[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

So I wanted to make a post showing my progress at super high-end investment in standard.

About the helm
Spoiler
I'm currently multiple mirrors deep on crafting this. Obviously the unveiled mod should be +2 AoE gems instead. Missed 4 unveils so far.
Yesterday I got super unlucky and burned 15 locks trying to hit a 1/3 annul. On the retry, the lock showed my exalt hitting the BIS 6th mod (T1 flat cold damage); RNGezus giveth, and RNGezus taketh away. Anyway now I'm broke and need to farm currency to continue the craft.
Given the state it's in I'm planning on putting it up for service when it's done. In case anyone is seriously interested in sponsoring the completion and co-ownership of the craft and mirror fees, feel free to send me a message.

The other gear has some obvious upgrades (1p Voices, 150% Adorned, more/better synth/corruption implicits on jewels), but it's at the point where it takes mirrors for small percentage point increases in output.

Stats: 11.1k ES, 92k armour, 90% ele res, 75/75 GB block, immune to most things, 60+ million dps
https://pobb.in/HzuouZvb1Cve
Dernière édition par acme_myst, le 30 mars 2024 09:03:41
is there any low budget version avaible for this? or like mid tier.

Would love to start farming with more currency, only if it was a bit cheaper to do :)
"
ssakke a écrit :
is there any low budget version avaible for this? or like mid tier.

Would love to start farming with more currency, only if it was a bit cheaper to do :)

You can take a look at my build, It's a Low life version for now until I can get the required gear to go CI.
hey hey sorry to bother but will there be a update for 3.24 as there is no helm enchants anymore
Dernière édition par Mr_Twist, le 9 avr. 2024 07:21:55
Since Juju appears to not be as active currently, let me try to answer the above requests for updated/mid-budget versions.

To be honest, this build is never going to be "cheap". Like, I'm not even going to bother trying to make something without a Mageblood.

That said, here's a version I just whipped up that doesn't use anything *too* crazy, and which should be doable in league:

https://pobb.in/fSpNZezWna2K

Consider this a starting point, there's a lot of potential improvement on the gear. This version has CI, 90% max ele res, max GB block, 11.5+ mil Guardian DPS, 133k eHP (without block recovery; 18k max phys hit, 91k max ele hit).
Dernière édition par acme_myst, le 10 avr. 2024 05:48:47
Hey guys,

I actually have alot of the min max gear (Helm, Armor, Gloves) I'm having issues with my mana. With the flask change I am wondering how we would go about keeping our mana in check.
"
artora a écrit :
Hey guys,

I actually have alot of the min max gear (Helm, Armor, Gloves) I'm having issues with my mana. With the flask change I am wondering how we would go about keeping our mana in check.

Check the PoB I posted right above, it has an updated tree that solves the mana issue after the flask changes.
"
acme_myst a écrit :
"
artora a écrit :
Hey guys,

Check the PoB I posted right above, it has an updated tree that solves the mana issue after the flask changes.

Isn't your an standard build, I'm looking for something more league specific but I'll take a look.

I see it a megalomaniac, I'll look into that.
Dernière édition par artora, le 13 avr. 2024 15:10:45
"
artora a écrit :
"
acme_myst a écrit :
"
artora a écrit :
Hey guys,

Isn't your an standard build, I'm looking for something more league specific but I'll take a look.

I see it a megalomaniac, I'll look into that.

My own build is in Standard yes, but I meant the link I posted April 10 above. Here it is again:

https://pobb.in/fSpNZezWna2K

As far as I know this is doable in league (does not rely on legacy items/mods, does not have any mirror tier nonsense). Please let me know if you find any issues with it.
Hey! Could anyone wiser help me. I wanted to swap build and try this, had around 200 divs budget and this is what i got, i know its not the most optimized but average. Still 89% all ress, max block, 5.3k ES etc BUT.. i cant even do T16 anymore well enough kek. What did i do wrong here? What i could change?

https://pobb.in/RS76J5w_5I-F

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires