[3.19] Doryani's Prototype Mahuxotl's Lightning Strike Champion [Build of the League]

Hello there,I just switched to this version.I got a couple of question that I need help with.

1.How we craft that claw(struggled too much)

2.With capped fire and chaos res,I insta die on lightning dots again.(barans squares).What am I missing?Pantheon?

In all I have 40karmor/Eva w/o flasks but I insta die,feels way less tanky than with normal LS.

Any help would be highly appreciated
"
Benbloodpath a écrit :
Hello there,I just switched to this version.I got a couple of question that I need help with.

2.With capped fire and chaos res,I insta die on lightning dots again.(barans squares).What am I missing?Pantheon?

In all I have 40karmor/Eva w/o flasks but I insta die,feels way less tanky than with normal LS.

First of all you have timeless jewel placed in wrong slot, switch it with the jewel next to Acrobatics so you can utilize Ghost Shroud keystone with shield
This will solve my issue with survivability?is it so strong?I didn't know it tbh.
"
"
Benbloodpath a écrit :

First of all you have timeless jewel placed in wrong slot, switch it with the jewel next to Acrobatics so you can utilize Ghost Shroud keystone with shield

This will solve my issue with survivability?Is it so strong? didn't know it tbh.Ghost shroud how synergizes with shield?
"
yissus a écrit :
I love your build from first day I saw the post on reddit weeks ago.

1- Im not to good to dodge things. Whats the minimum gear you need to be immortal with the build?. I really dont care If I don´t deal millons of damage. I just dont wanna die and kill uber booses without worries even If I spend more minutes to do it. then slowly while farming change gear in the future to deal more damage.

2- what are the best mods to use in rings besides -light res?.

I'm not OP but since I'm playing the same build I guess I can try to help:

1- Depending on how far and good your overall defenses are, you're able to facetank most of bosses. This build kinda lacks HP regen, even more so if you're using Mahuxotl's (which allocates Vaal Pact). Because of this, capping Chaos res is essential to survive against damage over time.

The gimmick of this build is to convert Lightning res into Fire and Chaos res in order to prevent the main downside from Doryani's Prototype. Any source of Lightning resistance, increasing or decreasing, will be ignored. Doryani's will always turn your Lightning res to 0%, which basically means you'd be taking x4 times Lightning damage. That's why we need both Mahuxotl's and Tempered by War keystone (provided by Lethal Pride with Rakiata).

- Mahuxotl's Machination offers most of Historical keystones (which is always limited by 1 Timeless Jewel), allowing us to allocate Divine Flesh. This keystone turns 50% of your Elemental damage taken into Chaos damage, nullifying the downside mechanic from Doryani's Prototype.

- Tempered by War turns your 50% of your Cold and Lightning taken into Fire res.

This being said, there are still boss mechanics that you need to dodge. For example, Eater of Worlds Inescapable Doom, Shaper's spheres (and also probably beam), Maven's phases, etc. In case you have a spare gem slot, you can always put a Faster Attacks for your Whirling Blades to move and dodge quicker.

From personal experience, focus on looking for alternatives. Mahuxotl's is expensive on its own, so until you can get one on your hands, find gear with extra defensive layers: +% to Maximum Elemental Resistances, +% Chance to Block Attack Damage / Spell Damage, +% Increased Effect of Elusive, +% Chance to Suppress Spell Damage, etc.

2- Some useful mods should be:

- +# Increased Maximum Life
- +#% Increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
- Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Attacks
- +#% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (Elder / Warlord suffix)
- +#% Increased Attack Speed
- +# to Strength/Intelligence (depending on what you need)
- +#% to Fire/Chaos Resistance (depending on what you need)

"
Benbloodpath a écrit :
"
"
Benbloodpath a écrit :

This will solve my issue with survivability?Is it so strong? didn't know it tbh.Ghost shroud how synergizes with shield?

It improves your survivality, yeah. The synergy of Ghost Shroud with Everlasting Sacrifice (one of Mahuxotl's Machination mods) will always provide you +5% to all Maximum Elemental Resistances.

It improves your survivality, yeah. The synergy of Ghost Shroud with Everlasting Sacrifice (one of Mahuxotl's Machination mods) will always provide you +5% to all Maximum Elemental Resistances.[/quote]

Thank you for your answer.I did change the slot.It improved the things a little but still I randomly die from one shots during maps.I think that before I switched,in lormal LS version I was more tanky.Never died from mobs and by the writer this build should be almost immortal with this shield.
Dernière édition par Benbloodpath, le 16 oct. 2022 12:22:23
Basically the longer I play the more I see he is actually glass Cannon.I always insta die to exarch even w/o any mods.I died even with an aura not.Something is missing definitely here.
Why in the configuration of the pob are power charges enable?. How do we generate power charges?
"
yissus a écrit :
Why in the configuration of the pob are power charges enable?. How do we generate power charges?

Default quality Assassin's Mark has built-in power charge generation on hit against cursed enemies.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires