[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

Hey, love the fact we have a dedicated DO build to work with! Been playing DO almost as long as I have RF, so I took a stab at creating an alternative for those feeling they are too squishy.

Decided late in the league to build this character, lvl 90 currently. It doesn't use a bow (Cane of Unraveling instead) so it isn't quite in line with this guide, but I also don't want to detract from OPs build. In any case, I'm not having any issues with this build outside of the occasional 1-shot, and I run all the ambush mechanics (Atlas tree link in 'Notes' section btw). Plenty of flexibility as well for some customization.

Using Hexblast here which is amazing, and though I haven't tried with other skills I am nearly positive it will still function well. Major player choice includes running Defiance Banner, Vitality, Vitality + Divine Blessing, CWDT + X, etc. Two trees, one for pre-cluster and one for post. Plenty of room to improve. Hope this helps.

POB:
Spoiler
https://pobb.in/88VqQ4l3iFpb
Dernière édition par Gno, le 24 nov. 2023 13:07:06
When using Blasphemy+Despair, Profane Bloom doesn't trigger, but if I remove Blasphemy and manually cast Despair, then everything works fine. How to fix it?
So with patch notes being up, there are basicly no changes to the build and it will just stay the same as last league!

There might be some buffs that we don't know yet with the new Skill Gem changes but nothing I can't post about here yet!
maybe i missed something don't the build suggest of using this game

Lifetap Support:
Quality now causes Lifetap to last +0-2 seconds, instead of causing Supported Skills to deal 0-10% increased Damage.

so maybe a small nerf ? or ( i didn't played it but wanted to give it a shot this league )
"
Yurion541 a écrit :

Lifetap Support:
Quality now causes Lifetap to last +0-2 seconds, instead of causing Supported Skills to deal 0-10% increased Damage.

so maybe a small nerf ? or ( i didn't played it but wanted to give it a shot this league )

On my Standard DO its -5k DPS. (413k -> 408k with 8 Withered Stacks)
So no worries at all.
i wanted to leaguestart with RF but thats no longer possible so...might try this. what skill do we use for clear before we can buy deaths oath?
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :
i wanted to leaguestart with RF but thats no longer possible so...might try this. what skill do we use for clear before we can buy deaths oath?

Just read the guide... they have a walkthrough of all acts.
"
TheSaintJogi a écrit :
"
Yurion541 a écrit :

Lifetap Support:

On my Standard DO its -5k DPS. (413k -> 408k with 8 Withered Stacks)
So no worries at all.

^
"
Gutcovsk a écrit :
"
Lyutsifer665 a écrit :

Just read the guide... they have a walkthrough of all acts.

Many people don't like PC. I still think it's absolutely broken for leveling and by far the easiest leveling skill in the game.

If you don't enjoy PC, I suggest doing something with Chaos Damage Spells or Caustic Arrow/Toxic Rain :)
Hi Sir,

Thank you for the great content. I Just want to ask a quick question.

I am planning to league start with a build that can smash expedition and logbook, do you consider this build will be the one?

Much appreciate your help.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires