[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

The performance of game is driving me nuts so i wont fully update guide. Semi min/maxed it and build is still in super great spot but expensive to get running ofc :D

If someone is really going to min/max for this league let me know so i can add gear and pob in guide ;)
Are you still using Ashes in 3.23 or is there a better option? Maybe Defiance of Destiny?
Defiance of Destiny for a CI build ? Really ?
"
Jakari91 a écrit :
Are you still using Ashes in 3.23 or is there a better option? Maybe Defiance of Destiny?

I went with replica dragonfang. Ashes is still decent but not as good it used to be so i would go rather a rare amulet or dragonfang. Quality is kinda meh stat now with this build.
anyone who super min/maxed this league?
https://pobb.in/kerbUUGfFNAT

Not exactly the same, but you can literally swap Vortex of Projection and Ice Nova of Frostbolts and change the Replica Dragonfang Amulet and play it exactly the same.
Is anyone updating this for 3.24?
"
Belerophon a écrit :
Is anyone updating this for 3.24?

Going to make some notes when i see patchnotes. Base from my 3.22 gear still but have to remove vortex setup and put frostbite in cospri. Played this to lvl96 with little min/maxgin and did juice maps fine, no pob since was not satified enough to post it and stopped to min/max :D
No real nerfs other than mana cost flask mod removed (sad for mb versions)
what build would you league start with if you wanted to swap to this when you have the currency?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires