[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp,53M dps

having some issues trying to put this together, not fully specced into final 100 tree but i still apparently only have 3m dps?

the way you explain gem links is not really too clear either, build looked really solid. First time playing poison/HoA so would love some input.

budget to fix it isn't an issue.

pob: https://pastebin.com/7LcEfcGG
Dernière édition par acidytrips, le 8 oct. 2023 20:09:47
Hi i have quitted POE for some time and have just returned this league.
I have played previous builds of yours and have always found it fun and interesting as such i have tried this one but i cant seem to get the build to work to its full capability.
i seem to be severely lacking on both damage and survivability
(I like to do simulacrums and im struggling from level 22 onwards.

This is my pastebin please assist me

https://pastebin.com/2mGzJXwC

While the build itself seems interesting, unfortunately, the readability of the guide and PoB is atrocious.

IMO, there's lots of information that is unnecessary/outdated, leveling section is a mess (especially the skill gems), notes are all over the place.

You've mentioned yourself Zizaran's Toxic Rain Pathfinder so I wish you'd take more inspiration from him in terms of making a build guide.
I agree with silas66's post 100%.

I have built this build and have no idea how to play it. It took forever trying to figure out the PoB and I am still clueless. So much unnecessary information.

Is there a website or forum or discord server where someone that understands this build can assist?

Guides are not meant to be books or commercials selling products. They need to be straight and to the point. When it comes to guides, less is more.

Thanks.
Dernière édition par POE_Jimmy, le 10 nov. 2023 15:28:20
Life hack:
1. see intresting guide in ur opinion at forum
2. open poe ninja
3. check how many players succesfully played this build
4. close this guide
5. Tnank me later.

Yeeaah, that's a niccccccccccccccce one.

About 4 passives are freed up - probably a juicy b.i.s.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 21 nov. 2023 17:50:32
Did anyone get this to work in 3.22? If so, what was the experience like from league launch?
Dernière édition par t0lkien, le 27 nov. 2023 02:11:05
"
t0lkien a écrit :
Did anyone get this to work in 3.22? If so, what was the experience like from league launch?

i wouldnt league start with this....there are some items that are pretty mandatory like the cluster jewels for example,your damage will suck without them
"
t0lkien a écrit :

CI gear like aegis aurora and skin of the lords are expensive on first days in league.

It`s possible enabling the golden rule-jewel before transforming to CI with gearing the helmet Maw of the Conquest or the new Kahuturoa's Certainty boots to be unaffected by poison before, but I would advice to wait the first days when you are not experienced to farm the few first divines.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 30 nov. 2023 18:14:15
+++++ [3.23] Afflictions arriving +++++

■■■ Herald of Agony: Quality now provides +0-5 to Maximum Virulence, instead of 0-20% increased Minion Movement Speed.

It`s a huge damagebuff! Arachnophilia! Around 5M. It makes our choice of clusters more flexible and we get the poisonchance of the divergent skill-quality easy on the tree, other slots or with the new transforming gems too

■■■ Ultimatum returns ... CI and aegis aurora will be one of the best choices again in this rippy mechanic. Choose the chaos-notes and win in 100% chaos-immunity.
Also our combination of blockings and evasion is imba in the extreme damagepeaks of ultimatums.

■■■ League mechanic: in the small area of view HoA will be a great minion to clear many mobs at range

■■■ New ascendancies:

■ Warlock of the Mists ... with the summoned dark phantasms of the "penance mark" the es on hit of watcher`s eye, es on block of aegis aurora, unholy might in the Minion mastery for HoA after kill, returning projectiles, flask charges and HoA-virulences will be multiplied. Nice synergy! Arakaali's Fang returns into wanted alternatives again too as a modern wormblaster with the on kill-proccs and added singletarget damageproccings of melee splash. The Windshriek-boots, Vixens entrapements gloves, Anathema-ring adding curses will geht much more interesting beside. The former slower HoA-damage against some singletargets will be countered. The gained big uptime of vaal skills is like an immortal button with our high effective vaal discipline. Perhaps Wicked ward for another start of recharge will be taken again into this great set-up.

■■ Or "affliction" with summoned phantasms linked to HoA or by storm burst channelled absolution-sentinels etc. in combination Zealot`s oath will offer extreme high es-reg too.

■ Wildwood Primalist: The 3x new Charms with simple 40% more damage of permanent unholy might, chain explosions, capped attackblocks, top castspeed, high es-reg, skill reservation efficiencies etc. become true too when wanted. So many possibilities bring in best buffs at around 2 different 1/4 benefits of:

Necro Unholy Might: 40% more damage
Inquisitor Sanctuary of Thoughts 25% skill efficiencies
Occu Profane Bloom: best for map-clearing
Guardian Bastion of Hope: Capped attackblockings (trigger it with flicker strike or shield charge etc.)

Guardian Time of Need: es-reg
Trickster Spell Breaker: Starting es-recharge, combinated with wicked ward
Raider Quartz Infusion: 40% spell suppression

■ Warden of the Maji will probably be not fitting as a ranged caster well with the tinctures.

■■■ New storm burst, storm brand, splitting steel, orb of storms, ice spear .... etc. look interesting for easier and more virulences

■■■ The new Fire storm of pelting, 10 fire storms at a time, will probably be imba for HoA-virulences as well as the new transfiguration into static ball-lightnings or glacial cascade of the fissure.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 5 déc. 2023 17:56:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires