[3.19] Doryani's Prototype Mahuxotl's Lightning Strike Champion [Build of the League]

1- Which map mods should be avoided or cannot we run with this build?.
2- Whats the best enchantment for helmet?
Dernière édition par yissus, le 17 oct. 2022 11:41:33
"
yissus a écrit :

Been playing this build for 4days now so take my answer with a grain of salt.
1.I can run all map mods,some are harder or rippier like aura effect or cannot regen but i can do it with mana flask.

2.Pretty sure the best enchent is Lightning strike pierce
"
ParAd0xA a écrit :
"
yissus a écrit :

1.I can run all map mods,some are harder or rippier like aura effect or cannot regen but i can do it with mana flask.

The best enchant is assasin mark curse effect and running anomalous vaal lightning strike. 2 pierces is enough (can go for extra pierce on gloves, but again - mark effect is better). This let's us more easily cap crit chance and gives us more dps in general from the extra crit multi.
"
yissus a écrit :

Can run all mods, although stuff like "enemies take reduced crit damage" when having 100% increased mod effect (so Cortex, Maven inviatations, both with atlass passives) is kinda rough.

Other than that, the cannot leech is for sure the worst one. If you have a -15 mana cost ring (with lvl 20 inspiration max, not 21). You can get down to 1 mana cost for LS. And with multistrike you get 3 attacks for 1 mana (4 attacks with awakened multistrike). This let's you practically ignore cannot regen, as you don't use mana anyway. Got this setup on my champ if you want to take a look.
"
ParAd0xA a écrit :
"
yissus a écrit :

I have "pierce an additional target" in my glove with searing/eater mod, its not enough?.
I have been playing it for a week.I am glass Cannon on some bosses.For example I can't run at all exarch.Insta deaths.Even aura bot couldn't keep me alive.How do you manage survivability?I am missing massive ThO only.
How do we deal with physical damage?. I run a minotaur and he almost kill me.
Dernière édition par yissus, le 17 oct. 2022 20:15:03
"
yissus a écrit :

With 60k+ armour, 20 fortification, and all of the sustain we get from lgoh and leech. Also 55k+ evasion should mean you're avoiding like 85% of the hits

Other than that - avoid the obvious telegraphed one-shots, you're not supposed to tank everything in this game.
Sorry for my long inactivity, i will try to answer most questions that have been asked in this one Post

"How do we deal with physical damage?. I run a minotaur and he almost kill me."

- Physical Damage should not be a problem, as already mentioned by Joksee we have about 60k Armour and Evasion + Molten Shell, we are basically immortal.
Other than that, you must have rolled a awful map with 5 Damage mods or something is wrong with your Build.

"I have been playing it for a week.I am glass Cannon on some bosses.For example I can't run at all exarch.Insta deaths.Even aura bot couldn't keep me alive.How do you manage survivability?I am missing massive ThO only."

- Without your PoB i cannot really tell you i was able to "facetank" all UBERs and have no problems surviving, obviously i had really good gear, but even with "ok" or mediocore gear survivability should not be a problem, You just gotta have 80 Chaos Res and 75% Fire Res and the rest comes from your 50-60k Armour and Evasion

"1- Which map mods should be avoided or cannot we run with this build?.
2- Whats the best enchantment for helmet?"

1. Like most people mentioned you can run all Map mods, i didnt care for map mods at all

2. IMO the best enchant is LS Pierces 3 Additional Targets, so you can run a Normal Vaal LS 21/20 which is cheaper than any alt quality 21/20 Vaal LS and 21/20 over 20/20 is a Huge Damage increase, also IMO 2 Pierces didnt feel good enough so im not a fan of Alt quality LS
You could run Glove Implicit (1 Pierce) + Alt Quality LS (2 Pierces) but you would be wasting a Glove Implicit imo.

"Why in the configuration of the pob are power charges enable?. How do we generate power charges?"

From Assassin's Mark

Thanks Joksee for answering all these Questions beforehand
Dernière édition par ActuallyLimiT, le 18 oct. 2022 10:26:52
"
Joksee a écrit :
"
yissus a écrit :

With 60k+ armour, 20 fortification, and all of the sustain we get from lgoh and leech. Also 55k+ evasion should mean you're avoiding like 85% of the hits

Other than that - avoid the obvious telegraphed one-shots, you're not supposed to tank everything in this game.

Joksee, I wanna use purity of fire. what is the easy way to craft "mana reservation efficiency" in the helmet with eater of worlds orbs?. I dont find any guides.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires