[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Been playing broken-but-boring RF for a few leagues now, craving some sick bow gameplay and I think this is the one for me :) Looking forward to trying out the new Vaal LA with this build!
Thanks for your efforts with this. Wanted to play a bow build for a long time, I'll be starting the league with this. Like the fact I can just keep improving the same character too as I'm a one character per league kinda guy.
"
In early maps, we will want to start looking on trade for either a good elemental DPS bow, or a bow with high base attack rate and a fractured added fire, cold or lightning damage, the higher the better. Then we use an essence of wrath, hatred or anger on our fractured bow until we hit either 3 elemental modifiers or attack speed, and we bench craft the one we're missing.

To clarify, do you mean using an essence on a fractured base until you get all three added cold+lightning+fire damage mods, OR 2 elements + atk speed?
Dernière édition par budsss, le 3 avr. 2023 20:54:15
"
budsss a écrit :
"
In early maps, we will want to start looking on trade for either a good elemental DPS bow, or a bow with high base attack rate and a fractured added fire, cold or lightning damage, the higher the better. Then we use an essence of wrath, hatred or anger on our fractured bow until we hit either 3 elemental modifiers or attack speed, and we bench craft the one we're missing.

To clarify, do you mean using an essence on a fractured base until you get all three added cold+lightning+fire damage mods, OR 2 elements + atk speed?

You need all three elemental damage types for it to really work. The Fractured just makes it you can't reroll the already present elemental damage, making it easier to hit.
how easy is that to do when you get to maps on day 1? I watched the video on how to craft the +2 proj endgame bow, but even getting a high ele dmg bow with all 3 ele mods or even just a bow with a good fractured mod on day 1 seems pretty unlikely
Dernière édition par budsss, le 3 avr. 2023 21:06:52
"
budsss a écrit :
"

Either will work,
You could get:
Fractured cold + flat fire + essence lightning and open suffix to craft attack speed

or
Fractured cold + essence lightning + attack speed and open prefix to craft flati fire.
Both should be a similar and significant dps increase.
"
budsss a écrit :
how easy is that to do when you get to maps on day 1? I watched the video on how to craft the +2 proj endgame bow, but even getting a high ele dmg bow with all 3 ele mods or even just a bow with a good fractured mod on day 1 seems pretty unlikely

You aren't looking for all T1 mods when you arrive in maps on day 1;

With a T4 flat elemental thicket bow (they were cheap last league but no promsie this time around), you can get a 800 Edps bow in under 10 deafening essence of wrath. I did the gauntlet with a 600 Edps bow so you will be fine on day 1 even if you don't have an insane bow when you arrive in maps :D.
excited for the build
Dernière édition par Lft_bnchwrmr, le 3 avr. 2023 22:02:04
When is the new 3.21 pob cause the old one just goes to 3.20? thanks for help
Will there really be a Full handholding leveling guide? That would be awesome!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires