BONE ZOMBIES 3.24 | Wrecker's Stress-Free Build(s) & Filter | 1-Button, HC SSF, & Pure Item Freedom

"
DoomTucan a écrit :
I will have to do all 3 builds and see what one i like best for 3.24 if he updates the POE Tree for the new league.

I'm playing the Bone Zombie version in Standard and am quite happy with it as a mapper, but will change the last 5 level points for more raw life and minion damage over armour/energy shield at in 3.24 (will need that both for the new T17 maps and the Bone Barrier change over armour/energy shield at that point).

However, if you want to play Righteous Fire, I highly recommend that you try the Chieftain RF that Pohx got. Very easy to play, gear up and league starter/SSF viable. You can find it here: https://www.pohx.net/

Dernière édition par Camerius, le 25 mars 2024 05:34:49
"
DoomTucan a écrit :
Spoiler
Can the bone zombies be done on xbox since i play on xbox and looking for a 1 button build that is stress free?

"
Camerius a écrit :
Spoiler
Yes, you can and how WoD plays the game (by Xbox + controller).

"
DoomTucan a écrit :
Spoiler
Oh so he plays on xbox also? That is so cool. I will have to do all 3 builds and see what one i like best for 3.24 if he updates the POE Tree for the new league.

"
Camerius a écrit :
Spoiler
I'm playing the Bone Zombie version in Standard and am quite happy with it as a mapper, but will change the last 5 level points for more raw life and minion damage over armour/energy shield at in 3.24 (will need that both for the new T17 maps and the Bone Barrier change over armour/energy shield at that point).

However, if you want to play Righteous Fire, I highly recommend that you try the Chieftain RF that Pohx got. Very easy to play, gear up and league starter/SSF viable. You can find it here: https://www.pohx.net/

Thanks, Camerius for the quick responses!

Hey, Doom! Ya, I primarily play on Xbox. I play on PC a bunch too, but it's with my xbox controller. My builds are most definitely 1-button. This coming 3.24 zombie build will most definitely be as well. More so than 3.23's version. I'm having a tough time deciding if I want the only button to be Signal Prey or if we'll be self-casting our curse and hitting Signal Prey too.

"
Camerius a écrit :
Spoiler
@WreckerofDays

Thoughts on ditching some of the Life+ES nodes on the tree and instead go for the 3 minion dam nodes to the right of Retribution and the +10 STR + Basic Jewel node (for more life+minion damage) because of the 3.24 Bone Barrier change?

p.s. I know that the +10 STR won't scale with minion damage, but it's that or the two +16%'s in Minion Offence Mastery...

p.p.s. Could go for +10 INT and the jewel socket beneath Mind over Matter too instead of the wasted +10 STR.

I personally don't like having less that 180% increased life on the tree, and this build has 171%. So, for me personally, I'd rather have life than damage.

Now, thinking of 3.24, I will be adding Unnatural Strength and removing Commander of Darkness. That change will make the build 100% chaos damage (via physical). So, though Chaos builds should always deal less damage than other damage types (because they bypass ES), we will be noticing that damage will be a little less than before because we won't have anything worth while to link with Guardian's Blessing. As a result of these changes, there are a couple of points I'll be adding to masteries that you could use to swap around at your leisure and still keep the life nodes you were thinking of removing. I'll be updating the build soon for everyone to take a look. But, as usual, make the build your own. I don't use jewel slots because of the headache. I know the build is weaker as a result though.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
@WreckerofDays

The only nodes that I'll be switching for more minion damage are the smaller + Energy Shield & Armour nodes. Given the changes to Bone Barrier, they don't seem as useful to take anymore for the last 5 skill points to level 100. Not going touching the life nodes at all as I too prefer raw life. This Bone Zombies build is currently running with 6000 unreserved/5000 reserved life total from gear and the tree.

Chaos you say? I really like that idea so will be looking forward to your build update. Which gets me thinking....Well rolled Enthroned Darkness slotted with two high +Life, +Minions deals additional Chaos Damage, +Minion Attack Speed-mod'ed Ghastly Eye's...hmmm...

Dernière édition par Camerius, le 26 mars 2024 11:28:10
so since bone barrier is nerfed or whatever. what do i take instead of that node?
Hey Wrecker!

How much do you guess your reaper build would change for 3.24?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
Camerius a écrit :
Spoiler
@WreckerofDays

The only nodes that I'll be switching for more minion damage are the smaller + Energy Shield & Armour nodes. Given the changes to Bone Barrier, they don't seem as useful to take anymore for the last 5 skill points to level 100. Not going touching the life nodes at all as I too prefer raw life. This Bone Zombies build is currently running with 6000 unreserved/5000 reserved life total from gear and the tree.

Chaos you say? I really like that idea so will be looking forward to your build update. Which gets me thinking....Well rolled Enthroned Darkness slotted with two high +Life, +Minions deals additional Chaos Damage, +Minion Attack Speed-mod'ed Ghastly Eye's...hmmm...
Nice! The changes are live now. So you can check out what you think you like and not right away.

"
DoomTucan a écrit :
Spoiler
so since bone barrier is nerfed or whatever. what do i take instead of that node?
I'm actually in love with the new Bone Barrier Keystone. And I'm so excited about the new Unholy Might changes that Bone Zombies has ditched Commander of Darkness for Unnatural Strength.

"
CelticHound a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker!

How much do you guess your reaper build would change for 3.24?
Lots, unfortunately. But it's all for the better. It's switching to Necro. I loved the concept of how easy the gameplay of auto-spawning golems made the build, but I came to a realization mid-way through 3.23. Check this out, this is from the .net wiki, the legit wiki: the "Consume" skill that the Reaper does has two perks. The one "consume" activates both perks at the same time if the cooldowns of each perk at ready. Perk one is to heal itself. It has a six-second cooldown. Right on. The second perk is its damage buff. The damage buff lasts for 6 seconds and has a 25-second cooldown.

So, one thing I've been feeling is that I need to invest into survivability with the Reaper. I was just coming across to many combos of mods on an enemy where my Reaper couldn't survive well enough and I was having to res. it too often. To invest in survivability for minions would require me to either remove survivability for ourselves or the investment into Golems on the tree. So that's one thing. The second thing is, and this is what I learned from the wiki, is that the damage buff only lasts for 6 seconds out of every 25 seconds. To me, that's garbage. That means 76% of the time, we don't have that buff. To me, that's not worth planning around at all. And that was half of the reason I cared about consuming minions and being the Elementalist.

Sooooo...Since I wanted more survivability and the damage buff isn't worth planning around (IMO), there was no longer a point to the auto-res'ing golems. So the build has changed a lot. I'll update it today for you, after I finish my filters. Cool?

Any thoughts about that?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
Sooooo...Since I wanted more survivability and the damage buff isn't worth planning around (IMO), there was no longer a point to the auto-res'ing golems. So the build has changed a lot. I'll update it today for you, after I finish my filters. Cool?

Any thoughts about that?

Wow! Thanks for pointing that out about the consume - it's a bait and switch! If only there was a "Summon Reaper of Consumation" which had a consume cooldown of 6 seconds!

I've been looking into Summon Reaper builds since it seems to go with the Necropolis theme. According to poe.ninja, in the Affliction league, Summon Reaper was used in order of popularity by: Champion, Elementalist, Juggernaut and Occultist. The Juggernaut sounds like it would be tanky. Have you considered something like that? (But maybe it requires crazy uniques to scale damage?)

Looking forward to the update to be a Necromancer - you are awesomeness incarnate!

Edit - Are you sure the 25 second cooldown isn't for how often it will eat minions just because, not how often it can get the buff? (See this reddit thread.)
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Dernière édition par CelticHound, le 27 mars 2024 17:49:19
It looks like some of the links are messed up - you've got Chaos Golem in there twice (helmet and offhand), one of which looks liks is meant to be the CWDT molten shell setup.
"
Morgfyre a écrit :
It looks like some of the links are messed up - you've got Chaos Golem in there twice (helmet and offhand), one of which looks liks is meant to be the CWDT molten shell setup.

Nopes. The Chaos Golem gem in the helmet is a placeholder for Automation as that gem has not yet been implemented in POEPlanner, as written in the Notes section of the build.

@WreckerofDays

That is one sweet build! Thank you so much for taking the time to keeping it running.
A quick rundown of it, the gem swap of Minion Speed Support to Empower isn't too hard (already planning on 2x Ghastly's with +minion speed in a Enthroned to cover that loss) but what to put in the helmet as the 4'th slot is a bit more open. Might end up going with Chance to Poison and push the build more in that synergy direction. Other than that, I like that it's so open and leaves space for the last 7 skill points, so can't wait to see where and how far I can take it in Standard. "insert Happy Snoopy Dance"

p.s. What do you think about a Haste/Vaal Haste as 4'th helmet gem? It'll give needed +Attack/+Cast Speed for the minions so the Minion Speed Support in the checst can be exchanged "safely" for Empower.
Dernière édition par Camerius, le 28 mars 2024 06:59:46
so what is the new 1 button skill since you dont get bone armor anymore? i see there is withering step and molten shell so this is now a 2 button build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires