[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Thanks for the guide! Dont rush for updates, we still have 3+ days for the league start.
Out of curiosity, do you have any video of what this would look like fresh on maps? I know we obviously can't see how it looks with the skill tree changes, but I imagine it's not too difficult to get an approximation.
Dernière édition par Alamandaros, le 4 avr. 2023 06:47:07
Would this build be viable without interrogation and adding in some explosions for fun and aestetics? Everything else looks amazing about the build, good work!
Can someone explain why is the Mirage Archer ascendancy good? When I look at poe.ninja right now on Deadeyes with Tornado Shot, only 0.4% of people use Occupying Force. Nearly everyone is running Ricochet instead.
"
Audiska a écrit :
Can someone explain why is the Mirage Archer ascendancy good? When I look at poe.ninja right now on Deadeyes with Tornado Shot, only 0.4% of people use Occupying Force. Nearly everyone is running Ricochet instead.

This was answered by yankuch just a few posts prior to this.

"and ricochet isn't increasing the damage much in the early game, so mirage archer or far shot are better options until you acquire enough gear to make up the damage loss of going ricochet."
"
Merrygrin a écrit :
"
Audiska a écrit :

This was answered by yankuch just a few posts prior to this.

"and ricochet isn't increasing the damage much in the early game, so mirage archer or far shot are better options until you acquire enough gear to make up the damage loss of going ricochet."

I think people use it for the chance to chain on terrain collision early rather than for +1 chain. Others said LA doesnt feel as good without it but idk how is it for TS.
Thoughts on how your would approach going for a Raider at league start and then transition into Deadeye once you improve gear? I've heard a lot of comments about how it can really smooth over that league start, but not sure exactly what order to take ascendency points or if it would change any other routing for the passive tree. Thanks!
I'd imagine you'd start with Rapid Assault, hit up Quartz Infusion and then Avatar of the Veil.

But that's all just QoL to not die as often, and as always, the trade-off is damage.
Great guide <3
Dernière édition par ToFFuPL, le 4 avr. 2023 10:55:10
Great job mate, will start this for sure :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires