[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
It's managable alone, just takes a little bit longer^^ I usually get by act 1 somewhat fast, but not as fast as I do with other chars and other skills :D

It was a fair bit faster and more comfortable through those nodes, but it was IMMEDIATELY obvious that PC is far superior. Even just through Fidelitas and the Den I think I gave away a few minutes of the advantage I built up, plus stats were a little harder to get (I didn't have to think about them at all with your tree).

I just need to make some friends or beg in town to get gems at league start haha

I'm not sure if you did -- but you should mention you MUST take chance to poison from the Hailrake quest rewards, it is not to buy (???)
Dernière édition par meep_42, le 15 août 2023 19:19:36
This is the first time I'm testing this build and really enjoying it, though I am having issues in T10/11/12 right now.

I assume its a matter of farming and getting better gear but I feel really squishy atm.
I am following your step 1 and trying to move to step 2.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lillbrorsan/characters?characterName=NoRagretsBTW

Also, I tried finding info on a initial budget Annoint but can't find any, do you have any suggestions?

EDIT:
I got that sweet neck + annoint now as well but can't find Deter + Mal at the same time, not sure why.
Dernière édition par lillbrorsan, le 20 août 2023 15:02:57
I haven't played DO in a long while (because I haven't played PoE in a long while, I play DO every league)

If I don't want to use any self cast builds (very lazy, I just like walking around and picking up loot, I don't boss ever or go beyond alch and go T16 tops), so I'm not bound to a bow or anything. I see there's a lot new item bases, is there any better stat stick than a Tiger Hook for dodge or one of the Assembler Wands for charges?

Also, what's the current Cast On Damage taken setup? Still Immortal Call?
Dernière édition par Squippit, le 20 août 2023 12:57:06
"
lillbrorsan a écrit :
This is the first time I'm testing this build and really enjoying it, though I am having issues in T10/11/12 right now.

I assume its a matter of farming and getting better gear but I feel really squishy atm.
I am following your step 1 and trying to move to step 2.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lillbrorsan/characters?characterName=NoRagretsBTW

Also, I tried finding info on a initial budget Annoint but can't find any, do you have any suggestions?

EDIT:
I got that sweet neck + annoint now as well but can't find Deter + Mal at the same time, not sure why.

Either its because you are trying to use defiance banner as well, or its because you lack a level 1 enlighten gem^^
"
Squippit a écrit :
I haven't played DO in a long while (because I haven't played PoE in a long while, I play DO every league)

If I don't want to use any self cast builds (very lazy, I just like walking around and picking up loot, I don't boss ever or go beyond alch and go T16 tops), so I'm not bound to a bow or anything. I see there's a lot new item bases, is there any better stat stick than a Tiger Hook for dodge or one of the Assembler Wands for charges?

In this guide I show what gear and skillgems you want if you wanna play like I do in my videos^^

Bow+quiver is best to help with single target damage+easy resists from quiver.

And I don't even use cwdt setup, I just have steelskin on leftclick so its automatic when I walk around (and trigger lifetap for more dmg for the deaths oath aura)
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Squippit a écrit :

In this guide I show what gear and skillgems you want if you wanna play like I do in my videos^^

Bow+quiver is best to help with single target damage+easy resists from quiver.

And I don't even use cwdt setup, I just have steelskin on leftclick so its automatic when I walk around (and trigger lifetap for more dmg for the deaths oath aura)

Ah ok, sorry, I don't want to play exactly like you do, this was the only current DO thread I could find so I figured I could just ask general questions about the build here. I play Chaos Inoculation and don't really care for single target damage, I don't mind just running around a boss in circles for a bit til they die. If I had to use something, I'd just use Allelopathy Blight
This might just be the ultimate walking build for me, well done.

I lucked out and hit 40-50c early on and was able to pick up the chest and a 6L bow.

I have one question - I'm constantly battling not dying just due to the chaos hit from death's oath, especially in ancestor runs - my single health pot is out so I continually get single hit. Namely this is when you've killed something via oath, and then nothing else is around.

Does this get better once I get that Divine Flesh jewel?

I feel like I'm missing something.
"
bigfatfrock a écrit :
This might just be the ultimate walking build for me, well done.

I lucked out and hit 40-50c early on and was able to pick up the chest and a 6L bow.

I have one question - I'm constantly battling not dying just due to the chaos hit from death's oath, especially in ancestor runs - my single health pot is out so I continually get single hit. Namely this is when you've killed something via oath, and then nothing else is around.

Does this get better once I get that Divine Flesh jewel?

I feel like I'm missing something.

You mean the chaos damage you take when you kill something?

How much chaos resist do you have, because when I had 60% I didn't notice the damage :O
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :

You mean the chaos damage you take when you kill something?

How much chaos resist do you have, because when I had 60% I didn't notice the damage :O

I'm at 16% in early maps now, that has to be it! I'll work on it stat.

Thanks for the lightning fast response, and all the work you put into this guide.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires