[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

You have spell cascade recommended as a link with Freezing Pulse in your leveling section, which doesn't work.
This guy is my all time favorite in the biz.
Watch his stream. Coolest dude.

Playing this build!
-MogrimWarlock
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :

Yeah the changes to Curses and Despair screwed this build over a bit, but not that much.

My version of the build (which admittedly is fully map focused so a bit different than yours, see Octa_LDO) went from >600k DO dps to 340k DO dps after yesterday's patch/POB update.
How is a >40% dmg nerf on the main dmg source/point of the build "not much"?

Defenses were also nerfed, so while I dont wanna be "that guy" and be all doom and gloom I think I personally may sit this one out, was originally really looking forward to playing DO for the 5th league in a row =(
Managed to get to 89 and up to T14 maps on Day 1/2 of this League. So far my gear is pretty bad and you can tell there is some damage nerfs for us now with the changes to Curses but overall it's going pretty well for me :)
What do I pick instead of divine flesh? it seems the adjusted
Hey guys, i have a question about the build:
1- why do we use steelskin instead of withering touch?

Loving the build, just bought my viridi's veil and blasting thorugh the maps
"
Fveras a écrit :
Hey guys, i have a question about the build:
1- why do we use steelskin instead of withering touch?

Loving the build, just bought my viridi's veil and blasting thorugh the maps

You can use Withering Touch if you want :)

Personally I only use that for the Bossing Version and use this setup for mapping^^
"
zhepartak a écrit :
What do I pick instead of divine flesh? it seems the adjusted

Divine Flesh is not changed :) You need the Glorious Vanity Jewel with Xibaqua to get it^^
So the leveling PoB has us still using Poison Conc until we hit mapping, and then a ton of the tree moves around to fit bows more. Is poison conc still the play on leveling and then we just orb of regret to focus on respeccing into the mapping version?
Loving the build :)

Any thoughts on Heretic's Veil as a helm alternative?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires