[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

Do we know what changes we get for helmet enchantments? Reservation efficiency drop can affect us.
"Do we know what changes we get for helmet enchantments? Reservation efficiency drop can affect us."
This was my first thought. I've only recently come across these builds, and was planning on league starting one, but the loss of the Lab helmet enchant is now a problem. For 3 passive points you can get to Presage, which is a total of +40% increased mana res of Heralds, but you're still down another 35% compared to the Lab helmet enchant plus whatever you lose overall from using those 3 passive points.
"
CnaiurX a écrit :
"Do we know what changes we get for helmet enchantments? Reservation efficiency drop can affect us."
This was my first thought. I've only recently come across these builds, and was planning on league starting one, but the loss of the Lab helmet enchant is now a problem. For 3 passive points you can get to Presage, which is a total of +40% increased mana res of Heralds, but you're still down another 35% compared to the Lab helmet enchant plus whatever you lose overall from using those 3 passive points.

Probably Uul Netol amulet will be changed out for ashes of the stars, (total 5-15 more HoA virulences with the new HoA-gem, and many more buffed skills, etc) and frees up a lot of mana.

Pathing to "sovereignity" or pathing to "presage" are some possibilities too.
Pathing to one more jewelslot on the tree (or gearing a darkness enthroned belt instad graven`s secret) and using a second small cluster with 3 passives and 6% efficiencies and stacking a second time "sublime form" or uncompromising" will be more efficient.

Or stacking some spellblock on other slots to switch out tempest shield is easy possible too: with a watcher's eye with spellblock (8%), unique-mega-medium or small clusters with spellblockskills (4-12%), flask Rumi's Concoction (6-8%), Rainbowstride boots (20%) + fireborn jewel, pathing to safeguard instead mystic bulwark (+7% to +10%) or the amulet Stone of Lazwhar (15%) or with a spellblock shield-implicit (6%) it`s a quite attractive alternative.

Or when you choose the new ascendancy "wildwood primalist" use the inquisitor's "sanctuary of thoughts" for 25% efficiencies or guardians "bastion of hope" (25% spellblock) for switching out tempest shield.

Yes, herald`s missing helmet enchant is a nerf, but the new virulences by default are around 3-4 passives of worth, and I am quite optimistic we well get on other skills big buffs with the transfiguration skills (more damage-uptime / dot, more virulences, better defensive-skills, etc.).

I wait for the infos from monday onwards and then will do the tests and maths and update the pob`s.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 2 déc. 2023 17:47:24
Thank you for the detailed response! I am also sure there will be ways to adjust passives and/or gear and make the build even better. Maybe replace Eber's Unification with an ES mana reservation helm, though you'd lose around 15% dps, which will probably be made up by the new gems adjustments and the new ascendancies.
I'm also thinking of going Necromancer now, as mana reservation is better as it already paths to Sovereignty.
I look forward to seeing new ideas and pobs :)
Dernière édition par CnaiurX, le 2 déc. 2023 18:00:10
is this better than the occultist version? profane bloom explosions are so good for clear
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
is this better than the occultist version? profane bloom explosions are so good for clear

I'm no expert, but this is the explanation in the build notes:
Guardian has great damage in high density with minion-mastery-unholy-might (25% after kill) and high nice es-regenerations and early full blockings.

Pathfinder gets early an ascendancy-inbuilt mageblood and her 100% spell-suppression has some advantages against some Ubers.

For focus on damage and ubers-farming choose Necro.

Occultist is most squishy but scales top clearspeed with profane bloom.

And there's also a table with rankings:
Ascendancies__Guardian_Necro_Occu_Pathfinder

DPS singletarget___4______1____3___2

DPS high density___3______2____1___2

Tankyness_________1_____1.5___4___1

Levelling Lvl 1-75__1______1____3___2

Gearing Lvl 60-95__2______3____3___1
Dernière édition par CnaiurX, le 2 déc. 2023 23:30:05
The build looks great. I will probably go for 38-40 challenges with it. Can't wait to play it.
"
CnaiurX a écrit :
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :

Guardian has great damage in high density with minion-mastery-unholy-might (25% after kill) and high nice es-regenerations and early full blockings.

Pathfinder gets early an ascendancy-inbuilt mageblood and her 100% spell-suppression has some advantages against some Ubers.

Where can I find the Necro or Occultist versions?
"
Kurnis a écrit :
"
CnaiurX a écrit :
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :

Where can I find the Necro or Occultist versions?

in the witch builds forum

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264207
Dernière édition par Lyutsifer665, le 3 déc. 2023 16:08:46
Thoughts on running this using Storm Rain to apply poisons?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires