amulet in order to proc Elemental Equilibrium (-50% fire resistance to enemies).

1. Life
2. Strength
3. Resists
4. Dex/Int if you need them.
5. Armor"
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

"Other Gear Stat Priorities:

You will need to have added Cold or Lightning to attacks on either your Gloves/Rings/Amulet in order to proc Elemental Equilibrium (-50% fire resistance to enemies).

1. Life
2. Strength
3. Resists
4. Dex/Int if you need them.
5. Armor"

Oh yeah forgot about those, my bad, thanks
Yo Demi -

Sitting at 8.1k Life with decentish gear - just thrown it together for now. Only 660 STR so, definitely need a few more levels and some jewels with str and life on them, as well as str on belt and other slots that don't have it. I'm hoping then I can get to 800+ STR and 10k+ life. I'd love to use Kaoms, but not sure where I would stick the lossed CWDT setup for curse.

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC a écrit :
Yo Demi -

Sitting at 8.1k Life with decentish gear - just thrown it together for now. Only 660 STR so, definitely need a few more levels and some jewels with str and life on them, as well as str on belt and other slots that don't have it. I'm hoping then I can get to 800+ STR and 10k+ life. I'd love to use Kaoms, but not sure where I would stick the lossed CWDT setup for curse.

You need STR on like everything else lol. Nice Marble Amulet and Ruby Ring though. How much did they cost you?
"
samlzy1993 a écrit :
"
xSyK0TiC a écrit :
Yo Demi -

You need STR on like everything else lol. Nice Marble Amulet and Ruby Ring though. How much did they cost you?

crafted them. Didn't seem to spectacular.
I love pie.
Instead of using Molten Shell on Doon, what is your thoughts of using firestorm or scorching ray?

Instead of using Cwdt to trigger Flammability, what is your thoughts of using orb of Storms?

Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires