🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The dirty Scorpion-tail|418M|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI-Arachnophobia Allstars

"
monik390 a écrit :
"
Deerminator a écrit :

Lancing Steel looks great if you don't have a problem with mana regen. It's actually 4x as much mana as SB.

About 40-50 mana per second for LS, just slightly more than as sb+pf (about 35-38 mana per second).

Well, you are correct overall.

I'd say, that the real downside of lancing still is calling steel mechanic, and how much qol lord of steel jewel does. Jewel socket is too precious, and i usually don't have any spare buttons too.

But, mechanically, LS is freaking good and reliable source of both virulence and wither.

Hey monik!

I reach only 40 virulences with lancing steel, gmp, 85% poisonchance, faster attacks, onslaught. Thats great for levelling, but later we need more.

Mmmhh, sh**## I guess I am skilling something wrong or miss a stat. Which steel-jewel do you use?

Dernière édition par Chromino, le 11 déc. 2022 14:08:36
"
Chromino a écrit :

Hey monik!

I reach only 40 virulences with lancing steel, gmp, 85% poisonchance, faster attacks, onslaught. Thats great for levelling, but later we need more.

Mmmhh, sh**## I guess I am skilling something wrong or miss a stat. Which steel-jewel do you use?

You miss nothing, actually.

It seems, LS is just bad w/o accuracy. Resolute Technique or any other source of Hits can't be Evaded are the best.

So it seems like Accuracy support instead of faster attacks and 100% chance to poison are required.
"
monik390 a écrit :
"
Chromino a écrit :

Hey monik!

You miss nothing, actually.

It seems, LS is just bad w/o accuracy. Resolute Technique or any other source of Hits can't be Evaded are the best.

So it seems like Accuracy support instead of faster attacks and 100% chance to poison are required.

Aaah, okay, I will test sooooon!
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 12 déc. 2022 11:00:11
I have problem with Ghost Dance node, my evasion with grace active is aprox 14k, my es is 4k now, why it wont recharge? is it bugged?
"
sikews a écrit :
I have problem with Ghost Dance node, my evasion with grace active is aprox 14k, my es is 4k now, why it wont recharge? is it bugged?

I assume this will only happen in the town. For some reason Grace doesn't work properly there. But that doesn't matter.
Dernière édition par Deerminator, le 13 déc. 2022 09:02:25
"
sikews a écrit :

You are running Divine Shield with very low lvl of Determination and almost 0 armor outside of flasks.

"
monik390 a écrit :
"
sikews a écrit :

You are running Divine Shield with very low lvl of Determination and almost 0 armor outside of flasks.

that was problem, thank you so much.

Hello am really struggling with finding my next upgrade, I just starting white maps and hardly killing the bosses and rare mobs.

can you please suggest some cheap uniques to use as fang dagger is expensive.

also i can't seem to find Whakatutuki o Matua Tarnished Spirit Shield is there any other alternative
"
aboagog1 a écrit :

Hello am really struggling with finding my next upgrade, I just starting white maps and hardly killing the bosses and rare mobs.

can you please suggest some cheap uniques to use as fang dagger is expensive.

also i can't seem to find Whakatutuki o Matua Tarnished Spirit Shield is there any other alternative

Hey aboagog1!

With level 72 it's time to get a new weapon - like arakaali's fang.

Much cheaper is "severed in dreams", 2 chaos, CIP 10 chaos etc. Advancing fortress is great tanky, but offers no damage. At the bottom of the build in the trade-links you find cheap and levelling-alternatives for each slot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24587360

Important is to buff with withers. Use (anomalous) withering step (or against bosses spelltotem - multiple totem - wither is possible).

Use 2 curses from: despair, sniper's mark, vulnerability

Push out Holy relic

When you use phantasms, push out pierce-support. Use instead vile toxins or fork. The phantasms have already an integrated pierce.
Dernière édition par Chromino, le 13 déc. 2022 17:38:43
The build is expensive and much worse than cheaper build whith arakali, don't waste your time on it like I did

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires