[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

"
LkGGz a écrit :
"
Mish913 a écrit :
Good day again, thank you for always responding to all my questions I appreciate the help. I have another question before I switch over from tripolars cold dot to yours. In his he gets me to cap my spell suppression but I don't see you really talking about that is that not as big of a deal for this build? Thank you

You're welcome!

For mapping, incoming damage is mostly physical attacks. Hence, AR and EV > spell suppression.

Of course, you can stack AR + EV + capped spell suppression but that seems unnecessary/overkill to me. There's one guy in this thread that capped his spell suppression for DD, so its still possible if you wish to.

I hope you dont mind me posting some links to previous posts where we answered the same question, do give some time to look through the following links, it will give you a good understanding on the build philosophy regarding suppresion :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183/page/23#p24981689

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183/page/19#p24971994

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183/page/17#p24967900

also, in this video, somewhere around the 28min mark, I discuss on spell suppression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cezFGN1lb6o&ab_channel=LkGG

they also reference each other, so there will be overlaps.
Hey I'm new to the game. I'm currently 85. I'm getting frozen a LOT. How do I avoid this?
Hi all, playin this build on HC (SSF). Any thougths about MOM node? i see some players on poe.ninja who use it. It gives us a decent portion of ehp. But after getting hitted over our ES we cant cast spells cause of out of mana and cuold easily die. Now I testing it out for 2 days and sometimes i was close to die)
"
pmdaly a écrit :
Hey I'm new to the game. I'm currently 85. I'm getting frozen a LOT. How do I avoid this?

Push Y to open up your pantheon, Soul of the Brine King is a major pantheon that if you use a divine vessel on a map with the Pirate Lord (seach the atlas for the boss name that it says in the pantheon), you can capture his soul and use it to unlock the modifier under brine king to be immune to freeze.
"
pmdaly a écrit :

You need to choose soul of the brine king as your major god in pantheon and capture fragment of winter with a divine vessel to get immunity to freeze.
Dernière édition par Nabster, le 5 oct. 2023 08:56:41
Hi, currently level 95 and I'm really struggling with survivability at the moment. Started the day on 80% exp and after 3 hours of play, I'm now on 52%... I've been level 95 for days now. I seem to die so many times to random one shots while moving through mobs.

I don't have skin of the lords yet as I cant see any way to fit it in while keeping resistances capped (and it's out of my budget currently.. 30+ div for correct colors with Ghost dance). Is this the reason I'm so squishy? Does it help that much?

Any help would be appreciated... I just feel stuck at the moment. Thanks!

"
raNYnight a écrit :
Hi all, playin this build on HC (SSF). Any thougths about MOM node? i see some players on poe.ninja who use it. It gives us a decent portion of ehp. But after getting hitted over our ES we cant cast spells cause of out of mana and cuold easily die. Now I testing it out for 2 days and sometimes i was close to die)

I don't recommend MoM on Elementalist because the death from a sudden outage of mana outweighs the additional protection it provides.

It is okay on Trickster because the ascendancy maintains your ES.
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
"
Spanka6663 a écrit :
Hi, currently level 95 and I'm really struggling with survivability at the moment. Started the day on 80% exp and after 3 hours of play, I'm now on 52%... I've been level 95 for days now. I seem to die so many times to random one shots while moving through mobs.

I don't have skin of the lords yet as I cant see any way to fit it in while keeping resistances capped (and it's out of my budget currently.. 30+ div for correct colors with Ghost dance). Is this the reason I'm so squishy? Does it help that much?

1. The first thing is to buy a SOTL. You don't need SOTL with Ghost Dance. As long as the keystone isn't deterimental, e.g. Blood Magic, it is fine. This search should remove most of the detrimental mods: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/v3anezZCE

2. Follow the passive tree in the guide. At lvl 95 you should have 4 jewel sockets on the tree, as they are high value per point. Elemental mastery doesn't do anything at all because Mastermind of Discord has a higher minimum value.

3. 6% max life implicit on boots

4. lvl 21 Vortex, VCS costs a penny

5. Could have higher life rolls on rings, amulet and shield. While you are at it, get a non-damaging ailments line on amulet.

6. Semi/Full instant life flask

Anyway the best way to gain level is 5-ways, but i understand some players prefer to level up by themselves.

Cheers~
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
Dernière édition par LkGGz, le 6 oct. 2023 04:42:44
"
LkGGz a écrit :
"
Spanka6663 a écrit :

1. The first thing is to buy a SOTL. You don't need SOTL with Ghost Dance. As long as the keystone isn't deterimental, e.g. Blood Magic, it is fine. This search should remove most of the detrimental mods: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/v3anezZCE

2. Follow the passive tree in the guide. At lvl 95 you should have 4 jewel sockets on the tree, as they are high value per point. Elemental mastery doesn't do anything at all because Mastermind of Discord has a higher minimum value.

5. Could have higher life rolls on rings, amulet and shield. While you are at it, get a non-damaging ailments line on amulet.

Anyway the best way to gain level is 5-ways, but i understand some players prefer to level up by themselves.

Cheers~

Thanks mate. I'll change some of my rares around to allow for SOTL and give that a shot. Completely overlooked boot implicits, so ty for that!

I'd been following the end game tree and left off the jewel needs, thinking I'd only pick them up when I could afford Forbidden flesh/flame. Have had a look at the earlier tree now, so will follow that. Makes complete sense.

Cheers
"
Spanka6663 a écrit :
"
LkGGz a écrit :
"
Spanka6663 a écrit :

Cheers~

Thanks mate. I'll change some of my rares around to allow for SOTL and give that a shot. Completely overlooked boot implicits, so ty for that!

I'd been following the end game tree and left off the jewel needs, thinking I'd only pick them up when I could afford Forbidden flesh/flame. Have had a look at the earlier tree now, so will follow that. Makes complete sense.

Cheers

I'm guessing you probably shouldn't be running Coward's Trial without the Watcher's Eye that makes you immune to vulnerability. Having a 50% increased Vulnerability curse permanently on you at all times is gonna make you pretty easy to get squished.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires