[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

I got a death's oath in ruthless hardcore and have been considering playing this, but when I open the pob, it seems most of the damage is coming from caustic arrow... 7million vs 300k from deaths oath. what even is the point of using death's oath at this point?
Death's Oath handles the white and magic packs easy, and the single target it for rares and bosses. Mapping is mostly just running around and occasionally popping a Rogue Exile or a Metamorph or Essence mob with your damage skill of choice. On bosses, it's just some free supplementary damage
"
Squippit a écrit :
"
nathan0726 a écrit :
Do you have any suggestions for eldritch implicits? Also curious about how the new tattoos may help us out?

I haven't seen anything build changing, but you might find that the +4 to all attributes lets you turn some 10 int nodes into 12 attribute nodes and help you reach the STR/DEX requirements and free up some space on gear. Likewise for hitting ele resists

Yeah, not that many tattoos are interesting to us sadly. But this is good to help you with stats/resists^^
"
StrongAndSexy a écrit :
I got a death's oath in ruthless hardcore and have been considering playing this, but when I open the pob, it seems most of the damage is coming from caustic arrow... 7million vs 300k from deaths oath. what even is the point of using death's oath at this point?

Death's Oath paired with Profane Bloom makes this build a walking simulator and you just explode every pack of mobs. Except for some tanky rares that require a Caustic Arrow to kill them.

And Caustic Arrow is therefore also used for bosses.
Hi ! I've been playing using your guide to lvl 92 by now, it's really nice and I learned a Lot !
I do encounter some problems of death oaths DPS on juiced red maps, even with packs, and I die in two hits most of the case, and since we can double curse, why are we not using temporal chains?
Why does it seems so hard to scale up chaos over time damage on death oaths :o

I'm asking you because apparently it's not "recommended" to use armour and evasion and it's better to focus on one of them ? Not sure

I have 15K armour and 17K evasion(with flasks) at the moment, and I'm around stage three of the guide. (Soon forbidden jewel with bastion of elements)
pls update tattoo!!!
Can you please explain how duration works for Death aura?
the less duration gem or the increased duration from cluster nodes
I am really struggling to stay alive with this build. What am I doing wrong? Getting 1 tapped in alch n go t16s often (like every other map). Dot damage is destroying me too.

Duration doesn't have any effect on Death Aura. Less Duration is just a more damage multiplier, and some nodes that have chaos damage just also have duration on them even if you're not using it for anything
On the stage 3 pob, there's a passive for +1 power charge. Should we be taking that or +1 frenzy instead? What are we using to generate power charges if we take that node?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires