🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpion-tail|418M|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI-Arachnophobia Allstars

"
Nuath a écrit :
The build is expensive and much worse than cheaper build whith arakali, don't waste your time on it like I did

You play slow hitting cyclone (less HoA-virulences and less damage), don't use a helmet enchant, don't use skin of the loyals/ lords, have with high lvl still only a 5-link-armour, gear a zero-stats-amulet and a zero-benefit-ring - so of course, I am sorry, you miss almost all recommended damage.

In this build the Herald deals 80% of the damage, the spiders around 10-20% and are used only for withers and clear. It's different to pure arakaali's builds.

To be honest, the build reaches 5x more ehp, tankyness and substain as other arakaali's builds with the same damage. With good gear more damage is reached.

You find all tipps and stats in the spoilers "The Composition of Agony - The Coctail of Damage" or "checklist damage".
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 13 déc. 2022 22:19:16
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
Nuath a écrit :
The build is expensive and much worse than cheaper build whith arakali, don't waste your time on it like I did

You play slow hitting cyclone (less HoA-virulences and less damage), don't use a helmet enchant, don't use skin of the loyals/ lords, have with high lvl still only a 5-link-armour, gear a zero-stats-amulet and a zero-benefit-ring - so of course, I am sorry, you miss almost all recommended damage.

In this build the Herald deals 80% of the damage, the spiders around 10-20% and are used only for withers and clear. It's different to pure arakaali's builds.

To be honest, the build reaches 5x more ehp, tankyness and substain as other arakaali's builds withthe same damage. With good gear more damage is reached.

You find all tipps and stats in the spoilers "The Composition of Agony - The Coctail of Damage" or "checklist damage".

Tell me actual POB?
"
Nuath a écrit :
"
Chromino a écrit :

To be honest, the build reaches 5x more ehp, tankyness and substain as other arakaali's builds withthe same damage. With good gear more damage is reached.

Tell me actual POB?

It's always updated in the same pob-link:

https://pastebin.com/3bdCXXcq
"
Chromino a écrit :
"
Nuath a écrit :
"
Chromino a écrit :

Tell me actual POB?

It's always updated in the same pob-link:

https://pastebin.com/3bdCXXcq

Thanks!
Hey! League started your build and I put maybe 20divs into it so far, my energy shield is kinda low and I haven't managed to get full block yet... My damage is fine but my surviabillty is kinda shit still... What changes could I do? Should I get a skin of the lords with glancing blow to cap block? I got about 5divs to spare for uppgrades. Would appreciate if you'd look over my char and help me out
Dernière édition par Illumine, le 14 déc. 2022 16:29:34
I'm a little far from your itens, but im having the sma issue. I can kill and do some maps (T12~13), but its not ok like it used to be for me and i dont know where is my gap. I know, there is some issues here, but its a lack of currencies, but i want to correct that. If some1 can help.
hihi, very nice build for necro~

whats the max virulences that we can get?
@Chromino - do you happen to have the PoB for the Guardian version anywhere? Or is that version not viable/recommended for 3.20?

Maximum tankability and map clear (which you called out as pros for the Guardian version) are what I'm looking for. If bossing takes me a bit longer, that's ok.
"
Illumine a écrit :
Hey! League started your build and I put maybe 20divs into it so far, my energy shield is kinda low and I haven't managed to get full block yet... My damage is fine but my surviabillty is kinda shit still... What changes could I do? Should I get a skin of the lords with glancing blow to cap block? I got about 5divs to spare for uppgrades. Would appreciate if you'd look over my char and help me out

Hi Illumine!

I am at mobile and take a look with pob the next days for jewels etc..
Aul's uprising amulet is still extreme expensive. So probably melding of the flesh and stacking sublime form and a pure guile on clusters for manamanagement will first help. Tempestshield instead rainbow strides is the way to reach 100% ailments-immunities and some more es. Attackblock is not maxed because high evasion is already reached with SoL

Your gear is already great! Probably I would not switch to glancing-blows.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 15 déc. 2022 05:32:55
"
foxxito a écrit :
I'm a little far from your itens, but im having the sma issue. I can kill and do some maps (T12~13), but its not ok like it used to be for me and i dont know where is my gap. I know, there is some issues here, but its a lack of currencies, but i want to correct that. If some1 can help.

Hi foxxito!

I take with pob next days a look. On mobile I cannot check the pob and if you already switched to CI.

I guess probably you need recovery urgent like life / es on block on the shield and better flasks.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 15 déc. 2022 04:41:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires