[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
kiplingfinch a écrit :
Will there really be a Full handholding leveling guide? That would be awesome!

Im working on it! It might just be a partial hand holding guide though :S.. Im doing my best!
"
Skittlecracker a écrit :
When is the new 3.21 pob cause the old one just goes to 3.20? thanks for help

Give me 10 more minutes and I will have a NON-FINAL version out.

I still need PoB to add momentum support, manaforged arrow and the numbers on snipe support before I share the final version, which will happen of course before league start.
Thank you for updating the POB, looking forward to starting with this
Can you make a additional drop down in the final POB for when you switch to crit and adjust tree / gear?
Thanks for the guide Yankuch. I did some levelling tests earlier and it felt really smooth for me. Looking forward to playing the build, it's been a while since I've played a proper bow build.
"
Tango44 a écrit :
Can you make a additional drop down in the final POB for when you switch to crit and adjust tree / gear?

I will not make a final tree for crit before launch, there is to many information missing such as, what power can we reliably get from crucible trees on bows and is heatshiver still affordable or has it become a T0 unique.

But I will try and document my progression on my channel and possibly have another PoB to share after launch.
What do you plan to link to manaforged arrows? Also isnt Ricochet better than mirage archer ascendancy passive for LA or mirage archer is best for all skills that use the support gem?
Dernière édition par Buckman, le 4 avr. 2023 03:20:21
"
Buckman a écrit :
What do you plan to link to manaforged arrows? Also isnt Ricochet better than mirage archer ascendancy passive for LA or mirage archer is best for all skills that use the support gem?

Initially my only plan is to link ensnaring arrow to manaforged arrow, but if the damage penalty isn't too high I will have to consider it to spam other skills with it, perhaps a lightning arrow linked to ele prolif and overcharge support for example

and ricochet isn't increasing the damage much in the early game, so mirage archer or far shot are better options until you acquire enough gear to make up the damage loss of going ricochet.
Dernière édition par yankuch, le 4 avr. 2023 03:19:19
I kinda have pdst from Former Leagues where i fucked Up my start , is it Safe to Go Instant deadeye instat of Ranger and Respec later ? How is the Power in early Maps compared to Ranger Rain of Arrow
Good work buddy, keep it up.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires