[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

Very cool, thanks for the suggestion!
Yesterday on Stream I bought Single Target gear and was able to take down a few endgame bosses. Will make a video this weekend/next week to highlight and showcase what bosses I think is killable with this build and which ones that aren't.

I know a lot of people have been asking if this can kill bosses so hopefully this will satisfy most of you. But I must say it requires more investment and a different skill tree to what we have played before. But it does still work excellent for map clearing as well as do bosses :)
very fun build,but a good bow is kinda expensive even now...on league start its probably way more....is there a cheap way to craft it or ts gonna end up costing the same with the materials used ?
Dernière édition par Lyutsifer665, le 7 oct. 2022 08:22:52
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
very fun build,but a good bow is kinda expensive even now...on league start its probably way more....is there a cheap way to craft it or ts gonna end up costing the same with the materials used ?

I uploaded a crafting video in the Guide at the Update Section and it's on my Youtube.

I will change the guide a bit soon since I've made some changes over this league.

But the Bow will probably have a very specific cost overall since it costs "x" amounts of divines/exalts to craft it. But be sure to check the price of crafted ones before buying to see if it's just cheaper to make your own :)
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :

I uploaded a crafting video in the Guide at the Update Section and it's on my Youtube.

I will change the guide a bit soon since I've made some changes over this league.

But the Bow will probably have a very specific cost overall since it costs "x" amounts of divines/exalts to craft it. But be sure to check the price of crafted ones before buying to see if it's just cheaper to make your own :)

so it costs around 6 divines to craft which is pretty close to buying one from trade.
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :

so it costs around 6 divines to craft which is pretty close to buying one from trade.

Exactly!

Sometimes I've seen similar bows for 8+ divines so that's why I think it's important to keep out for that yourself as well.
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :

Exactly!

Sometimes I've seen similar bows for 8+ divines so that's why I think it's important to keep out for that yourself as well.

for that price single target should be bit better IMO. could a non bow skill like blight or ED have better single target?
i'm loving the clear speed but single target is kinda meh even for simple map bosses. at league start i wont even have a 6 link bow or cluster jewels etc so it will be even worse
Dernière édition par Lyutsifer665, le 7 oct. 2022 13:55:13
New Update out! Lots of people have been asking if this can take down any Endgame bosses so I made a version that can!

It can't take down Uber Bosses but it can take most of the regular Endgame badboys!

Update #5
Endgame Bossing version that people have been asking for! Different Tree & a bit more investment into gear but works perfectly for Mapping still, and it can do a lot of endgame bosses!
I turned my Death's Oath Occultist into a Bosser! - Path of Exile [3.19]
Just wanted to share some love for this build and the author. I'm rocking the MF-ish version and i just love it. Literally never have i played a more fun build. and ive played a few.

some thoughts:

- 1 Alteration i made was to drop stone golem and replace (dash+secondWind) with flame dash. I used those two gem slots for a castOnDeath-portal and im very happy with that. I found that the lv1 lifetap has 100% uptime even just being connected to steelskin so no need to have it connected to dash if that was the intent.

- How much does the phys damage on the bow truly impact the caustic arrow? I'd like to have a maraketh bow for the movespeed, especially since im wearing goldwyrms.

- Could we consider leveling up using bane? seems to draw on a lot of the same scalars (aoe, curses, chaos dot). I've done subtractems bane build before and although i didnt enjoy it too much in endgame the leveling experience was FIRE, er.. CHAOS. just something to chew on i suppose.

Much love Berger
Is the use of glorious vanity mandatory? I am a newish player and can never understand what those do....."xxxxx blood sacrified in the name of xxx" etc. What do they even do???

But I am interested in trying out this build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires