[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

Soo i tried to lvlup with CA, but it felt not good enough, especially bossing haha. What support gems should i put with CA for lvling? talking about 4L. Or you will talk about that in today video?
"
ply447 a écrit :
Lets just hope the bastion of elements forbidden flame jewel doesn't go nuts like it did last league, price was all over the place when i went to buy it and had to snipe one for 18 divines when it was jumping between 20-30 divs.

Honestly I even removed it from the PoB's because the price was so insane last league. From now on, its just gonna be straight optional for people who really want it :)
Update #3
New League Start video out, explaining the changes to the build, the skill tree and some leveling information!

Death's Oath League Starter for The Cruible League! - Path of Exile [3.21]

Also here is a Leveling Tree PoB if you are looking to level with Poisonous Concoction!: https://pobb.in/gVXyt1eyzS_g
hello and thanks for all your POE content.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't understand how I can level Act2 with PC as this gem is only available Act 3 (Siosa) for witch ?

Do I have to create a "mule" or ask a friend ?

Thanks and good league start !

Haplo
"
nicoco a écrit :
hello and thanks for all your POE content.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't understand how I can level Act2 with PC as this gem is only available Act 3 (Siosa) for witch ?

Do I have to create a "mule" or ask a friend ?

Thanks and good league start !

Haplo

Yes, sadly this is what you have to do. Either wait til act 3 and get it, if you really want to level with it. Or mule a ranger to 12 first, or ask a friend that can give it to you :)
I leaguestarted this in 3.21.

Pconc leveling worked until act 10, when I switched to Caustic Arrow.

At the moment, I can, and I can't stress this enough, very smoothly farm tier ~8 maps in a 4 socket Death's Oath. Caustic arrow helps at yellows/map bosses. My current gear, just to show how little is needed for this:
Spoiler

Just a reminder, Death Oath sockets do not need to be linked. Make sure to do the crafting bench socket number crafting method to get the required sockets after you buy a good base. Don't blindly just search for a 6 socket DO, doing it yourself is usually much much cheaper. Also note that Swift Affliction only works if Lifetap is also socketed in, because Lifetap will give the 'duration' that SA needs.

There are two +30 Strength passives immediately reachable from the tree that you can use to get the strength req of the armor.

I keep Withering Step in LMB, and it is linked with a lvl 1 lifetap and the Flame Dash. I prefer withering step to steelskin because it adds a lot of smoothness to farming.
Dernière édition par Eti88, le 9 avr. 2023 13:10:34
Is less duration support gem's quality useless? I see you have 20/20 in your guide, but it shouldn't do anything in Death's Oath.

Btw. am in red maps, and build is SMOOTH. I still have trash gear except gems and uniques, but I still very manageable clear everything.
Dernière édition par Victtorius, le 10 avr. 2023 06:30:01
Hello.
How important is the glorious vanity jewel? I‘m playing SSF and dont have access to it. Is the build without it a lot weaker? Or still good enough for white and yellow maps? My plan was to use the build for magic find
"
tobiazl a écrit :
Hello.
How important is the glorious vanity jewel? I‘m playing SSF and dont have access to it. Is the build without it a lot weaker? Or still good enough for white and yellow maps? My plan was to use the build for magic find

I am running tier 11-12 maps atm with a 5-socket DO and without the jewel and it is absolutely fine.
"
I am running tier 11-12 maps atm with a 5-socket DO and without the jewel and it is absolutely fine.

Thank you very much. That helps a lot in my decision. And how many chaos resistance is needed to stay the degen?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires