BONE ZOMBIES 3.24 | Wrecker's Stress-Free Build(s) & Filter | 1-Button, HC SSF, & Pure Item Freedom

thank you for keep updating stress free builds!
Just coming to give out some tips for leveling for the RF Build (i'm gonna try this as my second build this league, been going strong with SRS in SSF)

- Create a Ranger, get to lioneye, put momentum support on your SSF stash and when you can get your movement skill set up with it do it for a nice increase in clear speed as you level up (then go to whatever your build needs, ofc)

- Create a Hierofant, get to lioneye and grab Rolling Magma as quest reward from the Beach, stash it and use it to level with Flame Wall and Purifying Flame totem and you'll mostly faceroll content until you can start using easily the RF build.

I know the builds are centered around easy 1 button (or close as 1 button as possible) gameplay but i think this could help people lvling until they can go full RF

And now a question from myself looking at the RF Build... The gem order in the 6L chest it's put in order of importance? until i can get a good, right socket colored, chest piece can/should i run with Searing Bond on similar links on another part of my gear?

Thanks in advance, your guides for SSF are very good and have inspired me to try deeper into it myself.

Edit: I really feel it goes slow, as you state on the notes, but still the RF build does not really feel weak (I'm level 29 at the time of editing this) it's making me feel strange and i should run lab soonish
Dernière édition par Fuegofeerico, le 23 janv. 2024 19:51:32
"
ariyako a écrit :
Spoiler
thank you for keep updating stress free builds!
Thanks for your thoughtfulness, ariyako! It's my pleasure!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Camerius a écrit :
I came across your Bone Zombie build as I'm looking for a low impact build (as few buttons to push as possible, ease of gearing and play) due to progressing health issues with my hands and wrists. I have played Pohx's RF Inquisitor until now and have no experience with minion builds. While there's no issue with following your build and the notes, I'm uncertain about the skill gem progression while leveling from start to what is shown on the planner.

Could you very shortly mention what the steps are?

Thank you! :)

What he said...
"
CuckaOccurs a écrit :
"
Camerius a écrit :
I came across your Bone Zombie build as I'm looking for a low impact build (as few buttons to push as possible, ease of gearing and play) due to progressing health issues with my hands and wrists. I have played Pohx's RF Inquisitor until now and have no experience with minion builds. While there's no issue with following your build and the notes, I'm uncertain about the skill gem progression while leveling from start to what is shown on the planner.

What he said...

I suppose Wrecker will awnser but: I'm playing his RF chieftain build and basically what he does is follow the tree as it comes. In this case I suppose you go for the Grave intentions and Indomitable Army nodes first (and grab the masteries in there) and then proceed to the left taking nodes as they come. That's the way i think makes the more "carefree" way to level up, just follow the path.
Hey, t16 and Guardians (ssf) are possible on reaper build?
Dernière édition par Demoniszek, le 29 janv. 2024 07:19:48
Been playing the Necro build, some things I'll add on

Skill gems - removed artic armour for flame dash, not a fan of the stationery requirements, would rather dodge, can deal with freeze with flasks + pantheon and also frees up the dex requirements.

Pantheon - Major brine king (for 100% freeze resistance) and minor Shakari (for chaos res), but can also see a good case for Abberath when mapping

Annointment - death attunement is probably the best to go for, +1 spectre, minion and skeleton limit, perfect for the zoo we are taking around

Spectres - Don't sleep on them, league mechanic offers some really crazy good spectres. Perfect variants of Forest Warrior gives perma onslaught + culling strike, meatsack bulks up your minions even more and blood demon casts pride, which frees up the guardian blessing + chaos golem setup so been running a carrion golem of hordes instead to deal even more damage (probably not optimal, but fun to have more minions running around :])

Animate guardian - I'm also playing around with a Hungry Loop animate guardian (support gems - elemental army, feeding frenzy, minion life and meat shield), with dying breath, belly of the beast, leer cast and southbound (other options: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzys-animate-guardian-gearing-guide ), pretty inexpensive and another good support summon

The other ring I'm using is another unset ring since it lets me use 4L spectres (I put minion life just to make them more tanky and frankly said don't wanna deal with them dying)

Gear - In terms of weapon, currently using a +1 minion skill gem + minion damage but probably will push for Ghazys generic +2 minion wand ( https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/crafting-2-generic-minion-wand ). A quick glance on poe trade shows a +2 wand to be about 8 divs, and the trigger socketed gems would free us from cwdt.

Flasks - I traded 1 of the quicksilvers for a rumis concoction for more armour + block, I always press 1-5 when using flasks so don't want any overlap but that's def a preference thing.

Dernière édition par YDoubleDash, le 31 janv. 2024 10:44:32
I am thinking of doing one last run before the league ends. Can anyone tell me which of the new ascendancies would work with the Bone Zombie build? I could not tell which one(s), if any, worked best with this build.
It's not about winning or losing. It's about how many new rules they have to add to the book because of you.
I just went Primalist. Seems the most flexible and there's tons of good charms you can use which are pretty inexpensive e.g. max fire res, minions more damage based on ES on helm, curse explosions, list goes on

Other things on the bone necro

- Bottled faith is good for single target DPS, but expensive. Swapped it with Rumis

- Another good spectre - Perfect hulking miscreation, adds so much DPS. Honestly I can see why SRS is meta this league with this guy as your support spectre, blowing up everything. However now I can't run elemental reflect maps :[

- Running awakened minion damage + melee physical damage, honestly should have started these sooner

- Unlinked Clarity from Arrogance so I have more HP, still have enough to summon skeletons which is all this build needs (note - I'm not running Arctic armor)

Future goals

- +2 minion wand still

- Kingmaker for animate guardian for culling strike for party + fortify for me

- 6L Saqawals nest + Aspect of the avian for more DPS + movement speed

- Whenever I 21 a raise spectre, add Perfect forest tiger for perma haste for the whole squad (6 div cost :[ )
Spoiler
"
CuckaOccurs a écrit :
"
Camerius a écrit :

What he said...
Gem progression is quite basic with my builds. The skill gems can be used in any order as they become available. They have their equal weight of pros and cons that, if you have the option while levelling, you won't find a wrong way to go about it. In terms of the active skills, Zombies do suck for act one against most bosses. They become dependable part way through Act Two. So until then, any other minion skill works perfectly. Summon Raging Spirits requires a lot of mana and takes a while to build-up but the minions have great movement speed, while Skeletons have slower movement speed but don't require the same build-up time or mana cost.

So, it's really only something you need to care for during Act 1, which you're both long past now. Once the Zombies are alive, it's just choosing between pros and cons.

Spoiler
"
Demoniszek a écrit :
Hey, t16 and Guardians (ssf) are possible on reaper build?
You betya! I play the build all the time with all content. I don't bother posting any of my builds that I'm testing. I only bother sharing the builds that I've done the content with.

Thanks everyone else for your posts and insight! Sorry for the delay in my responses. I hope you're all having fun for those of you that are still playing.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires