[3.19] Doryani's Prototype Mahuxotl's Lightning Strike Champion [Build of the League]

"
Joksee a écrit :
What pantheons do we want for this?

I used Soul of Solaris fully upgraded and Soul of Abberath fully upgraded 100% of the time
"
ActuallyLimiT a écrit :
"
Strad1975 a écrit :
This is interesting. I would like more content myself. Mainly a lvling section

Added a Leveling section and updated PoB to have Leveling Trees

ty for that. could you add things like what to look for while lvling. prefixes and suffixes and such. What do you mean of an onslaught helm? kill all bandits?
Dernière édition par Strad1975, le 28 sept. 2022 20:26:21
"
Strad1975 a écrit :
"
ActuallyLimiT a écrit :
"
Strad1975 a écrit :
This is interesting. I would like more content myself. Mainly a lvling section

Added a Leveling section and updated PoB to have Leveling Trees

ty for that. could you add things like what to look for while lvling. prefixes and suffixes and such. What do you mean of an onslaught helm? kill all bandits?

I suggest you go and find a league starter build instead of trying to make this one, if you have questions about such obvious stuff. It's not really a beginner build and you'll struggle a lot when actually getting the gear for it. Unless you just RMT all of it.

ty for that. could you add things like what to look for while lvling. prefixes and suffixes and such. What do you mean of an onslaught helm? kill all bandits?[/quote]

I suggest you go and find a league starter build instead of trying to make this one, if you have questions about such obvious stuff. It's not really a beginner build and you'll struggle a lot when actually getting the gear for it. Unless you just RMT all of it.[/quote]

With all due respect, I am doing just fine with this build and well, maybe either answer any questions with relevant answers or scroll on by. tks
Dernière édition par Strad1975, le 29 sept. 2022 20:14:09
Hello, its me again.

could u tell me how to improve the build? i dont think my damage is that high like in your videos. Maybe improve the claw? i dont know

https://pastebin.com/mbwuCP9r :D
Dernière édition par tiagoman, le 3 oct. 2022 12:03:59
"
tiagoman a écrit :
Hello, its me again.

could u tell me how to improve the build? i dont think my damage is that high like in your videos. Maybe improve the claw? i dont know

https://pastebin.com/mbwuCP9r :D

Your damage seems fine your forgot to click Adrenaline and Elusive in your PoB

A good claw is ALOT of dps, you are also missing -14 light res, if you can somehow manage that
Is this build doable on low(ish) budget? As in: I can't afford Mahuxotl's Machination yet. Is this build gonna be an okay weaker version without it or do I need another build to farm up for it?

edit:
nevermind, this is way above my paygrade. Build looks dope, prices not so much
Dernière édition par TheQbix, le 9 oct. 2022 16:35:51
"
TheQbix a écrit :
Is this build doable on low(ish) budget? As in: I can't afford Mahuxotl's Machination yet. Is this build gonna be an okay weaker version without it or do I need another build to farm up for it?

edit:
nevermind, this is way above my paygrade. Build looks dope, prices not so much

Doryani might not seem as expensive but Mahuxotl takes quite a while to farm, depending on whether this is your main or have another toon for that purpose. While the former sounds awesome for clearing, you would technically struggle less with another -better- suited alt character.

On the other hand, you can manage to beat some stuff up to some extent, but your overall defenses will make it really difficult sometimes. As for low'ish budget mechanics, you could still get Vaal Pact and some leech nodes to improve survivality, since HP regen is rather lacking at this point. If you've got access to Adrenaline and permanent Onslaught, leech will be mostly decent. Just keep in mind that if you're going for it, keep your chaos res capped because you won't be able to handle DoTs sometimes.
Yeah the build works quite well on a budget if you exclude Doryani and Mahuxotl, you can play this build without the Massive Cluster, and only have -120lightning resistance and still pull decent numbers, you dont need the end all gear jsut to get it going
I love your build from first day I saw the post on reddit weeks ago.

1- Im not to good to dodge things. Whats the minimum gear you need to be immortal with the build?. I really dont care If I don´t deal millons of damage. I just dont wanna die and kill uber booses without worries even If I spend more minutes to do it. then slowly while farming change gear in the future to deal more damage.

2- what are the best mods to use in rings besides -light res?.
Dernière édition par yissus, le 14 oct. 2022 16:39:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires