[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

"
tobiazl a écrit :
"
I am running tier 11-12 maps atm with a 5-socket DO and without the jewel and it is absolutely fine.

Thank you very much. That helps a lot in my decision. And how many chaos resistance is needed to stay the degen?

Uh, I always did the transition with 75% chaos res and the Arakaali pantheon. There is a passive notable called Tolerance, that I have allocated to get the resists.
A few tech ideas I use with this build:

Since after Divine Flesh we have 80%+ chaos resists, a nice defensive layer is this flask:

My auras: Malevolence, Determination, aaand... Purity of Elements (blue socket is for an Enlighten):

It provides complete elemental ailment immunity, and also it helps a lot with the resists, so I can afford two magic rings:

I bought ilvl 75 Vermillion rings, scoured them, 4x fertile catalysts, and alt rolled t1 life. One suffix will change, for example, to Aspect of the Spider aura, after I buy an enlighten support.

My lvl 1 Lifetap is linked with Withering Step (LMB) and Flame Dash.

Another tech you can try is to add an Immortal Call + CWDT 2-link.

To craft the bow, I have used this guide in 3.20: https://poestock.net/maraketh-bow-crafting-guide, but make sure to check in https://www.craftofexile.com/ the crafting path whether it still works.

Also, it is a bit unrelated, but my atlas setup is a wandering path one based on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJki96gnSQY, where after just two watchstones I have set up a t16 chain, permafarming t16 Tropical Island and t16 Coves, with roughly 10-11 chaos orbs dropping each garden.
Also, with Purity of Elements, it is extremely convenient to farm blue altars, which I currently do.

Also do not forget that Death's Oath sockets do not need to be 6-linked, and the 6 sockets recipe just costs 350 jewellers. Thus, it is cheap to color it yourself using the crafting bench socket number path.
Searched a lot and Idk why but Glorious Vanity dosent seems to Attribut Divine Flesh on Keystone (PoB infos)

Still waiting my 1st Div drop or from sale to get Glorious..... Because, Damn.... I'm so Squishy in high maps....

Edit :
Got Wrong one damnit ! Spent a div on this ><;

Fuck!

Low budget version dont bring me fare :/
Dernière édition par Thonyzuka, le 14 avr. 2023 08:22:52
Thonyzuka - The Glorious Vanity you want says "sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua" The other 3 will change that node to something different.
Currently in T16 maps.

Clearing is really awesome, never played such "quick" build, every non rare just dies super fast

But my bow is utter shit rn, so the bossing takes longer. Like a lot. T16 normal bosses are fine (monkey in tropical island) but conquerors and guardians I don't dare to fight yet. Just few more divines and then I'l get some better bow, along with empower 3.

Btw I'm running defiance banner, determination, despair aura, malevolence and I have no need using enlighthen somehow? Is this known? Cause in your build guide I see it needed.

I wonder if there is way to include another curse in the build since we have +1 from ascendancy hmm... Something else than Impresence ammy with despair and temp chains
"
Victtorius a écrit :
Currently in T16 maps.

Btw I'm running defiance banner, determination, despair aura, malevolence and I have no need using enlighthen somehow? Is this known? Cause in your build guide I see it needed.

I wonder if there is way to include another curse in the build since we have +1 from ascendancy hmm... Something else than Impresence ammy with despair and temp chains

There are Asenath gloves with Enfeeble implicit. If you have the bucks you can search for a double implicit of +2 to duration/aoe/curse gems alongside it.

You can run Determination+Malevolence+Defiance Banner without enlighten. But I think it will come handy for example when you include Aspect of the Spider.
Searched a lot and Idk why but Glorious Vanity dosent seems to Attribut Divine Flesh on Keystone (PoB infos)

Ok thx for answering, should had come back here bafore getting the one above ><,

EDIT :
Could find one that brougth me to 82% chaos res!

Still average squishy in maps T16 (bad mods and bad essences boyz)

Current Gear

Current flasks
Dernière édition par Thonyzuka, le 16 avr. 2023 05:11:07
"
Victtorius a écrit :
Currently in T16 maps.

Clearing is really awesome, never played such "quick" build, every non rare just dies super fast

But my bow is utter shit rn, so the bossing takes longer. Like a lot. T16 normal bosses are fine (monkey in tropical island) but conquerors and guardians I don't dare to fight yet. Just few more divines and then I'l get some better bow, along with empower 3.

I just finished crafting 50% of my Bow, and now bossing is getting ALOT better. But yeah, I would not suggest doing guardians and such, until you have the bow, and most of your gear^^
Pretty good build so far, really cruising through Red maps.

Seems it can do all map modifiers?
"
_Elminister_ a écrit :
Pretty good build so far, really cruising through Red maps.

Seems it can do all map modifiers?

Yes.

Albeit if you don't have your gear pimped out to a decent degree i would recommend not doing twinned, possessed, extra dmg, maven watched high tier map bosses.
Naturally I'm totally not speaking out of experience with 2 very pissed of Daressos ;).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires