[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp,53M dps

"
morphl a écrit :
Tried this out in Crucible, hoping that the Breach items would be affordable fast. Everything Breach became extremely costly due to the mechanics changes, but also outside of that the budget for some items was somewhat steep. Nearly bricked the char due to running out of currency during the life to CI transition. Luckily guild helped me out in fixing the major flaws that made it unplayable with some currency. For people following this as a league starter: Have your gear pieces etc. In place, otherwise it can be quite frustrating. Also when missing stats, these jewels with int/es based on distance from skill tree starting point can be a bit pricey at times, if missing stats like str, the alternative stat combinations can be much cheaper and a good budget option.

Personally I did not enjoy the minion/CI playstyle, HoA felt extremely clunky at times with focus and getting stuck, and without all gear pieces I had a lot of random oneshot deaths, often in the crucible setting.

Switched to another build after farming some currency.

This league I started with some sort of Trauma Flicker. While it is not really a good build so far, and I still fall over often, personally it is just more fun than waiting for that scorpion to do its work.

As a comment: The phys to chaos dmg conversion gloves for minions only require 3 white sockets as far as I know, not 4! HoA has inbuild 40% flatline phys to chaos conversion. This makes this gear piece much more affordable, e.g. from random corruption outcomes.

Mmmhmm, yes, the CI-transformation needs some chaos-orbs.

And when you miss as CI easy defensive layers like burning ground immunity or es on hit with a cheap watcher's eye or flask-uptimes or an aura without an reservation-efficiency-cluster you miss straight a lot tankyness.

There are some mods to know too: a the ritual boss penetrating resis and removing es, one alva-architect debuffing CI, some hard & fast dot's and a few mods removing flasks-charges. But overall when you move a bit you have early enough damage you oneshot them early.

I myself walked in Cruicible with around 45 chaos into red t11. Because Apep slumber as aegis-variation was higher as ordinary priced 40 chaos.
This league Apep is again like most leagues only 5 chaos and again total only around 20 chaos were needed for t11.
With somewhere around 12-15 div almost immortal in juiced t16 was possible on day 2 or 3. For the next big upgrade are always only 2- or 20 chaos needed and not as in other builds 20-30 div. When you know how to balance and scale the components of the build like efficiencies & auras and HoA. The cruicible-trees were great for the build too and about 14 more passives were free to choose when you got the cheap unholy might and spell suppression notes on the league-trees.

In maps with triggered void spheres and storm brands and counter-attacks of reckonings the build also turns into an autobomber with almost zero clicks and is extreme smooth cruising.

So yes, I want and need to improve and rework the "skills and trigger" spoiler to show and guide better the tailored mapping and singletarget skill-sets.

It's first on the to-do list for the build.

The triad grips are best and needed with 4 white sockets (see pob).
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 8 sept. 2023 04:53:36
Hello, does CI works with The Convenant 100% base life skill cost? I have a Poison SRS and want to test this build since the item is kinda overlapped. Or is there any other chest piece in the meantime?
(Skin of The Lord Ghost Dance with the right socket is nowhere to be found in market...)

Thanks.
"
christianbelouvee a écrit :
Hello, does CI works with The Convenant 100% base life skill cost? I have a Poison SRS and want to test this build since the item is kinda overlapped. Or is there any other chest piece in the meantime?
(Skin of The Lord Ghost Dance with the right socket is nowhere to be found in market...)

Thanks.

You can easy start with only 4 or 5 correct colours Skin of the Lords or a neutral keystone (starting 9.5 div https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/QGqBr4Riw) or cheaper Skin of the loyals and will only loose 5%-10% damage. Later with Uul's amulet it even turn more flexible.

Best keystones ranked are (see spoiler "gear", ghost dance is pathed on the tree):

1) Skin of the Lords: Divine Shield, Magebane
Best balanced colours: 4 g, 1 r, 1b or 3g, 2r, 1b
2) For facetanking Sirus, Uber-Shaper etc.: Iron Reflexes
3) Skin of Lords Lethe Shade (only with 95% ailment-avoidances)
4) When you upbuilded all defensive layers, Glancing Blows is sometimes valuable
5) Ghost dance, Wicked Ward, Zealoth's Oath, Runebinder, for melee cyclone Resolute Technique, many neutral keystones
6) Skin of the Loyals, 2x +1 socketed gems + 50% reduced damage of critical strikes
7) Skin of the Loyals
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 8 sept. 2023 14:25:37
So is there an update on the POB on what skills would be best used while mapping?

Also, I can't seem to have grace up.

Currently have, HOAG, Determination, Discipline, Tempest.

With uncompromising and sublime, I still can't get grace up. Do I need the implicit on the helmet?
"
breyearn a écrit :
So is there an update on the POB on what skills would be best used while mapping?

Also, I can't seem to have grace up.

Currently have, HOAG, Determination, Discipline, Tempest.

With uncompromising and sublime, I still can't get grace up. Do I need the implicit on the helmet?

Below I present my gearing priorities for mana-management (* marks thins that we can improve later on). Priorities also consider which is easiest / cheapest to get:
1. Nostalgia with 40% HoA reservation efficiency*
2. Helmet with enchantment 75% reservation efficiency for HoA*
3. Small cluster with Uncompromising (Determination reservation)*
4. Use blight oils to get Reservation notable on your amulet
4. (*) Upgrade Ring: use fertile catalyst on 40% reservation efficiency Circle of Nostalgia (additional 8%)
5. (*) Upgrade Cluster: use 3 passives cluster with 6% efficiency per small node (additional 18% efficiency)
6. (*) Upgrade Helmet: look for enchanted Eber's with "90% cost of soceted gems"
7. [ULTIMATE cost reducer] Aul's Uprising with Grace (reduce Grace reservation to 0%)

I go for Grace only with Aul's. Until that DPS is my layer of defence.
Hey there! Still leveling and have a few questions.

Info about my toon:
Spoiler
lvl 87
60 virulence
3457 ES
10872 ARMOUR [26K buffed]
10548 EVASION
73% SPELL BLOCK
53% Spell Supression
all resists 114%+
bleed/corrupted blood immune on flask

^ all these without flasks

Have HoA (lvl 31), Determination, Vaal Discipline, Tempest Shield and Vaal Grace up, 85 mana free, and 100% flasks on maps (only resistances 100% on Hideout after 30 minutes)

Don't know how to calculate DPS tbh lol, but my pobb is here
https://pobb.in/Bp2hynXwzLCt

I pretend to level and farm currency to upgrade:
Spoiler
1st Boots
2nd Ancestral Vision Viridian Jewel to 100% avoid elemental ailments
3rd levels and more Virulence clusters
4th abyss jewels for extra ES

no idea if I need anything else tbh

So my questions are:
1- Do I ever activate Envy from United in Dream or only with Aul's [Do I really need it]?
2- Do I cap Spell Supression without Reflexes and/or Magebane?
3- Is The Melding of the flesh a must later, or can I just follow my heart?

And ty for that amazing build, I probably died once for degen after CI allocated!!! :)
Hello,
I would really appreciate if someone was eager to help me out, I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong (and ran out of ideas how to fix it) and I've invested too much to change builds right now.
The problems I have:
1) flask uptime is far from 100%
2) my character seems squishy, even tho I have the same ES, similar evasion rating and armour rating
3) can't get more than 8 storm burst stacks, so I guess I lack attack speed, but I have no idea where you got it from
4) I'm generally very slow, as my only movement speed ability is Withering Step, so I guess I'm doing something incorrectly here
5) general damage output, nowhere near yours

Here is my pobb: https://pobb.in/4R40YnTWdUAU

Thank you in advance, hope you have a nice day, sir. :)
Dernière édition par Enyalion1, le 14 sept. 2023 07:18:02
One huge thing for your DPS is that your Triad Grips don't have white sockets.

"
Enyalion1 a écrit :
Hello,
I would really appreciate if someone was eager to help me out, I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong (and ran out of ideas how to fix it) and I've invested too much to change builds right now.
The problems I have:
1) flask uptime is far from 100%
2) my character seems squishy, even tho I have the same ES, similar evasion rating and armour rating
3) can't get more than 8 storm burst stacks, so I guess I lack attack speed, but I have no idea where you got it from
4) I'm generally very slow, as my only movement speed ability is Withering Step, so I guess I'm doing something incorrectly here
5) general damage output, nowhere near yours

Here is my pobb: https://pobb.in/4R40YnTWdUAU

Thank you in advance, hope you have a nice day, sir. :)

Hi Enyalion!

1) In your posted pob you have "reduced duration" on most flasks and zero quality. Visit the spoiler flasks, you need

■ 20%-30% quality of all flasks
■ item lvl 83+ of the flasks
■ to craft the t1 flask-prefix of either:
- 38% increased duration
- 27% reduced charges used
- 45% increased charge recovery

2) flask-uptime is easy to get, see point 1), and in maps you get full uptime after critical strikes with careful conservationist (more as in hideout)
Before you need the resis on the gloves or boots or belt.

3) Combinate stormburst with channelled firestorm lvl 1 or void spheres:

divergent storm burst - cwc - power charges on crit - fire storm ( / or void sphere with tanky disruptions)

use 1-2 passive points "fatal toxins" for additional poisonchance when needed

4) get onslaught on hit on a ring-implicit or onslaught on a silver flask and a flask suffix "increased castspeed". The special elemental damagereductions-flasks are, when you use graven's secret belt, only against some ubers.

I used "packed with energy" as delve-atlas-note too.
Another variation is the Honoured Tattoo of the Berserker:

You gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Hit
Limited to 1 Attribute Notable Tattoo

Fullgeared the build have an open gemslot. Use it when wanted for shieldcharge, frostblink, flamedash or what you prefer. You almost get enough withers without withering step and you can switch it out too.

5) damage should be no problem, the build reaches easy 30-50M and autotriggered 15M continuous.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 15 sept. 2023 03:30:32
"
Hey Chromino,
Thanks for your build, I followed your spider scorp build few leagues ago and enjoyed it a lot! decided to reroll my SST to this and just had enough currency to reroll and get some items.

Would you check my character and can you give me a few pointers? I have about 6 divine orbs to get a new item(s).

Thanks in advance man!

cheers.

edit:
is 85% chance to poison enough? back in the day 100% was mandatory..
is there a way to reduce stress on mana? I have 127 mana and it goes down quick :D

Start further with the 90% manamultiplier on ebers-helmet (1.5 div, regret then presage), a better amulet, and second spellblock-cluster (2div).

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/EjR2jrYu5

Get a unholy-might crucible-tree on united in dreams (100 chaos-2 div, edited: more expensive now, wait for good offers), regret the minion-mastery for 4 free passives.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/LkjY2Llcn

And you need bleeding-immunities on an elemental-flask.

100% poisonchance would perfect with chance to poison-support or ashes of the stars etc., yes.

I personally prefer around 85% to switch to faster casting for more es on hit with watcher's eye and less delay of stormburst.

When some castspeed or onslaught is already stacked somewhere elso and with a good gloves-enchant it's often already enough. [/quote][/spoiler]

Thanks man, I have done some shopping and made some changes. Helmet, weapon, triad, div hoag, 2nd large cluster. Anti bleed is on my shield :)

Whats next? I feel damage is quite good, however defensive wise I am not there yet.
Got around 2½ divine atm.[/quote]

Yopur gear is already great!

I would advice to:

+ Change 5 passives Instinct to 2 passives around Reflexes and you are still at 100% suppression

+ You can regret Zealot Oath actually.

+ You could get the small clusters with 3 passives, 2x 6% efficiencies, self control + unvompromising, or find a fitting unique megamaniac with pure storm agony + xx efficiency-notable, then regret "Souvereignity" or "Presage" or exchange it to Influence.

+ Then use Ghost Dance and get the next large spellblockcluster

+ When you want to balance into tankyness, try out the Graven's secret belt, it's best with increased determination-effect-implicit.

+ Later get a skin of the lords with a nice keystone (magebane, divine shield, or for some of the ubers iron reflexes or lethe shade)[/quote]

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions regarding my gear setup. I appreciate your insights and recommendations for improvement. I'll certainly consider making these adjustments to optimize my character's performance in the game. Your advice on passives, removing Zealot Oath, exploring small clusters, and acquiring a unique megamaniac with specific modifiers is valuable, and I'll take them into account as I fine-tune my build. Incorporating Ghost Dance and seeking out the next large spellblock cluster also sounds like a promising strategy. Thanks again for sharing your expertise!
Dernière édition par Humuslee, le 28 sept. 2023 01:26:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires