BONE ZOMBIES 3.24 | Wrecker's Stress-Free Build(s) & Filter | 1-Button, HC SSF, & Pure Item Freedom

"
DivineSpartan a écrit :
Spoiler
Was looking for build ideas I haven't tried before and I liked the sound of your reaper build! Any tips/recommendations for leveling? Thanks and hope you're well
"
Camerius a écrit :
Spoiler
I came across your Bone Zombie build as I'm looking for a low impact build (as few buttons to push as possible, ease of gearing and play) due to progressing health issues with my hands and wrists. I have played Pohx's RF Inquisitor until now and have no experience with minion builds. While there's no issue with following your build and the notes, I'm uncertain about the skill gem progression while leveling from start to what is shown on the planner.

Could you very shortly mention what the steps are?

Thank you! :)
"
giguy121 a écrit :
Spoiler
EASIEST LEVELING FOR THE REAPER BUILD?
Thanks, @Divine! Ya, I'm doing well. I hope you're well as well! :)

Dang, @Camerius, I'm sorry about your hands and wrists. Hopefully one of these builds satisfies you (not for my sake, but for yours) so that you have some options out there for playing PoE.

In regards to levelling any of my minion builds, the trees are quite linear, so just take the nodes as they come. The builds will be nicely balanced as you progress. In terms of skills to use, any minion skill works until the builds' specific minions are available (or able to stay alive). They're all strong enough (except zombies as they are useless in act 1). SRS is what I use. Take a few steps, cast. Take a few steps, cast. Take a few steps, cast... For the rest of the gems, it's quite simple. Just take what comes, match the tags...levelling is quick enough no matter the options you choose. It's a great way to try things out. If that overwhelms you, just stick to the offensive minion-specific supports. They'll carry you until all of your gems are unlocked in either Act 4 or Act 6 (Lily).

"
Zurku351 a écrit :
Spoiler
I used to see your builds years back and got inspired by the idea of 1-button builds and ended up making a lot of my own 1-button builds aswell. Just released my first one on yt and I just wanted to say I appreciate what you do even if I personally don't use the guides. Have a nice day!
Congrats, Zurku! That's huge! It takes A LOT of effort to put things together for the public. I hope you enjoyed it all! Good for you. Thanks for taking the time to be so kind with your words. You're very thoughtful <3.

"
cadosinio a écrit :
Spoiler
Thanks for this amazing post and awesome guides! I'm leveling the zombies right away. Am I correctly seeing that there are no travel skills in your builds (flamedash, frostblink)?

Thanks, Cados! You're very kind. I appreciate it.

Correct. I don't use movement skills. They make me nauseous. Feel free to add them with an unset ring or whatever. They don't screw up the builds in any way.

(I've added that to my post as I think that's a valid question. Thanks!)

Thanks, everyone! You hope the builds are treating you well.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thank you for the response.

Suggestion:
Maybe you could add some tips on what kind of atlas is best to start with with those builds (I know some builds are better at some mechanics).

Question:
Summon Reaper build: Why do we need level 1 CWDT-frost bomb-purifying flame? Can't we just level those up? Same goes for the level of CWDT-punishment.

Observation:
I think using the Summon Reaper of Revenants will not work here because the three reapers will keep turning off the pride aura by eating the golems too often.

I also noticed that Pride really often turns off anyways. Anything I can do to make it less tedious to turn on Pride all the time? Maybe 1x chaos golem 3x stone golem? She seems to prefer eating the stone golems for some reason. Edit - it seems it doesn't work either, for some reason Pride still turns off like all the time.
Dernière édition par cadosinio, le 3 janv. 2024 05:35:50
Thank you so very much @Wrecker_of_Days! That helped me a lot! :)
In regards to levelling any of my minion builds, the trees are quite linear, so just take the nodes as they come. The builds will be nicely balanced as you progress. In terms of skills to use, any minion skill works until the builds' specific minions are available (or able to stay alive). They're all strong enough (except zombies as they are useless in act 1). SRS is what I use. Take a few steps, cast. Take a few steps, cast. Take a few steps, cast... For the rest of the gems, it's quite simple. Just take what comes, match the tags...levelling is quick enough no matter the options you choose. It's a great way to try things out. If that overwhelms you, just stick to the offensive minion-specific supports. They'll carry you until all of your gems are unlocked in either Act 4 or Act 6 (Lily).

Thanks for the info! Another thing I noticed while starting out is that most of the gear you have set in the planner has only +life. Is this something you plan on updating at some point give more of an idea of what to look for? And if not, are there any particular outliers in terms of stats we should particularly look for? I know you had mentioned not being able to update as much as in the past which is totally fair, just figured I'd ask in case.

Edit: Sorry, I'm not very familiar with how to properly quote/reply here yet!
Dernière édition par DivineSpartan, le 2 janv. 2024 23:03:23
What do you think about getting rid of pride + guardian blessing and instead getting Aul's Uprising with Pride has no Reservation?
Hey, I see that you list Empower as part of the 6L, however which gem would you replace with Empower? Thanks
"
cadosinio a écrit :
Spoiler
Thank you for the response.

Suggestion:
Maybe you could add some tips on what kind of atlas is best to start with with those builds (I know some builds are better at some mechanics).

Question:
Summon Reaper build: Why do we need level 1 CWDT-frost bomb-purifying flame? Can't we just level those up? Same goes for the level of CWDT-punishment.

Observation:
I think using the Summon Reaper of Revenants will not work here because the three reapers will keep turning off the pride aura by eating the golems too often.

I also noticed that Pride really often turns off anyways. Anything I can do to make it less tedious to turn on Pride all the time? Maybe 1x chaos golem 3x stone golem? She seems to prefer eating the stone golems for some reason. Edit - it seems it doesn't work either, for some reason Pride still turns off like all the time.

What do you think about getting rid of pride + guardian blessing and instead getting Aul's Uprising with Pride has no Reservation?
Hey Cadosinio!

I'll try and make it more clear what I mean by posting builds as opposed to not posting a guide. Guides are inclusive and have all of that extra detail you're looking for. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to keep that amount of detail up to date. So I just post the build, with the need-to-know details, and hope it helps some people out. I'd do guides if I could.

You're right that some builds are better/worse at different in-game mechanics. But I find that the Atlas Passive Tree is the most fun based on user preference. So I won't be adding that to the post. Maybe I'll share my Atlas Passive Tree to give really new players something to aim for.

Your question with CwDT just comes with experience. Users make their CwDT choices based on trigger frequency (cooldown?), mana cost (active skill, not supports cost more mana as they level), and skill return (not every aspect of a skills improves as the gem levels...some skills perks are static no matter the level). So I recommend looking at the wiki that you can access by clicking on the dots next a skill in PoE Planner and checking those aspects out. It's a lot of fun and you really start learning the skills well when considering all those aspects.

You bring up a great point that the "triple" Reaper skill won't work with my golem setup. Too much consumption. I don't have to turn on my Pride aura very often at all. If you're finding that even having three Stone Golems isn't making a difference with the proper link, maybe they just need to level up some more? I only have to turn on Pride once or twice a map when I play and I don't have anything fancy on my gear to change that.

Adding Unique items is totally up to you. See how it feels and if you like it better.

"
DivineSpartan a écrit :
Spoiler
Thanks for the info! Another thing I noticed while starting out is that most of the gear you have set in the planner has only +life. Is this something you plan on updating at some point give more of an idea of what to look for? And if not, are there any particular outliers in terms of stats we should particularly look for? I know you had mentioned not being able to update as much as in the past which is totally fair, just figured I'd ask in case.
Hey Divine :)

I'll make that more clear in my post. I keep my gear basic in my posts so that people find their own gear and figure out how to do it on their own. There are so many different roles that work well for these builds that I really don't want to funnel people into a specific focus. I'll update that.

I'm not sure which build you're playing or where you're at with it, but you can get away with Life and Resists on all your gear (don't forget about Chaos Resistance). Having Minion damage (don't really bother with minion Crit for my two minion builds) is great along with increasing the gem levels of your main skill(s). Same of course goes for the RF build.

I know that's basic, but I normally just stick with basic items cause I keep theory-crafting and trying things out, I don't really get a chance to commit to an idea and min/max it. My point is, I beat all of the pinnacle bosses/maps in the game with basic mods. So finding some fancy stuff isn't something you need to feel pressured to do (but, of course, it does enhance the experience). I find my favourite items are the items that have "all" the mods I want on one item. Like a +1 Level to Spell Gems along with Increased Minion Damage on the same wand. That'd be nice. Or Fugitive Boots that already have Chaos Res. that also have high life, high movement speed, and an empty suffix so I can craft on even more Chaos Res. Those are the simple kinds of items that turn me on.

I know that wasn't exactly what you were looking for, but I hope it helps a bit.

Maybe I'll share my personal setups in the post.

"
YDoubleDash a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey, I see that you list Empower as part of the 6L, however which gem would you replace with Empower? Thanks
Hey Double!

Honestly, that's up to you. I'm not sure if you're using the Reaper or the Zombie build but the choice is similar. The list of pros and cons for the red gems is pretty straightforward for the gems that I've selected (they aren't complicated like some crazy supports in PoE). So it's 111% user preference based on which cons drive you nuts, or which pros turn you on the most.

Hopefully, that helps everyone. Sorry if it wasn't what you were looking for.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Where are the PoBs located? I cant stand Poe Planner.
On bone zombies, what is the point of having three banner skills? You can't have more than one at a time. Is it for options based on content?
"
Alryc a écrit :
Spoiler
Where are the PoBs located? I cant stand Poe Planner.
:) Sorry, Alryc. No PoBs here.

"
mervo66 a écrit :
Spoiler
On bone zombies, what is the point of having three banner skills? You can't have more than one at a time. Is it for options based on content?
I'll clarify that a bit, Mervo. The idea was that, since only one banner skill is checked off, but two others were unchecked, that it would suggest that any banner skill could be used. I'll update the post to make it more clear. Sorry for the confusion.

"
Fiestybaqner a écrit :
Spoiler
Wrecker_of_Days, sir, went through all your interview podcasts. Fun times.

Got a level 92 Zombie build with your skeleton tree - lol, great pathing for a lot of things.

Did all the Red Maps. No super powers but gosh I'm having fun. looking at that Overcharge gem's usefulness. Got Skitterbots shocking with Conductivity cursing which Tempest Shield couples nicely with as I run by. 12 Skellies, 11 Zombies, 10 Phantasms and four Spectres. I added Volatile Dead, the seething version, for a shotgun blast of 10 instant balls vs 3 per climbing to 60.

The Affliction Spectres are fun, bought and lost some Perfect ones as I relearned desecrating order, ephemerality of bought Spectres, the relative importance of having your Desecrate gem in place for 'four' spectres and so on.

Hope you are having fun with your Reaper's. I used those new flaming sword things which along with Convocation feels just like Reapers landing in a pack.

FiestyWoD <-- head nod in your direction.
Cool Fiesty! I'm glad you enjoyed the interviews!

Awesome! Great job hitting 92! You made a lot of changes to the build so that progress is all you! Nice work!

I'm enjoying the Reaper for sure. It's tons of fun.

Thanks for the kind post! I nod my back in your direction :) .

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires