[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

'do NOT vaal orb Iron commander' huh.. waba no balls confirmed? :^)

ps: nice guide
Dernière édition par Moksu, le 1 sept. 2016 12:07:09
Hi i wanna try this build in upcoming leauge but i wanna go with chaos instead of elemental.
6l setup will probably be SB>Added Chaos>Pierce>SlowerProjectile>Poison>Increased Critical Strikes
And this is my skill tree
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAUxBQU1BQVNzQWVEc29BNVp1UFdCRGd3bHZuc3BLOGJOTFY4RGo4cGViWGFpYVdsSkt5RzZxdGZJMWt0aTlfZ3J5UlRyaF9vOU40NlpYWklRR29QbTlYN0NidFlURnd6b2tpdy1yRnI4bWxXSGlWVXVNTm9uVGNGSXFDeG1LbHdiRW9ydmpfcnA5ZGROLW15MWZPYkNydnFkMXktcGl0N2FOZmtNeDJzRjA3UVV0ZXU4MlBaMnFiSXkxU0V6X1RpcGJyeUYyaHM3Qk13Mk5oM2JqbjBwOWJXeGlyTFRGd3V3RnRZMl9VVWZuVkNUOV85NHdmSDhyT2RSMjl6SDZvSl9VSXpCeDNhaExlRHBDaXZERWdtVk52VGFOZlNQMlRaSjd3NzZBSkoxaVdtNXAxZml4V3dKZnBBeGczcVl5QXdTb3U2aHlSQ1gzZlE9PQAIQUFBQUFRQUEAAA==

Will this tree be good or would u change something?
For the Inquisitor we gonna use Projectile weakness instead of Elemental weakness now?
ive watched now all of your guides and i nearly took the new inquisitor..

but i think i take champion ...

reasin is the tankyness and the brainafk factor that inq didnt have.

250k dps is more then enought and i hate it to die with level 93 and lose 4 hours work

ty anyways for all of your help/guides
Bayern des samma mia
Is this build viable in HC?
Started leveling with this build. Currently lvl 40 and two totems kill so slow...will it get any better after I get rain of splinters and ele weakness curse on hit?
Wouldnt snakebite fit insane good? Waba?
Bayern des samma mia
Hi nice build!
Can u show me passive skill tree of raider version? (including ascendency)
And how do u think about using just one elemental and using pen support gem+curse?
(For example, fire pen spt + flammability)
Dernière édition par markmanship, le 4 sept. 2016 11:48:32
hi there, i've started following this build, and now i'm lvl 42. i have a couple of doubts. first one: is it worth using drillneck after not using the pierce gem? well, by now i think that's the only one i can remember. oh, also, what should i aim for as mods on my gear? elemental damage i guess, life, and resistances?
everyday trying something new
Is this build even relevant if you can't lay your hands on an additional arrow drillneck ?
Or any additional arrow quiver for that matter ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires