[3.24]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Shortx a écrit :
Great build, great guide and video.

I was wondering if you had any advice on how to get the Pale Seraphim spectre. I can find them, but they just despawn too quickly for me.

.... or just ask someone in global lol

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Your best bet is to run beyond map and it should spawn rather easy. Once you have one ever (from friend, guild, global, or beyond map or w/e) it saves it to your desecrate gem basically. So i keep a desecrate in my stash so when a spectre dies (happens periodically especially in 2k tota) you can just simply equip it spam a few desecrates and get ur spectres.
may I ask why no determination gem in the setup? the build seems squishy
"
Teferi1109 a écrit :

It is a glass cannon build with no real recovery. You dont get real ehp recovery from blocking with aegis and being MoM based build makes it so that once you get consistent hits will leave you with no real mana pool to work with. So even if you survived heavy enemy hits you might end up having no es to use your skills. Pretty impractical if you ask me, I used balormage's similar version in sanctum and she was very squishy.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Teferi1109 a écrit :

Determination is not needed at all. This build has so many layers of defense and is probably one of the tankiest builds I have ever done. You are of course more than welcome to change things up and take it if you want but 100% not needed unless you are playing HC.

"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

It is a glass cannon build with no real recovery. You dont get real ehp recovery from blocking with aegis and being MoM based build makes it so that once you get consistent hits will leave you with no real mana pool to work with. So even if you survived heavy enemy hits you might end up having no es to use your skills. Pretty impractical if you ask me, I used balormage's similar version in sanctum and she was very squishy.

Lol, it is no where near glass cannon build. It is literally one of the tankiest builds I have ever done. Play time of nearly 3 weeks and died ~150 times. Most of those deaths are from when I was not in optimal gear or pushing random ubers and stuff.

Running out of mana is never an issue unless you don't keep your offering up and just run into giant packs of mobs on 100% delirious maps and wonder why you wern't invincible.

Your free to have your own opinions of the build and like or dislike whatever but do you really have nothing better to do than to blatantly lie to someone or jump into someone's build guide just to troll someone who had an honest question?
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Running out of mana is never an issue unless you don't keep your offering up and just run into giant packs of mobs on 100% delirious maps and wonder why you wern't invincible.

Your free to have your own opinions of the build and like or dislike whatever but do you really have nothing better to do than to blatantly lie to someone or jump into someone's build guide just to troll someone who had an honest question?

LOL, I am speaking from experience and your srs poison looks like a glass cannon ^^
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 19 oct. 2023 09:10:11
Would like to play this build. in your pob, the red gem in the body armour is multistrike but in your first page post here, it is melee splash. Which is the correct one?
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Lol, it is no where near glass cannon build. It is literally one of the tankiest builds I have ever done. Play time of nearly 3 weeks and died ~150 times. Most of those deaths are from when I was not in optimal gear or pushing random ubers and stuff.

Is he lying? 150 deaths and that qualifies as the tankiest build you have done? You have 12k max phys hit taken, with everything up. A boss auto attack will oneshot you.

For real, why are you not running Determination? Aegis only recovers ~80 es on block if you have Rumis up, without it its ~25. I feel Aegis/MoM is absolutely trolling without Determination.

Your PoB is also kinda broken. You have 3 Abyss jewels in your Darkness, and you have 3 Frenzies ticked for your SRS, that just doesn't happen. You are running a single Carnage Chieftain. Even with 3 apes you are not having 3 frenzies on SRS, ever.

There is also no good reason to run Despair on Blasphemy. I also don't see the point of running Precision. You could easily fit in Determination.

"

Jewels are very simple and straightforward on this character and are mostly comprised of minion ghastly eye jewels. First the only unique we use is The green nightmare just to cap up our spell suppress at 100%.

Why no Amanamu's Gaze?
I get 3 frenzies with 3 Carnage chieftains, so that isn't a problem. Saw it mentioned just above.
(Oops, I see you only have 1 carnage chieftain. Yeah, then you'll never have 3 frenzy charges. I use 3 big fellas, so then it will happen)

However, the PoB also has a 7-link setup, in addition to the flat chaos damage from the chest -- and that is rather unrealistic ;-)

The tree itself looks very similar to what I used, and that worked really well. It's a very strong build. I made different choices in gems tho, like using Determination and Arcanist brand. It's good to have some defensive layers.

Went for a smaller cluster too, instead of the Balormage setup you have here. The damage is more than enough without going into overly expensive 12-node 35% effect clusters.

Edit: I don't see any way to generate Fortification either (strike that, Kingmaker apparently does this, tho I've heard the aura is really small), so this PoB looks suspect to say the least. Plus the three jewels in the belt, which was a bug (that is now fixed) in PoB. Obviously one shouldn't take advantage of such bugs when making a guide.
Dernière édition par Pangaearocks, le 23 nov. 2023 15:14:59
"
5ecured a écrit :
Would like to play this build. in your pob, the red gem in the body armour is multistrike but in your first page post here, it is melee splash. Which is the correct one?

Both. Stated in video guide and gem section. Melee splash is for mapping and doing like 99% of content. If you do any kind of pinnacle bosses or 2k tota or sanctum or something that you dont need melee splash for I would swap it for multistrike.

"
Prevy a écrit :

Is he lying? 150 deaths and that qualifies as the tankiest build you have done? You have 12k max phys hit taken, with everything up. A boss auto attack will oneshot you.

For real, why are you not running Determination? Aegis only recovers ~80 es on block if you have Rumis up, without it its ~25. I feel Aegis/MoM is absolutely trolling without Determination.

Your PoB is also kinda broken. You have 3 Abyss jewels in your Darkness, and you have 3 Frenzies ticked for your SRS, that just doesn't happen. You are running a single Carnage Chieftain. Even with 3 apes you are not having 3 frenzies on SRS, ever.

There is also no good reason to run Despair on Blasphemy. I also don't see the point of running Precision. You could easily fit in Determination.

Why no Amanamu's Gaze?

As I said in the guide, it's not needed at all. You are a ranged build with minions and max block. If you feel that is not efficient enough defense for you among all the other stuff like bone armor and ES and aegis etc then feel free to run determination. Tankiest build I have ever done, probably not, but it's definitely up there.

Not sure why POB is showing the 3rd jewel nor how it shows 3 abyss sockets period... Pretty easy fix though, just drop one of the jewels out.

Chieftains were reworked with an internal cooldown. 3 frenzys are up almost all of the time. Just like normal charges when you get another frenzy or another chieftain cry it reup's the frenzy cooldown. To say with 3 apes you can't get 3 charges is just so absolutely wrong.

Despair/blasphemy felt like such amazing QOL. A lot of people use brand + blasphemy + bone offering and it feels absolutely awful to play IMO.

Precision is a super weird gem, but from the couple % of extra accuracy and the crit multi the damage it increases the srs by is actually pretty big. Didn't use it for a long time myself either but we have a bit of extra mana that we can't really use for anything else and the damage increase was pretty nice so precision it is.

Lastly amanamu is great especially early on, but once you start end game gearing and getting your poison jewels and such you become DOT capped so it actually doesn't do anything.

"
Pangaearocks a écrit :
I get 3 frenzies with 3 Carnage chieftains, so that isn't a problem. Saw it mentioned just above.
(Oops, I see you only have 1 carnage chieftain. Yeah, then you'll never have 3 frenzy charges. I use 3 big fellas, so then it will happen)

However, the PoB also has a 7-link setup, in addition to the flat chaos damage from the chest -- and that is rather unrealistic ;-)

The tree itself looks very similar to what I used, and that worked really well. It's a very strong build. I made different choices in gems tho, like using Determination and Arcanist brand. It's good to have some defensive layers.

Went for a smaller cluster too, instead of the Balormage setup you have here. The damage is more than enough without going into overly expensive 12-node 35% effect clusters.

Edit: I don't see any way to generate Fortification either (strike that, Kingmaker apparently does this, tho I've heard the aura is really small), so this PoB looks suspect to say the least. Plus the three jewels in the belt, which was a bug (that is now fixed) in PoB. Obviously one shouldn't take advantage of such bugs when making a guide.

Carnage chieftains give a frenzy every 6 seconds and the skill is on internal cooldown now instead of using mana. Previously they could only ever cast twice and then be out of mana so you could never have more than 2 charges for power or frenzy from the apes.... it not longer works like this and every 6 seconds it gets cast. That means as long as your spectre does not die and is in range which is literally almost always then every 6 seconds you get another charge. Mapping worked fine and played a TON of tota and consistently had 3 frenzy charges.

Chest is a 6l setup as talked about in video the culling strike is set to level 1 and gives no modifiers besides culling strike itself. It is their because it is a buff that is given to you by your animate guardian and only serves that purpose.

Kingmaker fortification is really easy to see on your character model in game and in your buffs. It is on all the time.

Lmao @ taking advantage of a bug. Like seriously? I didn't even realize it had a 3rd jewel listed until about 5 minutes ago. Simply drop one off?

Honestly I remember why I stopped making guides to begin with. I get nothing out of this besides trying to help some fellow gamers. If you don't like something or don't like the guide or don't want to use it, simply don't and move on.

WTF is with this taking advantage and trying to pull a fast one or a POB that looks suspect because I am what exploiting a bug to sneak a 3rd abyss jewel? Do you guys even listen to yourselves when you talk? Is this on the same level as corporate espionage and my crime is next up on the FBI's list of most dangerous individuals and how dare he accidentally DUE TO A POB BUG put a third abyss jewel in the belt (which auto copies over that way from character).

Holy hell.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Despair/blasphemy felt like such amazing QOL. A lot of people use brand + blasphemy + bone offering and it feels absolutely awful to play IMO.

There isn't enough of a reason to run Blasphemy Despair. The curse is not needed for clear and it lasts 25 seconds on bosses if you selfcast. Thats alot of mana reservation wasted and you get less damage on bosses.

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Lastly amanamu is great especially early on, but once you start end game gearing and getting your poison jewels and such you become DOT capped so it actually doesn't do anything.

I disagree. Just because PoB shows dot cap doesn't actually mean you are going to reach that in most cases. It takes 20-25 SRS, buffed with 3 frenzies (unlikely) to hit a target for multiple seconds while also having AG apply its temp chains curse to the target in question.

Amanamu drastically decreases your ramp up time. You will reach dot cap faster and with less SRS. It will always benefit you.

And for Ubers you sure could use that extra damage, you are not even close to uber dot cap.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires