[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

"
5ecured a écrit :
Is the use of glorious vanity mandatory? I am a newish player and can never understand what those do....."xxxxx blood sacrified in the name of xxx" etc. What do they even do???

But I am interested in trying out this build

It's not mandatory really but it's really really strong! When you use the Glorious Vanity Jewel with "in the name of XIBAQUA" you will gain the "Divine Flesh" keystone which gives you +5% max chaos resist so you can hit 80% Max Chaos Resist so chaos damage basicly does nothing to you, and it also converts 50% of elemental damage taken into Chaos damage. So you take SOOO MUCH LESS elemental damage as well which is really good defensively :)
this is my new favorite build. map clear is just so good on it. will be playing it again next league :)
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
this is my new favorite build. map clear is just so good on it. will be playing it again next league :)

Happy to hear that :) Sadly for league start the items can be quite expensive and hard to get a hold of. But after a week or so it becomes a lot more managable to buy :D
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :

Happy to hear that :) Sadly for league start the items can be quite expensive and hard to get a hold of. But after a week or so it becomes a lot more managable to buy :D

how expensive is deaths oath at league start? i know there is a divination card for deaths oath, but not sure how often it drops as i never tried to farm it.
Dernière édition par Lyutsifer665, le 18 oct. 2022 15:29:57
Hey just wanted to let you know I found a pretty good Glorious Vanity Xibaqua jewel number for the build. It grants a notable which grant "+1 Max chaos res +17% chaos resistance". There's also a max life node,2 non curse skill from aura nodes, lightning res, and a 31% evasion node that have synergy with the build. I made a paint picture which shows all of the skills it grants.

Xibaqua 1822
https://imgur.com/a/QGdSW5D

I drew white lines to make it clearer which nodes grants what, it's my first time so sorry if it's sloppy. Also it is very possible there is a better jewel # than this one, but so far this is the best one I've found.
Dernière édition par Symeon_Stareyes, le 20 oct. 2022 16:42:03
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :

how expensive is deaths oath at league start? i know there is a divination card for deaths oath, but not sure how often it drops as i never tried to farm it.

The most expensive part isn't the Death's Oath itself, it's the fact that they nerfed Harvest by removing colour reforging. And therefor getting 2g 2b 2r is very hard on the Death's Oath, and if I'm not misstaken the first few days a DO with correct colours was 1 divine? Or something equivalent to that :/ I managed to farm a 5 socketed one with decent colours and that was good enough for white maps atleast.
"
Symeon_Stareyes a écrit :
Hey just wanted to let you know I found a pretty good Glorious Vanity Xibaqua jewel number for the build. It grants a notable which grant "+1 Max chaos res +17% chaos resistance". There's also a max life node,2 non curse skill from aura nodes, lightning res, and a 31% evasion node that have synergy with the build. I made a paint picture which shows all of the skills it grants.

Xibaqua 1822
https://imgur.com/a/QGdSW5D

I drew white lines to make it clearer which nodes grants what, it's my first time so sorry if it's sloppy. Also it is very possible there is a better jewel # than this one, but so far this is the best one I've found.

Wow! That is very interesting! But could be quite hard to put in the build sadly as it's a very specific jewel and could become very niche. But it has absolutely bonkers stats!
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :

The most expensive part isn't the Death's Oath itself, it's the fact that they nerfed Harvest by removing colour reforging. And therefor getting 2g 2b 2r is very hard on the Death's Oath, and if I'm not misstaken the first few days a DO with correct colours was 1 divine? Or something equivalent to that :/ I managed to farm a 5 socketed one with decent colours and that was good enough for white maps atleast.

5 socket one is good enough even for red maps. i was using one for quite a while as i couldnt get the right colors. profane bloom takes care of most of the mobs :)
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :

5 socket one is good enough even for red maps. i was using one for quite a while as i couldnt get the right colors. profane bloom takes care of most of the mobs :)

Tbh the only damage actually comes from 5-socket, as the 6th socket is Increased AoE. And the only way to get any increased damage from that is to have the awakened version^^

So yeah 5 socket actually works just as good as 6th socket for damage into yellow/red maps. It's just that the 6th gives you some better AoE and therefor clearing^^
Testing for 3.20 and I have two questions:
1. Confused about leveling with freezing pulse + spell cascade. I don't think spell cascade works with freezing pulse.
2. Are you planning to update the guide for 3.20 (if it requires updating)

Thanks for the guide

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires