[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

"
Hello!

This filter removes most (if not all) of the detrimental mods: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/v3anezZCE

There is quite a number of chests under 10 divines.

That is perfect thank you!
Hello,

First of all here's my current PoB: https://pobb.in/9or-F0LMSm4h

Beside level, is there anything I can do to increase my survivability? Damage I have is enough, but I still die sometimes from explodes or dots. I thought about few options:

1. Getting Death's rush for mapping and using Mark of the Shaper for bossess, I am currently running deli maps with abyss+breach and there are a lot of mobs so I think I would benefit from Death's rush very much
2. Getting alt quality determination 21/20 - i could afford that but i think it would not affect me as much for it's price
3. Tattoo's but there are so many of them i dont know which should I focus on. Should I get more chaos res (right now i am sitting at 65% chaos res) or get something else? I found few tattoos that might be usefull:

Honoured Tattoo of the Makanga - 2% all maximum resistances
Honoured Tattoo of the Oak - 2% max hp
Honoured Tattoo of the Turtle - 3% global defences
Tattoos that have 15% chance to avoid bleeding/poison

Which of those do you think would be the best? Maybe I missed any other usefull ones?

Also, I wonder how those tattoos with chance to avoid bleeding/poison work - if I have two of them does it mean I have 30% chance to avoid or it doesn't stack like that?

Thank you very much for your help. Love the build btw!
Dernière édition par Kickowsky, le 16 sept. 2023 14:44:03
Any advice on non-notable tattoos? I'm sitting only on 4.2k life and am torn between max life % and increased effect of non-curse auras. Which would give me more survivability? Or maybe I should consider a mix of them.

I'm considering to replace some 20 INT nodes if I'll still have enough ES to cast Hatred + Divine Blessing.
HI! I'm really having a hard time on raising my dps as im following this guide. Can someone help me on my build on where am i missing?

https://pobb.in/NySB_09lHnHy
I had two questions on gem setups described in the latest thread.

1. ⁠Why Flame Dash/Frost Blink is included? Previously I had dash linked to cast on hit but now it seems to be a manual cast. I don’t have any skill slots on bar to use it. When and why would I use it manually?
2. ⁠I swapped defiance banner for cull strike. However I can’t figure out what my gem config should look like if I also want to swap faster strikes for arcanust brand? It seems like we want to link it to ele weakness and frostbite but faster strikes isn’t linked to them. What’s the gem config supposed to be with brand?

Thanks for all the help
"
Gfuryan a écrit :

1. ⁠Why Flame Dash/Frost Blink is included? Previously I had dash linked to cast on hit but now it seems to be a manual cast. I don’t have any skill slots on bar to use it. When and why would I use it manually?
2. ⁠I swapped defiance banner for cull strike. However I can’t figure out what my gem config should look like if I also want to swap faster strikes for arcanust brand? It seems like we want to link it to ele weakness and frostbite but faster strikes isn’t linked to them. What’s the gem config supposed to be with brand?

Thanks for all the help

arcanist brand is just a support to help with curses. OP likes to manually cast them. i link my 2 curses on them cuz i'm lazy. for cull strike, we skip it, because i deal too much dmg to effectively use the cull strike. otherwise, it would be linked to the shield charge.

flame dash/frost blink is used for certain terrain you cannot shield charge. for example, getting across a chasm. i prefer frost blink because there is no action speed, i.e., if i'm stuck in tar, i can blink out IMMEDIATELY.
"
SonsOfKorhal a écrit :
"
Gfuryan a écrit :

Thanks for all the help

arcanist brand is just a support to help with curses. OP likes to manually cast them. i link my 2 curses on them cuz i'm lazy. for cull strike, we skip it, because i deal too much dmg to effectively use the cull strike. otherwise, it would be linked to the shield charge.

flame dash/frost blink is used for certain terrain you cannot shield charge. for example, getting across a chasm. i prefer frost blink because there is no action speed, i.e., if i'm stuck in tar, i can blink out IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks so much for the quick reply. Makes sense now. I'm thinking now that either I switch to Brand which would free up a slot on my bar (2 for 1) and keep flame dash/frostbite or swap it out for another support/auto cast skill that doesn't require a slot until I run content where I may need it...
"
Kickowsky a écrit :
Hello,

First of all here's my current PoB: https://pobb.in/9or-F0LMSm4h

Beside level, is there anything I can do to increase my survivability? Damage I have is enough, but I still die sometimes from explodes or dots. I thought about few options:

1. Getting Death's rush for mapping and using Mark of the Shaper for bossess, I am currently running deli maps with abyss+breach and there are a lot of mobs so I think I would benefit from Death's rush very much
2. Getting alt quality determination 21/20 - i could afford that but i think it would not affect me as much for it's price
3. Tattoo's but there are so many of them i dont know which should I focus on. Should I get more chaos res (right now i am sitting at 65% chaos res) or get something else? I found few tattoos that might be usefull:

Honoured Tattoo of the Makanga - 2% all maximum resistances
Honoured Tattoo of the Oak - 2% max hp
Honoured Tattoo of the Turtle - 3% global defences
Tattoos that have 15% chance to avoid bleeding/poison

Which of those do you think would be the best? Maybe I missed any other usefull ones?

Also, I wonder how those tattoos with chance to avoid bleeding/poison work - if I have two of them does it mean I have 30% chance to avoid or it doesn't stack like that?

Thank you very much for your help. Love the build btw!

The biggest boost at this stage of gear would be levels from 5 ways leveling service.

The guide has a section on tattoos, those are my recommendations. 65% chaos resistances is generally more than enough for most content, unless you are doing something with a lot of chaos damage, such as Sirus.

Avoid bleeding/poison - yes it stacks like that.
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
"
esostaks a écrit :
Any advice on non-notable tattoos? I'm sitting only on 4.2k life and am torn between max life % and increased effect of non-curse auras. Which would give me more survivability? Or maybe I should consider a mix of them.

I'm considering to replace some 20 INT nodes if I'll still have enough ES to cast Hatred + Divine Blessing.

I believe 15% life mastery provides more than 50 life mastery for your gear.

Increased aura effect works via thresholds, so your mix has to account for that. For pure defense, most probably 2% max life.

6% life corrupted implicit legacy of fury will give you more life.

You should get reduced curse effect and increased armour effect suffixes on your flask (on top of evasion suffix which you already have).
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
"
Aljunn21 a écrit :
HI! I'm really having a hard time on raising my dps as im following this guide. Can someone help me on my build on where am i missing?

https://pobb.in/NySB_09lHnHy

I thought you'll actually be having more issues with defense than DPS but anyway:

1. Fix your passive skill tree
- Whispers of Doom is absolutely essential for double curse to take effect
-Influence and Charisma wheel to run all your aura

I recommend following the starting skill tree because you are skipping the essential passives for the good to have ones
From the guide:https://pobb.in/oju_dH4i5QRz
You should follow the lvl 80 skill tree, except you do not need to allocate Eldritch Battery because you have Devouring Diadem.

2. lvl 21 Creeping Frost and Vortex (quality is not important)
3. Level up your character from lvl 82 to lvl 90+
4. Ele Focus needs to be at least lvl 5 after gem level boosts
5. Level up all your support and aura gems

Perhaps you are new to Path of Exile, but getting 75% fire, cold and lightning resistances are essential for defense. I wonder where you got your currency from?

Cheers~
Dernière édition par LkGGz, le 18 sept. 2023 01:55:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires