[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

Hi to all!

Try this build for the first time this league and really, really enjoy it so many thanks mate!

Now i'm level 95 and i have already reached some nice results that i've never achieved before. Some suggestion on how i can improve my current build? Especially on gem level and quality, jewels and improve my equip (chaos resistance is a pain in the ass atm :-D )

Thanks a lot in advance!
Been really enjoying this build and decided to take the full dive and invested roughly 70 Div. Just need some advice with regards to upgrades from here on out with about a 20-30 Div budget.

However, I dont see myself going down the path of utilizing the belt and boots.

Thank you!

POB: https://pobb.in/FyM_vJVhS_sJ
"
JengenBloodeye a écrit :
Been really enjoying this build and decided to take the full dive and invested roughly 70 Div. Just need some advice with regards to upgrades from here on out with about a 20-30 Div budget.

However, I dont see myself going down the path of utilizing the belt and boots.

Thank you!

POB: https://pobb.in/FyM_vJVhS_sJ

Glad to hear :)

Some suggestions:
1. If you're not using Legacy of Fury, you may consider getting scorch implicit on boots
2. Remove 2SP from Purity of Flesh wheel and put them into 15% max life and +50 life mastery >> overall increase in life
3. lvl 21 VCS, Frostbite
4. Divergent Bonechill, Awak CD on gloves
5. Get more levels, 91 >> 100 is 9SP
4. Life flask quality
5. For weapon (and shield) - best to use POB Trade to search for upgrades
6. When you have more SP, add Agility and get Berserker Tattoo for onslaught

Good luck~
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
Dernière édition par LkGGz, le 8 oct. 2023 08:51:14
"
djpitt a écrit :
Hi to all!

Try this build for the first time this league and really, really enjoy it so many thanks mate!

Now i'm level 95 and i have already reached some nice results that i've never achieved before. Some suggestion on how i can improve my current build? Especially on gem level and quality, jewels and improve my equip (chaos resistance is a pain in the ass atm :-D )

Thanks a lot in advance!

You're welcome :)

Some suggestions:
1. Whispers of Doom is mandatory. Otherwise, you cannot stack both Frostbite and Ele Weakness (default curse cap is 1)
2. Get more levels, 95 >> 100 is 5SP
3. Use POB Trade to search for weapon upgrades*
4. Get an amulet with non-damaging ailments line (and hopefully useful implicits)
5. Boots corrupted implicit is currently Max ES, should get Max Life
6. Rings - get higher life and resistances rolls
7. lvl 4 Empower
8. lvl 21 Frostbite
9. 20% quality on Efficacy, Ele Weakness, Divine Blessing, Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, Def Banner
10. Divergent Bonechill

*https://youtu.be/U_ugXJ5VGAA

Cheers~
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
I feel like i've hit a wall investing in this.
Anyone with more knowledge that can help me figure out next step?

I'm not level 100, but I cant really bring myself to "pay" for a boost for 3 SPs with my limited gametime. (I'm very close to 97 on my own which is a tied record for me).

I'm destroying maps but havent really killed all bosses because I suck at mechanics, will probably spend end of the league currency to buy mavens/frags just to practice mechanics.
"
Swaaps a écrit :

I'm not level 100, but I cant really bring myself to "pay" for a boost for 3 SPs with my limited gametime. (I'm very close to 97 on my own which is a tied record for me).

I'm destroying maps but havent really killed all bosses because I suck at mechanics, will probably spend end of the league currency to buy mavens/frags just to practice mechanics.

With all your gear, I don't see you getting that much better. You could improve the weapon a bit as you got a few dead mods on it with the AR and flat damage. Your one rare jewel really isn't that good. You want life, cold dot multi and whatever 3rd and 4th mod fits holes in your build. I like reduced curse effect. And your gloves you could get boss dps by rolling the cold dot multi when in presence of a unique boss. Also you could get better gloves in general buy spamming the socked gloves deal more dot essence until you hit 2 suffixes you like. Suffix cannot change, veiled chaos until you get +2 AoE. craft life and slam. Check my gloves for that. That would be a decently big boost of dps for your vaal cold snap.

I'm pretty similarly geared as you are and bosses are super easy. I don't have Fordbidden flesh/flames and a watchers eye, so you might be better off. I went with 4x cold dot multi, life and reduced curse effect to give myself 150 reduced curse effect with my flask up. So at this point I would say you are better off using your currency to practice bossing so you're better at future leagues.
Is this build all-content capable? ubers etc? im a bit worried about the defenses
Dernière édition par 5ecured, le 11 oct. 2023 22:29:22
"
Isobar a écrit :
"
Swaaps a écrit :

With all your gear, I don't see you getting that much better. You could improve the weapon a bit as you got a few dead mods on it with the AR and flat damage. Your one rare jewel really isn't that good. You want life, cold dot multi and whatever 3rd and 4th mod fits holes in your build. I like reduced curse effect. And your gloves you could get boss dps by rolling the cold dot multi when in presence of a unique boss. Also you could get better gloves in general buy spamming the socked gloves deal more dot essence until you hit 2 suffixes you like. Suffix cannot change, veiled chaos until you get +2 AoE. craft life and slam. Check my gloves for that. That would be a decently big boost of dps for your vaal cold snap.

I'm pretty similarly geared as you are and bosses are super easy. I don't have Fordbidden flesh/flames and a watchers eye, so you might be better off. I went with 4x cold dot multi, life and reduced curse effect to give myself 150 reduced curse effect with my flask up. So at this point I would say you are better off using your currency to practice bossing so you're better at future leagues.

I concur with Isobar, especially on the weapon.

For Frostbite, quality is not impt unless it is alt quality. For normal quality you want lvl 21.

Try 15% life mastery instead of +50 life.

lvl 21 Determination and Grace is good to have.
"
5ecured a écrit :
Is this build all-content capable? ubers etc? im a bit worried about the defenses

You can solo all content except Simu 30.

Actually Simu 30 is possible, but its kinda sketchy so I'll just be conservative and say no.
Can you please add to the guide or just reply to me with leveling unique items I should buy for easy leveling?

Already got Tabula.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires