[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

"
Uragami a écrit :
So the leveling PoB has us still using Poison Conc until we hit mapping, and then a ton of the tree moves around to fit bows more. Is poison conc still the play on leveling and then we just orb of regret to focus on respeccing into the mapping version?

Yeah I did PC this league again and it was super easy in the acts and early mapping for me. And then when I got the DO I swapped over to Caustic Arrow and Bow instead :)
"
kbushi a écrit :
Loving the build :)

Any thoughts on Heretic's Veil as a helm alternative?

I would say it's an "ok" item to use until you get Veridi's Veil but not really that good as it gives no resists or life or anything to really enable the build in any major way.
Hello,
Thank you very much for putting this build together.
I see that the DO aura is supported by Lifetap but may I ask how is the lifetap buff triggered?
"
hellix a écrit :
Hello,
Thank you very much for putting this build together.
I see that the DO aura is supported by Lifetap but may I ask how is the lifetap buff triggered?

Put a level 1 Lifetap on Dash and or Steelskin and then you should have the Lifetap Buff basicly all the time, which then gives your Aura Damage as well :)
What is best atlas for that build?
Just wanted to add that using chaos leech feels VERY effective for life sustain as the explosions then instantly heal you back to full all the time. It is an eater of worlds implicit for gloves.
"
VarthDaver a écrit :
Just wanted to add that using chaos leech feels VERY effective for life sustain as the explosions then instantly heal you back to full all the time. It is an eater of worlds implicit for gloves.

This is granted to us from the Skill Tree anyway, we have +10 HP & 2% HP recovery on Kill, so any time you explode a pack you basicly get full HP^^
Playing the build again this league and quite enjoying it. Damage feels a little low since transcendent mind is bugged though which feels bad. Overall been a fun league starter.
Works Amazing. But what pantheyon?
PoB says we lack dex, is that true?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires