[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

"
LkGGz a écrit :
"
esostaks a écrit :
Would HH be worth for this build, and could it do 80-100 juiced delirium with a HH?

You don't need a HH to do 80-100% deli.

The best belt for this build is Coward's Legacy.

But can the build actually comfortably do 80-100% deli? To be fair I haven't tried deli, but I still die every few times in a medium-juiced T16 maps, and I don't feel I have that many upgrades left:
- Watcher's Eye with Damage over Time Multiplier
- Frigid Wake combo
- Small tatoos.
- Maybe better life rolls, since I'm sitting at 4.2k?

Have tried Simulacrum though, and can't get past wave 22-23.
"
esostaks a écrit :
"
LkGGz a écrit :
"
esostaks a écrit :
Would HH be worth for this build, and could it do 80-100 juiced delirium with a HH?

But can the build actually comfortably do 80-100% deli? To be fair I haven't tried deli, but I still die every few times in a medium-juiced T16 maps, and I don't feel I have that many upgrades left:
- Frigid Wake combo
- Small tatoos.

What are you dying to in the medium-juiced T16 maps? You can watch this and determine for yourself whether it fits your definition of comfortable: https://youtu.be/TSYJaALKWtA

There's more than that. Some suggestions from a brief look at your character "Ledus". I would upgrade the below before the Frigid Wake and Watcher's Eye upgrade:

1. Your passive tree is not following the guide, you need to unspec the starting spell dmg nodes and allocate divine judgement + one basic jewel socket
2. 15% life mastery > 50 life
3. lvl 21 VCS, Frostbite
4. 20% quality on Efficacy, Ele Weakness, Divine Blessing
5. Divergent Bonechill, Awak Controlled Des on VCS
6. 6% max life corrupted implicit on boots
7. lvl 97 >> 100: 3SP
8. Flask suffixes missing: inc armour and reduced curse effect
9. 20% quality on life flask
10. Mark of the Shaper + Elder Ring set-up
11. 20% quality on helmet and shield
12. Increased curse effect of frostbite helmet ench ant
13. Shield >> there is a video on how to use POB trade to buy items. I think you can get +1 Cold + spell dmg with the same life rolls
14. Gloves >> higher life and resistances rolls. Implicits can be rolled.
15. Amulet >> would be great if you could have a life roll
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
"
esostaks a écrit :
"
LkGGz a écrit :
"
esostaks a écrit :

- Frigid Wake combo
- Small tatoos.

i've done many 80-100% deli maps with the build. it can do it fine. kosis dies within seconds too
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
"
esostaks a écrit :
"
esostaks a écrit :

- Frigid Wake combo
- Small tatoos.

i've done many 80-100% deli maps with the build. it can do it fine. kosis dies within seconds too

i've done many wave 30s as well. i needed to switch to a phasing flask. but otherwise, it does indeed require a much more active playstyle. so it could be something you simply have to play more/practice to get used to it.

we have no issues with dps, and survivability of our build cannot be hinged on "stand in shit and tank everything". so definitely a lot more movement, kiting, spamming skills/curses everywhere
"
LkGGz a écrit :

What are you dying to in the medium-juiced T16 maps? You can watch this and determine for yourself whether it fits your definition of comfortable: https://youtu.be/TSYJaALKWtA

There's more than that. Some suggestions from a brief look at your character "Ledus". I would upgrade the below before the Frigid Wake and Watcher's Eye upgrade:

1. Your passive tree is not following the guide, you need to unspec the starting spell dmg nodes and allocate divine judgement + one basic jewel socket
2. 15% life mastery > 50 life
3. lvl 21 VCS, Frostbite
4. 20% quality on Efficacy, Ele Weakness, Divine Blessing
5. Divergent Bonechill, Awak Controlled Des on VCS
6. 6% max life corrupted implicit on boots
7. lvl 97 >> 100: 3SP
8. Flask suffixes missing: inc armour and reduced curse effect
9. 20% quality on life flask
10. Mark of the Shaper + Elder Ring set-up
11. 20% quality on helmet and shield
12. Increased curse effect of frostbite helmet ench ant
13. Shield >> there is a video on how to use POB trade to buy items. I think you can get +1 Cold + spell dmg with the same life rolls
14. Gloves >> higher life and resistances rolls. Implicits can be rolled.
15. Amulet >> would be great if you could have a life roll

Thanks for the great pointers. Will continue working on my character then!

What am I dying to? Not sure, but I just get one-shot by big packs once every few maps if I don't get to them fast enough to melt them. Especially by Harbingers.
"
SonsOfKorhal a écrit :

i've done many wave 30s as well. i needed to switch to a phasing flask. but otherwise, it does indeed require a much more active playstyle. so it could be something you simply have to play more/practice to get used to it.

we have no issues with dps, and survivability of our build cannot be hinged on "stand in shit and tank everything". so definitely a lot more movement, kiting, spamming skills/curses everywhere

how did you do wave 30? you dont even have skin of....i cant get past wave 25

do you have a vid?
Dernière édition par Lyutsifer665, le 17 oct. 2023 06:29:55
Hello! First of all, thank you very much for the videos and the guide! I'm learning a lot from this!! :)
Here's a question that I have: I'm trying to transition to this build and I'm buying all the needed items, one question came to my mind while buying items. I have my Skin of the Lords with the Versatile Combatant keystone but I guess the synergy with tempest shield is not really good as the spell block will be capped by the keystone (as far as I understand it). Is there an alternative to Tempest Shield? I searched on this long long thread but couldn't find anything related to this. Thanks in advance!!!
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
"
SonsOfKorhal a écrit :

how did you do wave 30? you dont even have skin of....i cant get past wave 25

do you have a vid?

prev league, in 3.21, i was using the +1/+2 dialla. i did have a vid which i passed to OP, but i've since deleted it from my drive because it was such a large file.
Hi im trying using your build under "Elder Guardian Boss Rush, Scour and G"
but i seems to die at times not sure whats going wrong, appreciate if you could take a look at my current setup to further build it. Thanks much

https://pobb.in/Xndx70xVtk5H
Just a lil update after all the help I got earlier.

I didnt buy a new weapon...

I did however comfortably clear all bosses (Not ubers, but still an accomplishment for me). Tried Uber Sirus, got humiliated, think it had to do with corrupted blood more than anything though.

I completed the atlas and all favoured slots (not big, but still happy)

I reached 2k TOTA and continue winning comfortably.

All in all this build is 10/10 for me, it made previous leagues struggles seem easy. I hope they don't nerf it and that the prices of things balance out next league so I dont have to spend 30 divines on flesh/flame jewls, maybe buy a SoTL with a useful passive etc.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires