[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

"
Blast_ a écrit :
Hi ! I've been playing using your guide to lvl 92 by now, it's really nice and I learned a Lot !
I do encounter some problems of death oaths DPS on juiced red maps, even with packs, and I die in two hits most of the case, and since we can double curse, why are we not using temporal chains?
Why does it seems so hard to scale up chaos over time damage on death oaths :o

I'm asking you because apparently it's not "recommended" to use armour and evasion and it's better to focus on one of them ? Not sure

I have 15K armour and 17K evasion(with flasks) at the moment, and I'm around stage three of the guide. (Soon forbidden jewel with bastion of elements)

When you get the Helmet and a Level 1 Enlighten, you are supposed to run both Grace and Determination, along with Armor+Evasion flasks. So yes you are supposed to use both.
"
recklesbanana a écrit :
Can you please explain how duration works for Death aura?
the less duration gem or the increased duration from cluster nodes

Duration does not matter. The less duration gem in the armor is only there for the damage multiplier it gives. Since there are no other gems we can use for damage :)
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
I am really struggling to stay alive with this build. What am I doing wrong? Getting 1 tapped in alch n go t16s often (like every other map). Dot damage is destroying me too.

You have good gear, so can't really help you with dying a lot :/

I reach level 97~98 every league and usually have less than 100 deaths when doing so as well. And I juice my maps pretty hard
"
xtole a écrit :
On the stage 3 pob, there's a passive for +1 power charge. Should we be taking that or +1 frenzy instead? What are we using to generate power charges if we take that node?

It's for Inspired Learning :)
I'm going for the blight-cwc-bodyswap occultist next league (for the 5th cwc-bodyswap build/league in a row, lol) and I thought death oath could be a nice supplementary damage similar to what vortex and rf were for my cold/fire based cwc-bodyswap builds

Question - if you had to use non-bow weapon what would you use - Cane of Kulemak seems like an obvious choice, anything else? Including one-handed ones since there's an option to go with the squire, though that certainly wont be an early-mid game option but can potentionally lead to being more tanky in the end-game
Dernière édition par MrCinos, le 6 sept. 2023 03:33:45
Hello, can you tell me which unique quiver can be used *? instead of yellow
BAXuTOB
I use the aura of death with a devouring diadem and a kulemak (Chaos damage and chaos damage over time and bloody rage). I collect a bunch of auras that cover armor and resistance almost completely and help with regen. (The purity of the elements protects against being set on fire, freezing, and being stunned by electricity) I also stack the damage of Melovalence, despair, spider aspect, etc. (8% damage for each aura is also a plus)

As a result, I gain damage and HP from the remaining items.
Arakasha and Ralakesh make the damage from poison and corrupted blood so low that vitality overpowers it with bloody rage and damage from the death aura together.

You can also autocast Forbidden Taste after receiving heavy damage. The damage from the flask completely extinguishes Arakashi and vitality.

The build is not finished yet. But it already feels very cool.
I'm thinking of throwing the golem out of the build and adding one of the three options.

Plague carrier with herald of agony. (more AOE)
Desecrate. (Self-healing and periodic damage)
Esense drain (healing and single damage.)
Dernière édition par NeedhelpMe, le 11 sept. 2023 06:16:42
Levelling with Poisonous Concotion is horrible. It would be nice if you could suggest other ways.
"
lussiano a écrit :
Levelling with Poisonous Concotion is horrible. It would be nice if you could suggest other ways.

I honestly believe it is extremely easy and extremely strong. Even as a league starter it destroys everything.
Hey, been having a great time with the build. Trying to mess with some stuff in PoB currently and I'm really confused. It is saying I'm at 227k death aura dps but there is no way that is true. and my CA is at over 3 mill.

I took your pob and just imported my character over it so the config is the same. Not sure what to change to see real numbers.

https://pobb.in/2oC2bcKprVfz

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Edit: nvm I realized ur pob is aura + arrow, not 6 mil aura damage. Makes a lot more sense now. Idk why this skill feels so good with only a 200-300k dps number.
Dernière édition par Pur5uit, le 29 sept. 2023 15:01:32

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires