[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
coyd a écrit :
Just wanted to share my successful craft. Im not a big crafter so this one was a bit on a lucky side, but any good item needs a bit of luck :)

I have that belt for like 3 weeks now but yesterday I finally closed my eyes and exalt slammed and hit T2 fire res :)

I think its one of the best currently for our build. Its 3xT1 roll for the prefix (Armor,ES and %ES)

that's a damn good belt, GZ!
^^ Thanks
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
So much information that I'm not sure that I understand it all :-P

Would it be a good build to play for a casual in standard ? I still have a free re-spec on that Necro and I'm looking for a build that I could play with minimal gear at start and that I could expend on ?
Hey! I just stumbled upon this build and I gotta say it looks nice. But the PoB is an absolute hell to navigate so is there a proper PoB or did I just not find the section where it tells you what to get instead of every single option available?
Hi! Is Melding of the Flesh still worth it? It subtracts 4% minimum from the resistances on a good roll; is there anything else I should be using to increase my max res other than Aegis and Purity of Ice?
I've never tried Sirus, I have little issues so far killing anything as long as the Spiders spawn I stand back and cast until everything melts..
In game since Minotaur League..
"
Lunistice a écrit :
Hi! Is Melding of the Flesh still worth it? It subtracts 4% minimum from the resistances on a good roll; is there anything else I should be using to increase my max res other than Aegis and Purity of Ice?

I found that running "Packed with Energy" on Atlas tree is a really good way to get +1 max all and some damage if you're running Delve. And even if you're not running it, sulphite scarabs are super cheap.
Dernière édition par shabanotti, le 5 sept. 2022 19:29:28
Hey man, thanks for the builds.
I know guardian and necro are pretty strong but i cant really choose between them are there really big differences between the two ? (i read the part when you talked about that but i still cant decide)

Thanks for the help if someone can guide me a bit
"
Lunistice a écrit :

Its not imo. I have currently 79/84/80 without it and its fine.
Dernière édition par coyd, le 7 sept. 2022 01:28:13
I think this is only possible with "our" build.
Juiced T16, delirious, fighting 3 red beasts at the same time and taking screenshot while taking no damage :D

Also have to share my latest and final craft
Dernière édition par coyd, le 7 sept. 2022 03:18:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires